New Ragna FF : Twisted tale of love Part 42 updated (Pg 110) Completed - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
RagNa having their conversation at the farmhouse was nice
Prem confess his love for Simi...
Wonderful update
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update so lovely
plz make sammy n simi pair
but make sammy realise the pain he cause rag sister
update soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There are still last twist yet to come which I am definetly sure nobody would like it ðŸ˜­ 
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat3

There are still last twist yet to come which I am definetly sure nobody would like it ðŸ˜­ 

Oh god. .. it's ok .do update will see😉
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 41

Mehek warns Simi against Sammy

Simi : what rubbish?

Mehek : okay fine you rejected Prem's proposal because you do not love him, but I am just telling you don't be blind in Sammy's love, if he could see your love he would have understood by now

Simi ignores Mehek's advice first time

At night Raghav, Kalpi, Pakya, Mehek, Prem and Simi looks at the stars from their houses and wishes for a new dawn tomorrow

Raghav ; These stars united us now I will make sure you will always be with me forever

Kalpi : Tommorow, I will achieve my fistful of sky and I will be with my Raghav forever

Simi : I know Sammy you will not accept my love easily, but the day you confess your love for me I will name my whole life for you (looks Sammy's pic) I will wait for you till my last breath

Prem ; I know there are not all people who get their love but I want my Simi to get the world's happiness she deserves which was snatched from her

Bg tune Saiyaara

Next day is finally the day which will bring the everlasting change in everybody's life. Neetu gets to know about Prem's betrayal how he made them sign the property papers by fooling them and donates everything to an orphanage

Sahil : what are you saying?

Neetu : That girl succeeded in trapping our Prem, he betrayed us, what will we do now

Sahil : Nothing what other punishment can a parent get for cheating and destroying other families (leaves)

Neetu : I will not accept defeat at any cost, I will make sure I make that family suffer like hell

At the venue everybody is preparing for the marriage decoration

Vitthal : listen, put that flowers on that side

Kamla : Kalpi, hurry up you need to go at parlor to get ready

Simi : don't worry I will take her and bring her back safely, kalpi what are you doing we are getting late here and you are busy selecting your dress

Kalpi : okay madam, give me five more minutes

Simi and Kalpi later goes to the parlor to get ready. Neetu traces Pakhi's last location from her phone

Neetu : who did this to you?

Pakhi : Simi

Neetu : this is because of your carelessness, what was the need to steal that dress

Pakhi : shut up Neetu and let's go we have to execute our plan, Simi and Kalpi would leave the parlor soon

Before leaving Pakhi calls somebody by hiding from Neetu

Raghav : does this sherwani look good

Sammy : in the past hour you tried this 15th time hurry up its time to leave or Kalpi will run away from mandap ( says teasingly)

Raghav : I will break your face if you say that again

Gauri : you both are fighting happily here and there I am busy arranging everything wonder when I will get ready

Raghav : Mom you relax go get ready, I will make this news channel work (refers to Sammy)

Gauri leaves to get ready

Vitthal and Kamla wait for Kalpi to come

Kamla : my heart is getting nervous now

Mehek : don't worry I had talked to Simi they are almost done

Simi and Kalpi both goes to the car in the parking lot when Kalpi realizes she left her phone inside but Simi insist to go inside and bring it to which Kalpi agrees

The procession reaches happily outside the marriage hall where Kamla welcomes Raghav and his family .

Mehek ; jiju's eyes are looking for his bride, first give me shagun then you can go

Raghav gives money to Mehek who lets him come inside

Kamla tells Mehek to bring Kalpi but she gets shocked when she finds Kalpi did not returned from parlor

At the parking lot some goons put chloroform on Kalpi and kidnaps her, Simi comes at the same time and gets astonished about it. She is unable to stop the goons but follows the quickly.

Kamla : Vitthal, Kalpi is not in the room

Pakya : what are you saying aayi, she must be around here, where can she go

Raghav and everybody panicks about Kalpi missing

Sammy : Aunty don't worry we will find her

Raghav : why did she go alone

Kamla : I should have not let her go out with Simi, that girl always make my daughter in trouble

Vitthal tells her to stop complain. Mehek calls the parlor who informs them that Kalpi and Simi left the place an hour ago.

