Please Dont have a lot of Expectations from me as a HOST -Drashti

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2014/06/please-dont-have-lot-of-expectations.html

Awww Poor DD so much focus on her that she is really feeling the pressure , I think the focus should be on the contestants and not her so that she can do a pressure  free, natural job !😳

Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KR_Nisha_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sure she will give her Best😃

Go for it Drashti🥳
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Interesting article . I Kinda like the fact that she herself gave disclaimer about not having high expectations from her maiden stint as a host.  Seems a genuine reaction😆 
I am more interested in knowing where her barbed arrows are aimed at . 😛
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DD will do great.. :))

looking forward for JDJ... <3
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww poor gal!! Im sure she will do good... Atleast she knows she cant match up to Manish... I respect her humility and guts 👍🏼
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What bothers me is that focus is so much on her that the scrutiny that will follow will also be huge and she will be watched closely and scrutinised as well which is ultimately not going to be fair on her since she is established otherwise yet a newbie when it comes to this.At present the campaign is revolving around her literally which is unfair to both her and the contestants as well as can prove dangerous in future
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's understandable that Drashti is nervous regarding being a host as she doesn't have much dance show hosting experience. However, practice makes perfect!  😊

I wish Drashti all the best in hosting JDJ 7! I'm really looking forward to seeing her host.  ❤️ 
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its obvious for media to have bit from more popular celebrity which give them maximum Buzz n All media(Including IF) portal successfully are getting it.

Every Newbie starts journey from zero so go for it Girl, its going to be another memorable journey in ur life.
Thats her true nature
She is so frank about herself
We know she is not perfect but she will be as time passes
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: muskiii

Thats her true nature

She is so frank about herself
We know she is not perfect but she will be as time passes

I agree to this one. No one is perfect in this world. Im sure she will learn and better herself. But she should know that if she is still getting criticism despite doing better, then it must be the work of haters and those fans who wanted their favs to host jhalak but Drashti got the chance and are unhappy with it. She shouldnt mistake those as criticism from her fans and wellwishers. Im sure she will do to best ability, have seen her hardwork last year itself. And hope media make buzz with contestants ONLY and leave her ALONE.