Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

actually in this list there were 5 nominees (as in for other categories) in online voting including Radha,,

but only 4 nominees were shown during the awards show..I think some problem might have arised having her in list (lolz... just my guess).. that's y a special award 'elegant lady of vijaytv' was given to her.. but I cud not take that as well.. as though she being in vijaytv for sooo long.. I felt it was unnecessary...(just my opinion)

also in fav singer category... suddenly Ajeesh was added as 6th nominee who wasn't there in online voting...

Oh Really!!! i dnt knw abt this news and all...anyway Tfs😳
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 10 years ago
Devino thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Gabriella is the Winner.

Sathish is the Winner

Both are my favorite dancers
Devino thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Aajeedh Is The Winner(He sings a song)

Vishnu Is The Winner

πŸ₯³πŸ‘
Devino thumbnail
Thanks hema for this lovely thread pa...😊
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devino

Thanks hema for this lovely thread pa...😊

The Pleasure is Mine😳
Lekha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just now came 2 know about this thread pa.
 Hema,thnk u so much ma😊.
me 2 join with u hema
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

actually in this list there were 5 nominees (as in for other categories) in online voting including Radha,,

but only 4 nominees were shown during the awards show..I think some problem might have arised having her in list (lolz... just my guess).. that's y a special award 'elegant lady of vijaytv' was given to her.. but I cud not take that as well.. as though she being in vijaytv for sooo long.. I felt it was unnecessary...(just my opinion)

also in fav singer category... suddenly Ajeesh was added as 6th nominee who wasn't there in online voting...

Ramya - me too was thinking the same. I like her as actress but Elegant Lady of Vijay laam i feel little too much too. And yes she only join vijay tv recently. Elegant if you ask me i would say Ramya Krishnan πŸ˜‰
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Ramya - me too was thinking the same. I like her as actress but Elegant Lady of Vijay laam i feel little too much too. And yes she only join vijay tv recently. Elegant if you ask me i would say Ramya Krishnan πŸ˜‰

Oh Yeah i agree and just Love her😳
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I rather have SM won as best couple on the vijay tv awards rather then best actor or actress. KR is nice still SM deserved it more :)

As soon this week second part ends - lets have our very own IF Vijay TV awards with the nominees for our members to vote πŸ˜‰
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I rather have SM won as best couple on the vijay tv awards rather then best actor or actress. KR is nice still SM deserved it more :)

As soon this week second part ends - lets have our very own IF Vijay TV awards with the nominees for our members to vote πŸ˜‰

Yipeee