Gauri : if they left an hour ago where would they go

Prem senses the danger and doubts his mother behind all the mess

Sorry for short update next one will be longer
Edited by ashpat3 - 9 years ago
SamBricka thumbnail
nice chappy.. Omg Kalpi kidnpd... Hope Raghv will fine her..plz update nxt chappy.. Waiting..
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice 
hope kalpi is safe

That pakhi don't try to marry raghav😡
abhiya23 thumbnail
One part with climax guys which will be happiness , reunion, action and w Edited by ashpat3 - 9 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Plz make that makhi n her mother pay
Update soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 42 (last part) 

Simi follows the kidnaper's car according to Neetu's plan and reach at the place. The goon captures Simi too and takes her to Neetu. One of them slaps her when she tries to protest. 

Neetu : finally you are trapped in my plan, I would spare your life if you beg in front of  me 

Simi : Neetu Kapoor, I would rather die than begging in front of a cheap woman like you 

Neetu : Such arrogant than that Raghav, you are on your verge of death and still not giving up 

Simi : Because the one who has been protected by God, nobody can harm that person,  he will punish you in such a way that you will not be able to forget even if you want 

Pakhi sneakingly goes the the place where Kalpi is held and unties her by sending the goons out 

Kalpi : Pakhi what is going on? what are you doing here?

Pakhi : there is no time for this discussion, I will tell you everything later lets go from here

When she is about to take Kalpi, Neetu stops her and slaps Pakhi for foiling her plans 

Neetu : I told you not to mess up anything but you are after all that Kamla's upbringing 

Pakhi : Because she raised me like a daughter and Kalpi is my sister 

Kalpi : Pakhi, what are you talking about 

Neetu tells the goon to tie Kalpi and Pakhi with ropes and orders to kill Simi who is unconscious. 

Pakhi : No, Neetu you cannot do this, what enmity do you have with her 

Neetu leaves ignoring Pakhi 

Kalpi : Pakhi, can you please tell me now? 

Pakhi  reveals everything to Kalpi which makes her shocked beyond anything. 

Mehek splits everything to Raghav about Pakhi's involvement in the kidnapping 

Sammy : That is not true Raghav 

Mehek : Are you trying to tell me you still love that girl inspite of what she did to Kalpi 

Sammy : You only know what I told you and Simi but not what I know 

Raghav : Can you both stop it, we will have to find Simi and Kalpi 

Sammy goes to find Kalpi, Raghav goes at the different location to find Kalpi but is disappointed when he does not find her. He hears a qawaii from a nearby dargah 

aa aa aa aa aa aa aa

jo bandise thi zamane ki tod aaya hu

mai tere vaste duniya ko chhod aaya hu

aaya tere dar par diwana, aaya tere dar par diwana

aaya hu aaya, aaya tera diwana

Raghav steps into the dargah to pray for Kalpi

tera diwana, tera diwana, tera diwana

tera diwana, tera, tera diwana, diwana

tera diwana, tera, tera diwana

tera diwana, tera diwana, tera diwana

ye hai tera hi saudayi, ye hai tera hi shahdayi

ye hai tera hi saudayi, ye hai tera hi shahdayi

tere ishq me hai ise mar jana

tera jalwa jo paau, mai har gham bhul jaau

tera jalwa jo mai paau, mai to har gham bhul jaau

ye aansu jo hai bahte, bas itna hai ye kahte

kaha tu aur kaha mai, paraya hu yaha mai

aa karam itna agar ho, ki mujh par ik nazar ho

karam itna agar ho, ki mujh par ik nazar ho

karam itna agar ho, ki mujh par ik nazar ho

jaan o dil vaar du mai, zindagi haar du mai

jaise shama pe marta hai parvana

aaya aa aa aa

aaya tere dar par tera hi diwana

aaya tere dar par tera hi diwana

diwana tera, diwana tera, diwana tera

diwana tera, diwana tera  aa

aaya tere dar par diwana, diwana, diwana

aaya kis mod pe afsana, aaya kis mod pe afsana

aaya kis mod pe afsana, aaya kis mod pe afsana

Raghav : Maula, I don't know what is going to happen today but please help me find the the way today, please help me find Kalpi, she came in my life like a cool breeze and you cannot take that away from me, you snatched my father and mom's husband but we never complained about it, don't make other family let suffer like we had to face years ago, our family united after lot of suffering,  you to help us today 

Raghav's prayers are answered when Mehek traces Simi's location and informs him. 

