Ragna os:I will go away from his life

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is actually  recap prediction..i made it an os..

Kalpi is still shocked..she touches her forehead with her fingers and sees the sindhoor again and starts yelling at raghav..

Kalpi:what have u done ragahv?have u gone mad?what is this?do u know the meaning of doing this?

Raghav:I know isliye maine kiya aise?according to me u r my wife..and I accepted this and gave that place to  long back..this is the only way for me now to make u understand this fact

Kalpi:but raghav u are married already..so this is not possible at all..who will agree for this..

Raghav:sabko chod..for me this is the real wedding..btw kalpi happy bday..today is ur bday I didn't even wish u..m sorry..

Kalpi:its ok raghav..but what is this..this is not the solution to our problems..ur impulsive decisions always create more n more problems..

Raghav:but this time I will correct everything kalpi..he takes a ring from his pocket and he puts the ring on kalpis hand..

Kalpi:this is the same ring of our engagement..how can its with u..

Raghav:when u threw it on my face..it landed safely in my pocket..and its yours only forever..

Kalpi:but I don't want this now..she was about to remove..kamala makes an entry..kalpi stops..

Kamala:kalpi tune kya kardiya..tune mujhe diya hua vachna todke yaha raghav se milne aya..(I broke my promise and came here to meet raghav)

Kalpi:aayi mein ragahv ko samjhane ke liye yaha ayi..lekin(mom I just came here to talk to raghav once and tell him the situation)

Raghav:confused vachan..kya vachan..kalpi broke kamala promise for him..he is touched..

Kamala:ye kya horaha hai yaha..why ur mang is filled with sindhoor...(why u r filled with sindhoor kalpi)

Raghav:kamala ma meinehi kalpi ke mang me sindhoor bharaya..(I did that kamala ma..)

Kamala:shocked..ye kaise hosaktha hai raghav baba?tum shadi shuda ho..pakhi aapki patni hai..patni(she stressed)(how can u do that ragahv baba..u are married..pakhi is ur wife..wife)

Ragahv:lekin mein manthi nahi us shadi ko..wo mere liye ek deal tha..mera asli patni kalpi hai...kalpi..raghav shouts..(but I will never accept her..its kalpi who is wife for me..)

Kamala ma stats crying and giving bashnas and blames kalpi and starts self slapping

Kalpi cries a lot...ayi aisa mat kaho..aayi..mujhe maf karo aayi..

Raghav says kamala ma..listen its final..kalpi is only my wife..i will talk to pakhi about divorce..

Kamala: no..kalpi will never accept this shadi..kalpi will go away from this city only..she wil start her future again..forgetting all this..ragahv baba u should accept pakhi as ur wife..

Ragahv:no I will never do that..u belive in bappa na kamala ma..since childhood u only told me that when u cant solve something leave it on bappa..i did the same now..and all this happened coz even he supports our love..now u tell me u will go against god now..

Kamala runs away from there crying..kalpi also goes behind..

Raghav feds up and drives back home..he starts boozing pakhi comes and says raghav m waitng for u today is my bday..she is wearing a red sary same as kalpi wore on confession day..

Raghav remembers kalpi..he starts hallucinating pakhi as kalpi.he stand and caresses her face and says u are looking beautiful in this sary..pakhi smiles..he goes near to her..pakhi hugs him..they both will go to bed almost then raghav says kalpi...u know na I m waiting for this since long time..

Pakhi pushes him away and says m pakhi raghav..she goes from there crying..

Ragahv sleeps like that..

Pakhi doesn't sleep the whole night..she keeps thinking that..raghav hallucinating her as kalpi..that feeling is killing her..then finally she decides I should end this wedding..i cant be with a guy who can never see me like myself..she decides..i will go away from his life..

In the chawl the whole night kamala blames kalpi and she says all against kalpi to vital..kalpi doesn't know what to do..even she decides that..i will go away from his life...she plans to go away from here next morning..

Next morning:pakhi wakes up and calls everyone to kapoors mansion..kamala and kalpi also..

She tells them all that she wana take divorce from raghav..raghav is happy so as kalpi..kamala and gouri shocked..

He he he stupid prediction I know..tomatoes eggs needed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres
No tomatoes or eggs. It is a great prediction. It would be nice if this happened. I would love to see Kamla and Gauri's shocked expressions.🀣
Good Job!πŸ˜›
And yipee am first to comment.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
mishti058 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
N tomatoes or eggs at stock...dare u say it again...
Only love and hug is given to u πŸ€— ❀️
Great prediction
roohini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not stupid thought at all its just saw that we RAGNA fan could go anywhereto see  together them..we want only ragna forever together...
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice saru!! Let's see!!Edited by Yellowdiamond - 9 years ago
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice prediction hope for a chng poo does smthng rgt
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: meena.mva

N tomatoes or eggs at stock...dare u say it again...
Only love and hug is given to u πŸ€— ❀️
Great prediction

he he he thanks meena..u to jhappies😊😊😊
sarusmiley thumbnail

he he di..yeah lets see😊😊😊
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: roohini

Not stupid thought at all its just saw that we RAGNA fan could go anywhereto see  together them..we want only ragna forever together...

he he seriously..finding all possible ways to make them one😊😊
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelu0001

nice prediction hope for a chng poo does smthng rgt

leelu..now they cant osscilate pakhi character..
they will make her sacrifice ir negitive..for sure..and as far as i think they will make her mahan..only..sympathy  marks