An Article about Nigaar Z khan

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I was reading news and i have found this article want it to share with all of you ,here is it:

Nigaar Khan to marry Dubai-based Pakistani businessman?

While Gauahar Khan, who is currently dating actor Kushal Tandon, is open about her personal life, sister Nigaar Z Khan prefers to keep hers' closely guarded. Sources say the actress is dating a Pakistani national, currently based in Dubai, and the two are planning to tie the knot sometime soon.

They were introduced by her cousins and she had even rung in the New Year with the love of her life, who she lovingly calls Saru. Admits the actress, without revealing his identity, "Yes, I am in love, but I won't divulge details as I don't want any focus on him. He is not from the industry and shouldn't feel uncomfortable about dating an actress. All I will say is, he is a lovely guy." What about rumours that she will tie the knot this year? "He has to propose marriage first," says Nigaar. Will she quit the industry once she relocates to Dubai? "I don't know, but it will be goodbye to the industry for some time after I get married," she concludes.
Here is the link:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Nigaar-Khan-to-marry-Dubai-based-Pakistani-businessman/articleshow/36152333.cms?imageid=15105295#slide4