Gauri : But how did you find it ?

Mehek : Simi's car has a locater 

Raghav informs Sammy about the place. Neetu pours the kerosene around Simi who is unconscious and talks to her 

Neetu : Unfortunately you will not be able to know that who is your real family before dying but don't worry your foster mother will tell you when you reach to her, you tried to so hard to trap Prem but I will not let you succeed this time, I will handle him after your death, give my regards to her after all she was my best friend 

Neetu lights the matches and puts the fire around her and leaves the place. Prem reaches the factory before Sammy and Raghav at the nick of time. 

Prem is devastated to see his love in pain and tries to wake her up who does not respond. 

Neetu informs Kalpi and Pakhi about Simi's death

Kalpi : No she cannot die 

Neetu : Now not even her god can save her

Pakhi shouts at Neetu for being disgusting and cheap 

Raghav and Sammy reaches the factory followed by Mehek 

Neetu points gun at Kalpi for insulting her family in past. Raghav comes and turns the direction of her gun. 

Raghav : So you showed your true colors, today I will not spare you people 

Raghav is relieved to see his Kalpi safely who runs to him. 

Neetu : what will you do ? I send your sister up with her mother 

Raghav and Sammy are completely stunned to hear it 

Simi ; It is not easy to kill the people who has God's hand on their head 

Neetu turns around and sees Simi standing safely in front of her

Prem : what happened Mom? you planned everything so smartly but till I am alive nobody can harm her 

The goon starts to hit Raghav, Sammy and Prem when a fight ensues at the factory. Neetu tries to escape but Simi and Mehek holds her back. Kalpi when gets an opportunity informs Police to come. 

Neetu tries to stab Simi but the person who saves her sacrificing life for her is none other than Prem. 

"Prem " shouted Neetu and runs to him 

Prem : don't come close to me (says painfully) putting his head on Simi's lap 

Simi : Why did you do this Prem? you could have let me die 

Prem : NO! don't ever say that, you will have to live your life like before and you deserve to be happy (takes her hand) promise me you will never break down and stay like this forever, I am sorry for everything 

Simi's eyes has big flow of tears seeing Prem in the worst condition she never imagined. Prem calls Pakhi for last time. 

Pakhi : No brother, you cannot leave me like me this, you have to do my kanyadaan now and have to settle down, please don't punish yourself 

Prem : Silly girl, what if I am not with you today, you have a family who loves you very much (refers Kamla's family) and anyway I never fulfilled any duties for you but still always wanted you to be happy, (gives her hand into Sammy's hand and tells him to take care of his sister) making Simi heartbreak again 

Neetu and Sahil pleads Prem to forgive them but he lashes on both of them to be cruel and selfish destroying peplos's lives

Prem : Mom, I never thought in my worst dreams you would do something like this, today god gave you the biggest punishment by losing me forever, good bye mom 

Neetu and Sahil weeps a lot when after a while Police takes them away. The person who is most devastated from Prem's death is only Simi. Neetu is completely in shocked when she realises her own son is killed by her hands

Everybody goes home safely. The family is happy to see Kalpi safely at home. 

Kamla : Kalpi, you are okay 

Gauri is relieved to see Kalpi back safely and also Simi who has lot of questions in her heart. She confronts Sammy about what Prem said. 

Mehek : why are you both quiet? 

Pakhi : Actually I was just pretending to get close to Raghav on Neetu's threaten, she threatened me that if I don't create rift between them then she will harm Kamla Maa's family, I wanted to tell Sammy but was not able to, I was lucky enough that he heard that day our conversation when I was just faking in front of her 

Sammy : After Raghav's engagement, Pakhi told me everything that she is forced by Neetu to do everything 

Mehek : Then why were you doing all planning with us

Sammy : So that Neetu Kapoor does not doubt us, if she would have little bit doubt she was capable to harm Kalpi's family and even Pakhi, I had to pretend to be with you guys to foil Pakhi's each plan 

Pakhi ; How can I snatch my sister's love? the family who loved me like their daughter, I cannot even think of cheating them, the person who supported me when I was in bad problem and made me believed in true love how can I betray the one who loves me so much (sees Sammy and hugs him) 

Kamla  : You proved today that you have upbringing and relation of hearts matter more  

Simi cannot believe what she just heard thinking how cruel game her life played with her. Just when she was about to get the happiness, destiny left her isolated from both sides her friend left alone and she claimed to love the person who was never hers. But to avoid any scene she pretends to be happy in front of everyone who gets overwhelmed by courage except Mehek who can sense her pain.

