Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
memories of BALH is always sweet to me.I follow few serial of TV,Kasam se is one of them,Ram kapoor is my fabour actor,so when I saw promo of BALH i was very happy and i like 10-30 prime  time,so I follow this serial from begining and dont miss any episode. Now what I will do after 10 th july,. obviously I will see JUDH of Bachan,but I miss BALH ,coz RAYA always stay in my head and mind.Three years ---a long time,so I download full episode and will see it regularly. Every night I watch VM on raya and go to sleep with a romantic mode.
Really really I miss u BALH. 
Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post⭐️

Edited by OrangeBlossoms - 9 years ago
Catgol thumbnail
Guys, after reading comments on this post i thought why don't we post pics of our fav scenes & continue the good work started by our friend, what say??
P.S :- Those who had made reservations for whatever this thread was originally meant to be, just edit those posts with your fav scenes😊 
Edited by OrangeBlossoms - 9 years ago
RaShi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrangeBlossoms

Guys, after reading comments on this post i thought why don't we post pics of our fav scenes & continue the good work started by our friend, what say??

P.S :- Those who had made reservations for whatever this thread was originally meant to be, just edit those posts with your fav scenes😊 

Done👍🏼

P.S:- Itna maine life mein nahin roya hoga jitna aaj BALH dekhkar royi, Fabulous episode & super fantabulous end to a beautiful journey of true friendship, care, love, affection, nagging, fighting...etc
HATS OFF TO THE WHOLE TEAM OF BALH for the fabulous episode⭐️

Edited by RaShi4ever - 9 years ago
Catgol thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaShi4ever

Done👍🏼

P.S:- Itna maine life mein nahin roya hoga jitna aaj BALH dekhkar royi, Fabulous episode & super fantabulous end to a beautiful journey of true friendship, care, love, affection, nagging, fighting...etc
HATS OFF TO THE WHOLE TEAM OF BALH for the fabulous episode⭐️

yup ur right, hats off to everyone associated with anything remotely connected to BALH.
Btw, ur pics are cool😊
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar kam se kam post toh complete kar do missing RaYa badly after seeing all this... really how many times I watch first year of show every time I feel watching it first time... feeling so bad & sad...