Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shym

wow! thanx for sharing Jyoti..   πŸ€—    this is great news..

they look like, two tight knit friends, having a good time..
ArSi deserve this hawa-paani.. its time to let their hair down and enjoy themselves..
meanwhile, we get to see more ArSi pictures.. 😊

yup .. I m loving their friendship now ... and yup while RaShi hv their hawa paani in Mumbai , its time for ArSi to hv their own hawa paani in SA πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

they will feel fresh too ... they deserve this vacation of sorts 😳

hope we get more pics this weekend ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Yups even me thinking Asha kaha hai😲
Maybe she is the one clicking the pic well I don't think so πŸ˜† 
But it would have fun if she would have been there 
Mansi and Asha would have definitely come close πŸ˜³

Is Asha doing any other show .. mayb thats why .. or I guess she might b the one clicking the picture .. quite possible  ...

we need to wait for more pics ... and mayb stalk other forums too for details of the event πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

Tfs jyothi.It is a very good surprise for me.I always wanted to see this side of arhaan.Happy to see them enjoying their journey. Maansi please upload more photos of you and arhaan.

Same here .. always wanted to see this light and fun loving side of Arhaan with that smile on his face .. glad to see how much he has opened up now and why not , he is a young talented single guy .. so just enjoy the life ...hopefully Mansi will upload more pics this weekend 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Maybe Asha was the one who clicked this pic.πŸ˜†

I hope there will be another actresses with Mansi. I don't want her to be lonely with these bad men.πŸ˜† Just kidding.πŸ˜‰

I think she'll do another item song with Piyush.πŸ˜† ( also kidding)

well even if she is only women out there , Jaadugar Raghu is there to protect his baby ji na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

and grrr Awida , no more items with others plss πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ...her hero is right there sitting with her πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanthi510

Wow,Nice Click,Thank you for sharing
That means they are on a break ..they deserve a break from hectic shooting schedule
Hope we get to see their performance...

yup looks like this is weekend event of sorts .. might return back by monday .. but looks like tey do hv good number of bank episodes too .. so no worries for us πŸ˜ƒ
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Asha Negi but another girl named JAILOSHNI is there 

Here is some details :
Rithwiks tweet :

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 

Hello South Africa...its 3 more days to go...and now we have 2 shows in durban sat and sun..I am excited are you? Its gona be ffuuunnn!!!

South Africa, the excitement continues, We are pleased to let you know that after the FB survey and due to the great response from fans ,its time to reveal your favourite Zee Star that will be joining (Raghu) & (Shivani) from the series Do Dil Bandhe... & (KT) from Sapne Suhane ...with Riaad Moosa for a two Concert Tour. So ladies are you ready to have a blast - ARJUN (Rithvik) is the Next Star - Durban City Hall on 7th June & 8th June at Ladysmith Sports Complex.Tickets priced from R160 onwards...

P.S: Credit goes to ashfaque2012 from PR forum for the details. So anyone from SA please go and grab the opportunityπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Guguminti - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Guguminti : Thanks a lot for posting the details πŸ€— ...  so it means RaShi r only couple for the SA event ... rest all individuals .. yesss πŸ˜Ž

I hope someone stays in Durban and attends these events so that we can get all the videos of ArSi performances on both days 😳

will updt the event details on pg1 too
Guguminti thumbnail
Yeah Jyoti and also I think you should title the page that everyone should discuss the SA trip here only and you can gather pics and if any videos in Page1 itself.

I really wish koi toh hogaa who will upload videos hope atleast RD ke fans hi yeh karde if not Arsi fanπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Yeah Jyoti and also I think you should title the page that everyone should discuss the SA trip here only and you can gather pics and if any videos in Page1 itself.

I really wish koi toh hogaa who will upload videos hope atleast RD ke fans hi yeh karde if not Arsi fanπŸ˜†

Yeah let the pics starts coming , I will change the title to discuss here πŸ˜† .. for now just edited the title with details on pg1 ..

I guess we can get videos only if someone attends the event .. lets see if any fan stays in durban and uploads videos for us .. got to keep chk in neighbourhood forums too πŸ˜†
Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yeah let the pics starts coming , I will change the title to discuss here πŸ˜† .. for now just edited the title with details on pg1 ..

I guess we can get videos only if someone attends the event .. lets see if any fan stays in durban and uploads videos for us .. got to keep chk in neighbourhood forums too πŸ˜†

Even I am peeping there from time to timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I don't feel like my exams are going on