:: || Mouni Roy AT || :: The Dancing Sensation

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

M o u n i  o y

Often refered to as the 'Dancing Diva' by her fans, Mouni Roy is the epitome of grace. Her first and foremost love is dance and she is one of the most talented people in the TV industry. She is a Kathak dancer, but knows other forms as well , including Ballet.
Mouni has participated in dance competitions like Zara Nachke Dikha where the girls team won. Almost every function in the TV industry has Mouni performing. Her elegance and grace has won the hearts of many fans.

Mouni's choreographer,
Puneet Pathak
Punit Pathak first appeared in Dance India Dance season 2 and was the 3rd runner up of the season. He was then seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 4 partnering Anushka Manchanda. He was again seen in Jhalak season 5 as a partner to Shibani Dandekar. Puneet has also played a pivotal role in Remo's directorial venture and the first 3D Indian dancing film ABCD. His specialty is Hip-Hop and considers Australian dancer Wade Robson as his idol.

Vote for Mouni by messaging MOU to 56882

Admins of the AT: foram. and chand1234
Edited by chand1234 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand1234 thumbnail

Appreciation ThreadAppreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. Furthermore, only singular AT's for the contestants/judges/hosts will be allowed, members will not be allowed to make 'couple' 'joined' AT's for contestants on the forum.  Any such AT's created will be closed.

a. ChattingMembers seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

c. Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:
First Violation - Warning Note  
Second - Another Warning Note   
Third - Another Warning Note  
Fourth- Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  
Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  
Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)   
Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the JDJ Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually. Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

chand1234 thumbnail
Links to all her 
performances in JDJ

Karan Tacker and Mouni's dance at the launch of JDJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq974NF9eDE

Puja and Mouni's dance performance on the grand premier of JDJ
https://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/mouni-and-puja-on-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-61919-3.html

Mouni's performance on the first epi of JDJ

Mouni's performance on the second epi of JDJ

Mouni's performance on the third epi of JDJ
https://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/mouni-roy-performance-episode-6-62968-11.html#nav

Link to other AT's

Next AT
Mouni Roy AT #2
chand1234 thumbnail

If you want to be added to the list of members, please hit the like button!

foram.
chand1234
Bhavaani
AishuHiBawari
sukhi..
--Ratna--
mmroyalkaterick
Priyanshi_
**esha**
Sadhanamomo
ritzs200
shubhika124
disha_Maan.GC
DhwaniNair
anu93
aisumalavika
-Araina-
lola610
VIMAL.M
deboleena.manna
christobelle
shriyakadge
Poseidon
sscomp32
-Koeli_Appy-
.KSGSADDSMVMSK.
ferii
Shubhi_VD
bright_star89
sizezeroaddict
piggie
_Rohit_
desicrowd
Super.Psycho_
Premeer_Diwani
_Meena_
..PuNiTh..
.JealousBasher.
..Tamanna
EvilNeSs_RoCkZ
VasusenaRadheya
shaphiuu
...Pwincess...
-Ocean.eyes-
Vrushanluver
EvIINeSs_RoCkZ
.SmokeySilence.
susan7
Rmuk
Perfangel5655
rukawa
Vrushanluver
blue_an
Slov_perfringes
Aaditya_01
-upama-
SweetMonayaSanu
--VanityFair--
madestkishafan
jhalak7
iluvrevolution
vishesta
FreshDaisy
The.Patthaaka.
..RamKiJanaki..
Deepaaveng
Sakina_88
arsha_simran
VruShan_SwaRon
-DevilGal-
VildanaROSID
debaleena_tunai

chand1234 thumbnail

Thanks a ton to everyone who helped in the making of this AT! xx

Welcome banner 1: AishuHiBawari
Welcome banner 2 : hemavidz
Welcome banner 3 : pratsy
Avis : Nxt_rockstar
Other banners : chand1234
And thanks to foram too for her help! :D

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for adding my name in tha AT
i love mouni roy's dancing❤️..i think she is the best contestant of jhalak..
waiting for her performance...

Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago
shriyakadge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for adding my name in ! 
Mouni is gonna rock it ! 
Here are some of my creations on Mouni !

Edited by shriyakadge - 9 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is awesome! Please add me to the list as well!

And here are a few of my creations. I made a few siggies/avis of her dance performances from various other shows and events to create a JDJ hype at my shop. And I might have to go back and dig up a few things, but here's what I have for now.

Koeli thumbnail
add moi please... you guys might not know me... but i love mouni's dance... so i am here 😃
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ria 🤗...awesome work my dear 👏...thank u for Mouni AT...love her so much ❤️...waiting eagerly for JDJ to begin ⭐️