**Rakhi Suhaag Raat New OS**

TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Paakhi was looking outside, one dark night. She wore a royal blue and golden Sari. Raghav comes in angry about how Kalpi told him to wait 1 year. He looks at Paakhi. Stares on how the moonlight hit her face. He comes close and dances on Tum Hi Ho. 
R: Paakhi you look beautiful.
P: Thank You. But why all this?
R: I have started feeling something new for you
P: I Knew you would one day forget Kalpi and love me.
R: Your right. Today will be our Suhaag Raat.
Paakhi closes her eyes as Raghav comes close but suddenly he stops.
P: Whats wrong?
R: Theres one small problem.
P: What is it?
R: You should have worn red instead.
Paakhi thinking this is a romantic opportunity for Raghav, thinks he is talking about filling her maang with sindor.
P: Its okay I will solve this problem.
She turns to get the sindoor.
P: Here you go Raghav.
Raghav takes the sindoor from her hand.
Pakhi closes her eyes. 
P:  AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raghav took out a knife from his jacket and stabbed her. Then comes the RED BLOOD.
R: This was the red I was talking about, you DumbF***!!!
P: Y
Paakhi dies

Leap 1 year.
Kalpi: I love you
Raghav: I Love you too. 
Ragna married!!!

R U Guys surprised. Know tell me how many of you guys were ready to bash BUT had a good laugh on the climax.

My first writing. Just for fun. No offence Rakhi fans. I was bored. 
Next OS a Prem-Kalpi One 
#Love all characters of EMA
Edited by ranirox4500 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uh, this sounds like a nightmare to me.  I don't want to see Raghav as a murderer on the show but I am assuming u wrote this for laughs.  Anyways, should I expect the same w/your Pralpi OS πŸ˜•.  Sorry Rani, no offense.
idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol!!! I wish this happens in EMA. Anyways, the murderer gets away from the crime in EMA 😑, so our RS does not need to worry 😊. OMMG πŸ˜•... what I am talking about?? According to EMA, MURDER IS NO CRIME πŸ˜†!! Yeah baby πŸ˜ƒ!! RS just go ahead and do this good deedπŸ˜‰ Be our Saviour

Great work dear!!! Keep it up!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by idonkno - 9 years ago
TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

Uh, this sounds like a nightmare to me.  I don't want to see Raghav as a murderer on the show but I am assuming u wrote this for laughs.  Anyways, should I expect the same w/your Pralpi OS πŸ˜•.  Sorry Rani, no offense.

Yea I was bored and barely come n this forum since everyone fights. Next one is Prapli (eventhough I like them). Then a Ragna. 

Actually in My AP English class i was told to write a murder story like a creepy one like Edgar Allen Poe type. I was given this topic and was told to make it like a series 3 part and my task is too make the story a shocker twisted ending for all 3 parts. It was like a final project to determine my overall average. My 3 parts were on 3 couples (short stories) and shocking twist. So I thought for past time I will use my AP English project but replace it with EMA characters for the FORUMS ONLY to kill time.  But these EMA characters have nothing to do with my project.

Its like Im killing time and seeing how my 3 part stories work and see if you guys really do get shock at the end. 
Its like before I submit my AP English stories for grading, I want too see if I pass the SHOCKING TWIST TASK I was given, Im using FORUMS to test it.

Again it has to be like Edgar Allen Poe creepy type stories as this was the topic I was given.

Hope that  explains me. And hope you give me feedbacks. Remember  I love all characters in EMA.
And I hope I didnt offend you as You are a Raakhi and Prapli, I just did it to see if I should hand a story like this in.

P.S. -When I posted this OS, I was acutally going to send you a PM to explain why a wrote a muderous Raakhi. Hahah guess this post explains it all.πŸ˜†

Hope you give me feedback as this is for my AP English  class.

Cinnamonn thumbnail
at first i was like  πŸ˜²
then πŸ˜²
thennn 

thennn 
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will not b surprised if this hppns in ema.murderers get away. Do rs will b safe. 
TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

By the way never knew you were on the Kumkum Bhagya thread. Hope I see you there too.

LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your writing is absolutely CRAP !!!!🀒
iPerfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Whatta sense of humor!!
I was almost ready to kill you!
Thnxx for the post!! 🀣
Do make more OS like this πŸ˜‰
TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail

Originally posted by: LillyBlanc

Your writing is absolutely CRAP !!!!🀒

Chill Its a sample I am #2 in writing class (#1 is the valedictorian😭) . No need to be angry. Just be happy. Btw look at my post which is the 3rd post. That will explain why I wrote this. Its like my rough sample, to get my writing idea.

I think I have the freedom on the forums to write my rough idea sample.

Guessing your a Raakhi fan?

P.S. Again dont be angry just be happy πŸ˜›

You probably havent read my other post, like I said about 20 times Im a fan of every EMA character so chill!