Raghav Singhania: buy one get one free... OS... enjoy

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragnians... EnjoyπŸ˜‰

Pakhi runs past wailing away, puh n duh looks on in concern, trying to understand what has caused this. She goes to Pakhi and says, "What is the matter? Why are you crying?"

Pakhi looks at puh n duh, pulls her into a tight hug and says, "I love him... I want him... Why should Kalpi get to marry him", she sniffles and says, "even babaji said when I was born that I will always get what I want." She releases puh n duh from the hug and says with determination, "I want him... You made me this way... I hold you responsible... It is not my fault that I always want what Kalpi has..." 

Puh n duh looks at Pakhi with compassion and says,"let me see what I can do."

Hours later puh n duh walks up to Ragav and says, "you are looking excited... Bet you can't wait to marry your Kalpi."

Ragav grins and says, "yes, soon Kalpi will be mine and mine alone." Puh n duh looks at Ragav and says, "I have given it some thought. I think you and Kalpi should get married on the 200 episode anniversary."

Ragav's grin fades as he thinks to himself, "oh no... Kalpi and I will have to wait." He looks as puh n duh nonchalantly and curiously says, "what will we show the viewers until then."

Puh n duh smiles and says, "I have thought of the perfect twist." Ragav gives her an expression that says continue... Puh n duh continues,"it is somewhat delicate and I want you to hear me out before you react."

Ragav looks at puh n duh and thinks, "should I trust her or not", he silently nods for her to explain.

Puh n duh gleefully begins, "Ragav I want you to look at this like an opportunity at a bargain store. Just imagine you have gone to the mall and you go to buy your favourite thing to make it yours and the storekeeper tells you that it's your lucky day... There is an offer buy one and get one free."

Ragav looks at puh n duh in confusion, thinking,"huh! What has shopping got to do with me marrying Kalpi. Is she trying to say that once I marry Kalpi, she will become my possession."

Puh n duh sensing his confusion continues,"Ragav, Pakhi loves you..." Ragav sits up from his relaxed position and interrupts her, "I don't give a shit about Pakhi or her feelings." Puh n duh quickly reassures Ragav and says," no no... Of course I understand your heart only beats for Kalpi. I was just thinking it would be so sweet if you n Kalpi married on the 200th episode. For the twist to kill the time in between I thought you might like to focus on your revenge..."

Again Ragav interrupts puh n duh and says, " don't need Pakhi for revenge... Have already put the Kapoors in a financial fix... Haven't you noticed Prem is missing... Off licking his wounds."

Puh n duh looks at Ragav in frustration and says, "I know what you are saying, but your fans expect you to do just that... They know how sensible you are... Let's shock them."

Ragav looks at puh n duh, sensing that she is not going to let this idea buzz away, he thinks,"let her do what she wants and then I will do what I want." He smiles at puh n duh and says,"your idea has some merit... Continue."

Excited puh n duh continues,"Pakhi loves you, and when Pakhi was born babaji said she will always get what she wants... Pakhi always wants what Kalpi has... So I want you to marry Pakhi for revenge... You will have two wife's... Like I said it is a bargain... Buy one get one free... One for revenge and one for love... Just imagine the twist... The TRPs... They will be falling off the sky."

Ragav looks at puh n duh n thinks, "she has lost it... Who wants TRPs to fall off the sky... You want it to rise up to the sky... Plagal aurat." He smiles and says, "done, but on one condition... I will decide on when, where and how." Happy with the end result puh n duh agrees.

Ragav looks at Kalpi reassuringly and says, "let the episodes flow as puh n duh wants... let the 200 episode anniversary finish... I will give them a huge twist." Kalpi looks on relieved and says, "won't you share your surprise with me." Ragav smiles at Kalpi tenderly, gives her a peck on her lips and says, "I don't want you to face the consequences... I will get away with it because my contract is ending in a few months and I already have other projects lined up. I can handle the cvs backlash. I could not bear it you were caught in the crossfire." Ragav smiles at Kalpi lovingly and filles her maang, saying, "Mrs Kalpi Raghav SInghania"' oozing with satisfaction.

Kamla maa having overheard Sammy tell Kalpi to meet Ragav at the temple, had rushed to Pakhi's, to get her to accompy her to the temple. Kamla maa wanted Pakhi to be present so that she could tell Ragav look there is your wife... leave my Kalpi alone.

