IKEAwizard thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can someone explain to me why Madhurima couldn't have a child of her own with Adi? If she was infertile, then why didn't she just tell her parents that? They would have understood and even taken pity on her. If she just didn't want to bear a child herself, why didn't she get a surrogate? I'm sure her parents would have still accepted her baby. 
Also, I watched the one scene where Madhu's is talking to herself saying something like, "It's been a long time since I dressed up for you Adi. I am so happy today." It made me think: is she pregnant? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
having a baby and showing her dad she can take care of a child and be responsible was the  only way for her to get back in the family and business.
she was kicked out by her fmaily because of her carelessness and she didnt wanna risk losing the empire cause her dad said not to comeback until shes changed into a good mother and wife. and so out of fear she planned everything with shika and adi.
madhu doesnt really think anything of shika, just a normal person, someone who wont be missed after she dies so why not? i know pretty disgusting but thats what it is
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She cant conceive...
A child is always an entry pass into the family...