The separation was meant to be longer den a couple of hours cv's!!!

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously cv's the separation was meant to last atleast a week !! They could have pinned for each other! But from the looks of things it's a couple of hours! Ow come on!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nahiii
Why CVs, why couldnt you keep them apart for one week at-least
The intensity would have been back
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Jazz do you think Rudra would sit back and let Paro baisa get away from him like that? 😆

He does'nt even want her out of sight even for a minute, and here we are talking about separation.. 😳

Lets see how it plays out before jumping to conclusions baby..! ❤️ 🤗
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Jazz do you think Rudra would sit back and let Paro baisa get away from him like that?😆

He does'nt even want her out of sight even for a minute, and here we are talking about separation.. 😳

I knew he would move heaven and earth, when searching for her, but would have been really good to see atleast a week or two of separation. I was afraid the cv's would do this :/
Dream_on thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's see how it plays out.. There can be more seperation tracks in future.. I'm actually happy in a way.. I never liked sacrifice tracks !! Atleast we won't get a jab tak hai jaan !! 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

I knew he would move heaven and earth, when searching for her, but would have been really good to see atleast a week or two of separation. I was afraid the cv's would do this :/

I think they want to create highpoints since IPL is over now.. And if they drag separation, then we online viewers may LOVE the angst and the intensity.. But these TRP people get bored with prolonged separations of dragged..

One of the reasons why previous week's TRP dipped was because PaRud were emotioanlly apart.. So in my POV, they are creating highpoint to keep viewers glued and at the same time, creating intensity. 😳
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
If you think about it, having a big seperation wouldn't make sense right now.

We still have the mother track, Tejawat track etc..

Why have a big seperation now when these other tracks are forming?

The seperation would eventually have Rudra confess his feelings, so if two leads have confessed thie rfeelings than the impact on the rest of the tracks is gone

The way I see it is that it doesn't matter how long this seperation is, it's still going to shake parud.

So its all good news.

Guinea thumbnail
Lets watch the episode before we form conclusions 😊
Also its for the CV's to tell their story ...the way they envisage it . Regarding seperation ...their will be umpteen opportunities in the future for that to happen ...have we forgotton laila baisa and teju planning together 😆 

Maybe this track will help rudra verbalise his feelings 😳
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Jazz do you think Rudra would sit back and let Paro baisa get away from him like that? 😆

agree he dont even trust her with maithili
Aditi_ARHIrule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
His life stands still if he doesn't look at her for a few secs... Leave abt a week... I m loving it.