DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
While driving back home from office raghav saw Kalpi sheltering under a shed near the bus stop! He stops the car and took out his umbrella and walked towards her the shelter her from the poring rain! Paaki unaware as to why he stopped and came out the car she watched him head to the direction Kalpi was standing! He place the umbrella over her entire body which was mostly drenched already dew to strong wind!! He lead her towards the car as she sat in the back seat!! He started the car and headed to his mothers home! She cud feel his piercing eyes on her aus she looked up into the review mirror! He fixated it in a way he wud get a perfect view of her eyes!! He kept looking at her at every opportunity permits! Pure passion he cud only feel wen he looked at her! The say her wet hair fell across her face was only telling him to take me as I am! Finally he dropped off the other passenger and motioned her to come in the front passenger seat! But she shook her head replying no!! He told her he has to stop at his apartment to get some files for the next day, so she can freshen up before she reaches home! They arrived at his place he opened the door and ushered her in without saying a word! She stood in the living room near the center table while he closed the door!! He moved towards her slowly consuming her entire wet figure in front of him! Shivering from the rain he carried her to his room to get all freshened up! He gave her a towel so she can dry her hair and skin! All this time passion and yearning feeling building up inside him, unable to control his emotions ! He held her both shoulders from bruin and whispered in his husky voice, "Kalpi" I need you! I cannot live a day without having you by my side!! Please don't torture me like this! I love you, an I want to make love to you for you have bewitched me body and soul and I cannot control myself anymore!! Please raghav she replied! I can't see you like this your weekness makes me weak!! Please, please as he pushes her against the bedroom wall and started kissing her desperately all over her face, neck jaw,head putting his lips anywhere he can get her! He whispers sweet nothings in her ear which makes her body go weak, so weak she almost lost balance as he took hold of her and carried her to his bed! He placed her gently on the bed she couldn't move if she wanted to! He unbuttoned the last three buttons of his white shirt and jerk it off! He came over her resting his body on top of her sucking her neck placing wet long kisses on her jawline an trailing down towards her cleavage!! He stopped realizing he cannot get further than there tugged her and lifted her dress over her head to free her body!! Holding her in his arms he unhooked her bra and freed her breast! She gave a sweet moan of acceptance as he sucked on them one after the other while hearing her hmmm and ahhhs!! Take me raghav take me!! I want you now!! I need you in me pleeez baby!! That was all he was waiting to hear! They both explore each other's body gracefully full of passion and care they consumed eachother!!!

Sorry for errors! Use your imagination where u see fit!! My first try!!Edited by Yellowdiamond - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragnaislife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was so beautiful!! I simply loved it! Could you pretty please continue? And the consummation, little detailed please?Edited by Ragnaislife - 9 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
lol

baarish hui nahi and u gave them sr

btw its hot,

though kalpi POV was not their .But then its ok coz in Kalpi POV it would never happen
Rasmalayi thumbnail
Kuch jyada hi romantic ho gaya raghav..😉
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Baarish ke baad hawwwt romance ðŸ¤ª
Its nice !!
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's burning hot in here dear!!!! TFS!
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey di you wrote it super fast . Will read it.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow di its hot after rain romance . Hope we get ragna SR in ths show
maaneet930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol...ur signatures never fail to make me laugh...
n dianne it was sooo hawwwt!!!!...
😉Edited by maaneet930 - 9 years ago
nimi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very hawwwt ...oh my god I have started imagining ...I am blushing..if u could continue it will awesome.