Kamla maa and Pakhi reach too late, Ragav has married Kalpi... Kamla maa screams like the 80s/90s heroine..."Naahhiii..." drops herself onto the the floor and cries... She pauses looks at Pakhi and says, "doesn't your script tell you to cry". Pakhi looks at Kamla maa and says,"Kamla maa I am crying from inside... I cannot mess up my makeup... I have to always look good." 

Kamla maa turns to Kalpi and says, "what have you done? You will be known as the doosri aurat from now... You have ruined the Ragna charm.

Pakhi looks at Kalpi and says smugly,"gotcha, I have a surprise for you... your Ragnians will never win... Puh n duh is very spiteful... She will ruin Ragna and then only Rakhi will remain... I always get what I want... even babaji said so."

Kalpi has tears in her eyes as the words register, she looks at Ragav and thinks, "I have lost him." Ragav starts laughing uncontrollably, "gosh... Tum lock kuch bhi kehdete ho."

"I have only one wife, Kalpi... So kis angle se woh doosri aurat hui?" Raghav says with a grin. Kamla maa and Pakhi look on confused. Pakhi says, "I am your wife... We got married." Ragav looks at Pakhi nonchalantly and says, "really. Show me the marriage certificate."

Puh n duh walks in and says, angrily to Ragav, "what is the meaning of this... We had a deal." Ragav smiles and says, "yes we did, you wanted a twist to postpone my marriage to Kalpi until the 200th episode... I complied... Maine toh sindoor aur mangalsutra tho nahi dala tha... Ask her."

Puh n duh turns to Pakhi waiting for her explanation. Pakhi says, " we had a court marriage. I wore the sindoor n mangalsutra myself... I wanted Kalpi and Ragnians to burn every time they saw me."

Puh n duh looks at Ragav and says, "you may not have married Pakhi in the traditional manner, but she still is your wife."

Ragav bursts out laughing and calls Sammy asking him to come over with the documents Pakhi signed. He looks at puh n duh and says, "most of the time Pakhi doesn't know what is going on in her life or around her... She lives in her own world. You should have been smart enough to double check what she signed."

Sammy brings the documents and hands them over to Ragav, who with relish hands them to Pakhi saying, "this is your termination letter from Singhania group of companies, which you have already accepted and signed." He grins and says, "this has been long over due... Ms Pakhi Kapoor... You are fired."

He then turns to puh n duh and says coldly, "I don't shop in bargain stores."

Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh!! why didnt I think of it...khi had signed her termination letter!! wow!!🀣 One thing for sure, u r gettin plenty of booze at the resort!!πŸ˜†
Edited by amy.r - 9 years ago
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy.r

Gosh!! why didnt I think of it...khi had signed her termination letter!! wow!!🀣 One thing for sure, u r gettin plenty of booze at the resort!!πŸ˜†

Lol... I don't drinkπŸ˜†
Just writing what I wish to see... Just imagine man... Termination letter... It will be an awesome twist🀣
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Lol... I don't drinkπŸ˜†
Just writing what I wish to see... Just imagine man... Termination letter... It will be an awesome twist🀣

Girl,I know u dont drink but  u dont have to drink to get "drunk"!!πŸ˜‰ Look in my case, just bring a glass of wine near me  and I will go tipsy!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Imagining the look on Khi's face when she sees the termination letter and Raghav says "Dhyaan kidhar the??"🀣
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gud one i must tell u this is great...!!!🀣
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy.r

Girl,I know u dont drink but  u dont have to drink to get "drunk"!!πŸ˜‰ Look in my case, just bring a glass of wine near me  and I will go tipsy!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Imagining the look on Khi's face when she sees the termination letter and Raghav says "Dhyaan kidhar the??"🀣

True am drunk on Ragna πŸ˜‰
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is bestam best... OMG termination letter...🀣 kash ema ka raghav itna esmart hota... 🀣 pls pakhi kamla ko olx pe bech do :)
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 this is amazing!!!! πŸ˜†  u r too good! πŸ˜ƒ
btw...plz update ur FF also soon.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
mishti058 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh god...she shud hv been terminated from ema itself...he he he...sorry...m very greedy to put her out of sets forever
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol...brilliant one πŸ€£ πŸ€£