Users

Frequent Posters

tparvaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Parvaiz😊

Thank You dear for your queries 

There is always something in between Hubby and wife , a small reason to be angry with each other.
me happy you liked his possessiveness and his right on her.Next update you will see the connection of that girl...

Happy Ramadan and keep me in prayers.

Thank you dear
Inshallah Allah accept My prayers n your too.
And you too remember ...❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel.BS.SI

Wonderful Update..
Loved it..
Thanks for the pm!!

Thnx Neel , For taking time 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Faiqa⭐️👏

I am enjoying your story with some nice twist!  Mmm, I really like your description of Arnav's reaction seeing Khushi drenched from the rain!  ☺️  Loving all the mysteries.  Looking forward to the next chapter!!  Thank you!!

Thnx Kate,😊

Love to see u enjoying this story...You know my twisty brain...lets see where it takes us all...😆

Just imagine this scene as they didn't show us anything like that in real one...so enjoying through writing...

Mysteries are always my catch ...gaming mind I got...

Thank you so much for taking time for it...🤗
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhareddy

Arshi one more interesting update

So three years didn't completed and Arnav determined to find Khushi within three weeks left in three years ...  Why are these three years have so importance.

I am a number lady... numerology is my passion too and # 3 is associated with a lot of stuff ...you will see why am I doing this...

Arnav and Khushi's marriage was contract😲  Aman show a magazine which have Arnav and Khushi's picture and someone is trying to dig their past. Aman knew Arnav was so protective of his wife and Arnav was angry and asked Aman to find the person behind this and Arnav was surprised to know Aman treats Khushi as his sister.

Yes it is a contract for three years and the time is not up...but there is a twist also next chapter you will see a glimpse...

fb - Arnav married Khushi forcefully? She didn't looked happy with him.  Arnav kissed Khushi at restaurant but Khushi didn't objected him.  They both share a strange relation.
... May be this picture came in the magazine.

Yes that pic came in the magazine and absolutely right there , they do share a strange relationship ...Love is immense but denial is their friend too...

Raizada family moved to Seeshmahal in Lucknow and Arnav don't want to move from Lucknow till he finds Khushi.
Dhruv and Aakash are Arnav's brothers and right  hands and they both looks after his business, Dhruv abroad and Aakash Delhi.
Anjali is Arnav's sister and she is sweet and she is staying with his brother  as she don't want to leave Arnav after Khushi gone.   Shyam her husband and the way you explained about him ... hope he is not villain .
Loved Arnav and Anjali sweet convo on the day of Bhai Dhuj.

Arnav has a cute family, and Shyam is there as a strong lawyer ...not as a cheap one but good or bad ...time will tell

Fb - Loved how Khushi came to office fully drenched and loved how Arnav was mesmerised by her simple beauty and awakened desires in him and loved how he felt to touch her.😳

Aman said to Arnav that there is 19 years old girl who is witness of Arnav's parents death and Arnav's chacha is behind her.
KM company and his chacha Khurana Mallik are same ?
I think Khushi is the daughter of Aastha.

Waiting for next update

sudha🤗

Loved your comment...and thnx for taking time for analyzing it...hugs

That girl is not Khushi...and all of your queries will be answered in coming three chapters...
My comments are up there..
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aycma98

This is an interesting plot, but there's so much confusion. Im hoping that as we get more updates, these confusions will be clarified. So will be patiently waiting for part 3! :)

Thnx aycma😊

It's fine to be confused ...in upcoming updates you will see a big change...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Galactica

Just read your teaser and chapter 2

A lot of things are running in small update😕

So they are having a contract marriage and as Khushi is not happy seems forcefully from Arnav's side
but both have strange feelings for each other and comfortable in their intimacy.😳

Arnav have helping hands to run his empire and I like the fact that Anjali is nice , hope Shyam is nice too.

Now my favourite part, She is in his office and he is getting intertwined in his brain and heart again.Heart is melting seeing her ans brain is ready to tease her.nicely written.👏

Now another mystery along with others, A 19 years old girl????? She can't be Khushi???

Will wait for your next update to clear that up.

Galactica😊

This mystery will be resolved in upcoming chapter...

Love that in pink...cute 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Enjoyed a lot.

Both the stories of three years back and present time are interesting.
I loved how he kissed in spite of their animosity. I know when Khushi is near, arnav loses his control, he becomes oblivious of his abhorrence.
Khushi sure came to the party, but soaked in rain. What happened next!...very eager to know.

Nice incorporation of the Anjali-Arnav scene of the vai dooj. anjali is cupping his cheek in your story  also!😆 gosh I was fed up of her rubbing and cupping his handsome face in the show. Chance pe dance! hahaha...just kidding.

So the eye witness of Arnav's parent's murder is found. Wow the upcoming story must be very interesting to read.

Soha😊

Love the underlined ...yes I was taking out my frustration too by writing it out😆 
But she is a sweet sister ...

Thnx and some mysteries will be resolved in upcoming chapter...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

faiqa,

very mysterious and interesting.

i love silky flashback.

and tell me what does km stand for in km company... knowing you, something very interesting.

where is khushi? and why this three year deadline? tell em more soon.

thanks, loved the chapter.

Love you indi😊

Yes you know me...

km is the dissociation catalyst in chemical reactions but hidden one meaning ...there is hidden something what you see...

Thnx for liking the silky flashbacks...😊
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Faiqa, I am reading your replies to other readers so I could get more clues.  😆 Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Arshi😊

Twists and turns👏 some are really interesting

He has brothers, family 😃and Shyam  caring Anjali di😛 Bahi Dooj was good 

The fb of Arnav remembering Khushi shows the depth and intensity of his love , but Khushi's love is there too regardless of her annoyance.Ajeeb Love as always.Contract marriage.???

She is in his office , he is standing at higher grounds but going way under her skin by losing heart which he already has lost during first meeting.

A witness ? is she Khushi? doesn't  seem like it but that is the reason may be she left him.KM ,meaning Khuranna Malik or km the  dissociation factor???

Nice update😊

Adi 👏

for that blue...yes you are on the right track...Idk how you got it as very few ppl get my stuff😃

Tedious one I am ...but love ya for that...Yes

Ajeeb Love yes ...they both share  the most passionate moments and still adamant that nothing is in between them...doesn't matter

Thnx