Sammy : Simi, I know I should have told you the truth before but i could not risk your life 

Simi : Its okay, aunt why are waiting, the auspicious time is running away, lets get them married before something else happens 

The ritual starts for Raghav and Kalpi's marriage. Pakya lifts Kalpi up during the garland ritual. 

Pakya : It is not easy to reach my sister easily Mr Singhania,

Raghav : Oh that is the case 

After lot of effort Raghav puts garland on Kalpi. Later both of them sit in the mandap and start taking the seven vows. He fills vermillion in Kalpi's head making her forever his life partner. The priest announces they are husband and wife. 

Simi : Wait, the celebration is not over 

Everybody is confused 

Simi : I am talking about Sammy and Pakhi's marriage, after all both have done so much for their families now it is their turn to be happy right 

Kamla : you are right but we don't have time 

Simi : don't worry, I will ready her by myself 

Simi makes Pakhi wear the jewelry and the bridal lehenga she brought for her marriage with a heavy heart 

After sometime Simi and Mehek bring downstairs by making her get ready. Simi makes Sammy and Pakhi marry each other in front of everybody. 

Pakhi is upset when priest calls for kanyadan but is happy when Vitthal decides to do to her kanyadan. Everybody bids farewell to Kalpi and Pakhi

Kamla : I am so happy today, both of my daughters married the same day and going to their home 

Pakhi : I will miss you a lot Kamla ma

Gauri reveals the truth to Simi who does not show any reaction 

Simi : I know everything, and you don't have to be sorry, if it was my sister I would have done the same 

Gauri feels blessed of having a gem of daughter and feels proud of her doings. 

Gauri welcomes Kalpi and Pakhi at Singhania mansion. The ritual starts when Raghav and Kalpi have to find the ring in the pool of milk. 

Sammy : Be careful, don't embarrass us

Raghav : You think about yourself 

Kalpi wins the competition while Sammy wins during their round. 

Gauri :Kalpi, now I am giving you my all responsibility, you will have to take care of my Raghav (makes her wear the ancestral bangles) 

Gharewal house 

Mehek claps for Simi who sitting on floor like broken soul who lost all relations in one day but is happy for her family 

Simi : what is it? 

Mehek : Hatts off to you (says angrily) you finally proved you are a sacrificial queen I ever meet 

Simi : what are you talking about?

Mehek : You exactly know what I am talking about, you forgave Sammy that easily, that person did not leave a single chance to hurt you and on top of that you stopped me from telling him off

Simi : what else can I expect from destiny? maybe I was just born to fulfill my duties as a sister and a friend, who said I am not happy, I am very happy for my brother, Sammy and now for you too

Mehek : You can fool everybody but not me, I sense the pain you are suffering from inside 

Simi starts crying soberly when Mehek tries to console her and asks her what harm she did to anybody that whenever she is about to get happiness it is taken away. 

Mehek : I don't care if anybody is with you but remember I will not leave your hand ever 

Both friends hugs 

Singhania house

Raghav enters his room, decorated with candles, roses and his beautiful bride sitting on the bed. He feels blessed to have an angel in his life who can shower him all the love. He slowly lifts the veil of Kalpi who is very shy on his gesture. 

Raghav : Finally the face I always craved to see everyday is with me 

Kalpi hugs Raghav and tells him to never leave her alone 

Raghav : You witnessed not even death could separate us, we will embrace everything together

Kalpi feels very lucky to have married somebody who loves her more than anything in his life. Raghav slowly removes her jewelry. 

Kalpi : Now I became yours forever, nobody has right on me except you 

Finally two souls became one after a big brawl and crossing all hurdles in their life. After few months Mehek and Pakya gets married. Raghav and Kalpi lives becomes bed of roses as well as Sammy and Pakhi. Simi deserts herself from everybody and goes to Ooty living her life with Yash at an orphanage with other kids. 

I am sorry guys I could not give Simi good ending according to the story 

Edited by ashpat3 - 9 years ago