PARAM SINGH BHATIA!!!!!

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

You guys know what? We already knew he was a fab actor. He's natural, his expressions are top notch, his dialogue delivery is perfection ..

BUT TODAY.

I swear, that's one of the best things I have seen in a long, long while. That instinctive hug, the dialogue, the expressions πŸ₯Ί

SH's so damn lucky to have him. I love the whole cast tbh but today's precap kind of makes me a bit too biased? Because angst scenes aren't exactly an easy cake for everybody *cough* but this guy. He makes it SO natural 

Edited by themockingblue. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
As a matter of fact, I get drawn toward conflicted scenes that are high on angst. Most people ruin angst for me, though. However, dude was awesome in the precap.  I am looking forward to tomorrow's scene, it should be nice. Randhir, when not an MCP seems good to me, you know? He's got everything I like in my favorite characters. Madness, snappiness and genius. But he's a chauvinist. So, I decidedly dun like the whole of him. But actor's brilliant, agreed! 
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nah, you aren't biased. That's simple and plain truth. Param Singh is a fabulous actor and he carries any kind of scene/emotion with elan. That's a talent or a gift. He is in fact the best actor in SHQ, the way he emotes happiness, grief and anger without going OTT or having the scene fall flat. 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I must agree. I come back from self-imposed exile from IF to make posts about him. πŸ˜†
Yes, Param Singh is fabulous. He is so understated and natural that his acting never comes off as forced. In Indian television, overacting is such a terrible trend that I am delighted to watch some actors like him trying to break the pattern.
His acting is so subtle and nuanced, every facial expression is a code to be revealed, every glance necessary. He never goes overboard, not even in scenes where even some great actors tend to go overboard. I was honestly worried that he will not live upto my sky-high expectations from him in the dreaded emotional breakdown scene. But my god, he was so good, so understated, perfectly balanced. He does not cry out, his body just sort of folds like he cannot hold up his weight any longer. His vulnerability is not in crying or shouting, but in silent, nerve-racking agony. His anguish is a dark, silent one. Something I cannot quite explain.That was beautiful to watch. 
Sorry for being a total fangirl. But I cannot help it much when it comes to Param. It also helps that he is a darling offscreen. 
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

As a matter of fact, I get drawn toward conflicted scenes that are high on angst. Most people ruin angst for me, though. However, dude was awesome in the precap.  I am looking forward to tomorrow's scene, it should be nice. Randhir, when not an MCP seems good to me, you know? He's got everything I like in my favorite characters. Madness, snappiness and genius. But he's a chauvinist. So, I decidedly dun like the whole of him. But actor's brilliant, agreed! 

The dude's the finest thing I've ever seen after Barun Sobti. Randhir's character is mighty controversial, but the main point right now for me anyway - Param. I NEVER thought I'd be like this for anyone else after Barun. 

I know. Angst's not easy to potray. Mostly I end of laughing cause they look funny. But damn. He nailed it. 

Well heck yeah. Without being an MCP, he's the perfect guy. We can't have that, now can we? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I must agree. I come back from self-imposed exile from IF to make posts about him. πŸ˜†

Yes, Param Singh is fabulous. He is so understated and natural that his acting never comes off as forced. In Indian television, overacting is such a terrible trend that I am delighted to watch some actors like him trying to break the pattern.
His acting is so subtle and nuanced, every facial expression is a code to be revealed, every glance necessary. He never goes overboard, not even in scenes where even some great actors tend to go overboard. I was honestly worried that he will not live upto my sky-high expectations from him in the dreaded emotional breakdown scene. But my god, he was so good, so understated, perfectly balanced. He does not cry out, his body just sort of folds like he cannot hold up his weight any longer. His vulnerability is not in crying or shouting, but in silent, nerve-racking agony. His anguish is a dark, silent one. Something I cannot quite explain.That was beautiful to watch. 
Sorry for being a total fangirl. But I cannot help it much when it comes to Param. It also helps that he is a darling offscreen. 

I had to mention this ekdum pehle. NO ONE's gonna blame you for this. πŸ˜› I know yeah? So join the club  He's offscreen IVs makes my day  No kidding, when I get a new link, I actually kind of shut off everything else and for the first time, I just focus on him. Then I watch it again to see everything else πŸ˜†

Beautifully written πŸ˜³ I think it's a great achievement for an actor when someone takes time to express what they felt during a scene, and really, Param deserves all of this.

That instinctive hug  Tbh, yeah, I was kind of nervous too regarding the scene because frankly, Param's perfection. And I would have been SO disappointed if the scene wasn't upto the mark. BUT he was *sigh* It was perfect as always β˜ΊοΈ
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i ahree with u param is one of the most finest and talented actor.
his expressions luks natural
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

Nah, you aren't biased. That's simple and plain truth. Param Singh is a fabulous actor and he carries any kind of scene/emotion with elan. That's a talent or a gift. He is in fact the best actor in SHQ, the way he emotes happiness, grief and anger without going OTT or having the scene fall flat. 

That's exactly right. But with the way people take up every comment like a fanwar or something, I had to mention πŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: themockingblue.

I had to mention this ekdum pehle. NO ONE's gonna blame you for this. πŸ˜› I know yeah? So join the club  He's offscreen IVs makes my day  No kidding, when I get a new link, I actually kind of shut off everything else and for the first time, I just focus on him. Then I watch it again to see everything else πŸ˜†

Beautifully written πŸ˜³ I think it's a great achievement for an actor when someone takes time to express what they felt during a scene, and really, Param deserves all of this.

That instinctive hug  Tbh, yeah, I was kind of nervous too regarding the scene because frankly, Param's perfection. And I would have been SO disappointed if the scene wasn't upto the mark. BUT he was *sigh* It was perfect as always β˜ΊοΈ

True. Also, being completely inexperienced, his acting is particularly remarkable. Every expression of his makes sense. In my opinion, Randhir is Randhir because of Param only. Param sparks a life inside Randhir, so the character never sinks under the stereotype CVs have repeatedly tried to make him into. He infused life within the stereotypical chauvinist. Hence, if we find it hard to hate Randhir even when he is at its worst, the entire credit goes to Param. 
- Also, I must disagree with you on something. In my opinion, he is way better than Barun. Right now, I can only think of comparing him with people like Mishal Raheja, Karan Patel or other actors of true merit. Gul Khan heroes? Not for me. But yeah, that's just me. πŸ˜Š Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: themockingblue.

The dude's the finest thing I've ever seen after Barun Sobti. Randhir's character is mighty controversial, but the main point right now for me anyway - Param. I NEVER thought I'd be like this for anyone else after Barun. 

I know. Angst's not easy to potray. Mostly I end of laughing cause they look funny. But damn. He nailed it. 

Well heck yeah. Without being an MCP, he's the perfect guy. We can't have that, now can we? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Why'd you say he's perfect, Khoda girl?

PS Khoda girl shouldn't be offensive. πŸ€”