What is Shikha after??

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What is she really after? her son? get the culprit punished? what is it really... what is the point of stooping low and trying to make madhurima mad?
Not understanding where the story is going!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I disagree 😊 She has not stooped low anywhere! What kinda revenge involves sympathy? 😆

Madhu was the one who sketched the entire plan to get a kid and kill his mother (who happened to be Shikha). Aditya carried out this plan. They are both COLD BLOODED MURDERERS who still despise Shikha! 🤢

Shikha tried EVVVERRYTHING to get his son back in the most morally correct way -courts, police, DNA, even abducting her own kid- BUT failed to get him back! She was therefore forced to turn into Samaira and IT'S WORKED PERFECTLY so far!

Madhu WILL be sent to an asylum where she'll spend the rest of her life screaming and hallucinating about Shikha's "bhoot"- which is what she TOTALLY DESERVES!
We will have to wait and see what Shikha's got in store for Aditya! 😈
AND in the end, when the rest of the Jagannaths come to know their truth, they'll give up Maanav as well! 👍🏼

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
^ I agree with Jahhnavi. The only time I felt like she stooped was when she said to spend a night with Aditya but even then I knew she had something up her sleeve and I was so right.

As for Aditya - I hope she dumps him just to give him the feeling of losing someone you love. Then maybe she can play the same trick she played on Madhu on him.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am eagerly waiting to see what she does to Aditya. For Madhu n her property he murdered Sikha, now to get Madhu out of his life, he is ruthlessly hellbent on making Madhu mad but I have no sympathies for Madhu. She is getting what she deserves. Till date she never repented for what she has done to Sikha.
Sikha will have to put this kind of pressure on Madhun scare her, so that she blurts out the truth but Adi shud get much more severe punishment.