Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What is Savio wearing πŸ˜² Kittu looks good.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I hope so too. 
It may just end up being a good one, because we are so negative already. 
πŸ˜†

Hope this one clicks.They are working so hard.
ThisisPriyanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

^^ This looks terrible. 

ikr d dress is asusual very weird  But i saw d rehearsals and d act looks somewhat nice! dey r doing salsa i guess...
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvmayurmaneet

Guys a lot of Drashti fans are now supporting Kritika as our girl was the only one who was genuine enough to say farewell to Drashti on twitter and wish her the best!! See that's why I love this girl, she doesn't need to try and automatically people start liking her because of her sweet nature! BTW Drashti surprised me this week as she really improved and I would have liked her and Manish to host! 

I can't find the tweet...Can someone share? :)
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PwettyPriyanka

ikr d dress is asusual very weird  But i saw d rehearsals and d act looks somewhat nice! dey r doing salsa i guess...

Do you have the video link? I want to see. πŸ˜­
shibz thumbnail
just saw her last performance.. U can see kittu is putting a lot of effort...there is energy..there is determination but they are not blending well together... n Savio's expressions also were weird.. it sure was like some comedy but i just don't understand why so many lifts wen it clearly looks clumsy..they dont have to imitate others..they should keep it diff n nice
shibz thumbnail
2 more pages to go.. Let's complete thisπŸ˜ƒ
shibz thumbnail
Kittu's first performance was not bad actually... the first n second were of totally diff genre.. I wonder how the 2 dances were compared..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Kittu's first performance was not bad actually... the first n second were of totally diff genre.. I wonder how the 2 dances were compared..

</font>

2nd performance was much better than 1st even judges thought she improved alot but still they didnt give her a great score
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

2nd performance was much better than 1st even judges thought she improved alot but still they didnt give her a great score

yeah...but both were totally diff so how the comparison happened? I for one always found their lifts faltering somewhere or the other..like 2 out 4 lifts r always bad.