Neeshi OS: second chances

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I was in two minds whether I should write on this couple or not but all thanks to the vm I saw yesterday I finally knew that I had write this one for them. I have always loved Avinesh's performance .His eyes say everything and yesterday's epi and v.m compelled me to write this .All criticism is welcomed .

NeeSHI OS: Second Chances

Shikha's room

Shikha was seated in her room with her son lying asleep on the bed remembering her past .She had finally won her Revenge war .The Jagannaths were in jail now and she had got her son back.She remembered the day when Her plan's final step was taken.She had trapped Madhrima well who blurted out the whole secret which was video recorded and used as a proof.Even Aditya was held guilty and whole Jagannath family was in shock.Finally the real culprits were behind the bars but Shikha was not happy .She felt a strange feeling.Neeraj was leaving for Bangalore tomorrow morning .He was leaving her now .Somehow she could not digest it that he would no longer be their near her.She would have to be careful because now if she fell his firm hands would not be there to hold her.His magnetic eyes won't be there which made her forget her all pain.She wondered how important had he become in past 2 years .Now her son was three years old .He had fought with her without expecting anything in return and now he was leaving.She remembered that tonight he had avoided her at dining table .She remembered how she tried to serve him and he was looking at Mahi to avoid her .He went away without saying a word to her and it pinched her the most .She dozed off thinking about him.

Neeraj's room

Neeraj sat in dark in his room as he was only seeing darkness everywhere he realized his life would be even darker than this room without Shikha : His shikha .He helped her only on humanitarian grounds but he fell for her .He never expected love back from her .But today he witnessed That Shikha tried to show her concern for him and he avoided her .He didn't want to melt down and take things wrong because he didn't want to end up hurt.For him it was enough that Shikha was safe and had got her son back .He remembered every past moment between them. He was her only support through all her highs and lows and he felt too proud about that .

Shikha's room

Neeraj entered her room and saw she was shivering and carefully without disturbing her sleep he placed a blanket on her. He went near manav and caressed the kid.The kid was as adorable as the mother .He covered him too and as he was about to leave The kid got hold of his finger with his little hands .Neeraj smiled .He wished it would have been kid's mother rather than the kid.He gently Released his hand and kissed the kid's forehead and left.

In the morning

Shikha wakes up to get to know that Neeraj has already left without meeting her .Strange emotions flowed through her heart .She wanted to cry but she didn't know why!!

she went to his room and saw he had taken everything that belonged to him.She cried seeing the emptyroom.She cried seeing the empty photoframe which had his pic earlier.She realized she missed him and too core .She could not let him go away .He could not leave her now after making her fall for him .He could just not escape out .She had decided she won't let him go .She went out and asked Mahi about Neeraj .She taunted him how come she suddenly cared?Shikha shouted at her and asked her to tell.Mahi budged and told He left just half an hour before and she could stop him from leaving .Shikha rushed to the car and drove towards Railway station.

Railway station

Neeraj sat on a bench looking at his ticket and platform.He could not believe that he had taken the toughest decision of his life .The decision to leave her .He could not believe it that he was going forever and didn't talk to her before leaving.He looked in front and to his shock Shikha stood r8 ther watching him intently.

Neeraj was in complete disbelief.He was shocked and thought he was dreaming but Shikha came and sat by his side and slowly moved close and placed her head on his shoulder and said you were leavingme forever .How did you even think of it. The train had come and Neeraj got up to leave .Shikha was in tearsas Neeraj headed towards train.Neeraj tried hard not to look back but he looked .He looked in those eyes .He had once promised himself that he would never let her cry and today he had become the reason for her tears.He stopped r8 their looking at her but turned again to go .Shikha ran  towards him and hugged him from back .and cried herr heart out asking him not to leave.

Neeraj turned towards her and wiped her tears and lifted her face towards him.She smiled and said I and our son ,we both need you.Neeraj was surprised at llistening our son.Shikha continued You always protected him like a father and now you will leave him Neeraj.I want him to hear say dad now And I want him to refer you as his dad .Neeraj could not believe it .Shikha had smartly and indirectly confessed his feelings to him.He smiled and hugged her and she hugged him back.

They both left the station hand -in - hand for a new start ahead .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Aww I wish that really happens. ðŸ˜³

Lovely OS.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok this is great i have watched mnb sometimes. Neeraj is hot.
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!
Very well written!
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol dis forum is quite silent .didnt expect such less views thnk god i didnt write my original gutter genre i wud hv been devastated to not see complements