Ragna and the 200th episode anniversary... OS... Enjoy

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragnians... You heard the news... Now enjoy the humor πŸ˜‰

Kalpi wakes up early in the morning excited... today she will be in the arms of her beloved... She can't wait, she whispers a quick thanks to her Ragnians... Who have been their support... Their voice... Together sharing the joy and the sorrow... She rushes to get dressed so that there is no delay for the take/ shot... She thinks smiling away, "I don't want to keep the director waiting."

She heads of to the temple, a spring in her step... Sammy had told her that she is going to meet Rags today... With a smile she thought back to her conversation with Rags last night (my previous os)...As she nears the temple, her steps falter, the spark in her eyes diminishes and her smile disappears... Her heart not believing her eyes, the place is empty, her vision becomes blurry as she races up the temple stairs, silent tears run down her cheeks.

Not able to contain the emotions of her broken heart, Kalpi drops herself onto the floor in front of bapa, shrieking loudly... Unable to take any more false hopes over her reunion with her beloved. Seconds become minutes which then become hours... That is how Kalpi felt as she sat there accepting the fate cv Gods had laid out for for her and Ragav. Forgetting her own sorrows, she thinks sadly, "Oh you poor Ragnians... Cvs apko kitne pariksha denge... To prove your love for us... Phir se babaji ka thullu!"

Ragav gets out of his car, looks around confused, "Where is everybody?", he thinks, checks his watch for the time, he is a little late coming to the set because he was busy replying to all the congratulatory messages on twitter for the 200th anniversary and for him and Kalpi being together forever. He smiles as he thinks of his #twamily and gazes softly at the sindoor tin in his hand and thinks, "Mine... Kalpi is mine from today..." Lost in thought he hears a loud wail... It was a sound that froze his heart... Angiuish could be clearly heard from the cry... Concerned he runs up the stairs.

The sight that welcomed Ragav when he reached the temple, broke his heart into tiny pieces... His love... His life... His heart... wailing away... He closes his eyes in anguish, trying to reel in the emotions that were promising to unleash at the sight of his beloved in despair.

Ragav slowly walks towards Kalpi, calls her attention, not wanting to stun her as she is deeply immersed in her sorrows. "Oh Ragav", Kalpi says as she pulls him down next to her and gives him a tight hug. With fresh tears flowing down her cheeks she says, "Oh hun, I don't think we are happening tonight... The cvs are playing with our emotions." Ragav caresses the back of her head as they hug, trying to soothe her.

While soothing her, Ragav looks at the sindoor tin that he is holding onto tightly and thinks in confusion, "What am I to do with the sindoor now... Why would the cvs give me the sindoor if they never intended for me and Kalpi to become Ragna."

Ragav continues to look at the sindoor tin and thinks, "To hell with the cvs, today is the 200th episode... I am going to marry Kalpi and make her mine..."

He is not worried about Ragnians reaction, he knows that they will understand and support his decision. He thinks, "Ragnians are equally looking forward to Ragna's reunion, they have received so many blooper episodes of late... That they will welcome this blooper... Of Kalpi's filled maang and then later the cvs can show a flash back of how it happens."

With determination in his eyes, Ragav opens the sindoor tin... Ring... Ring, his phone rings, distracting him for his purpose. Kalpi releases Ragav from their hug so that he can answer the phone. Ragav turns away from Kalpi and answers the phone, he says into the phone, " uhuh... Mmm... Mm... Okay thanks."

Ragav turns towards Kalpi, his eyes shining with happiness, he grins as he looks at her, silently enveloping her with the warmth of his love. Kalpi looks at him confused, eagerly waiting to know why his demeanor has changed.

Knowing Kalpi is bursting with impatience Ragav says, "Hun we have won... Cvs have decided to inflict themselves with Gauri maa's amnesia... They want to forget the mahasangham episodes because it has eventually led to them screwing themselves up."

Kalpi looks at Ragav and says, "What does this mean?"

Ragav rests his arms on her shoulder and gives her a quick peck on her lips and says, "It means baby that today is episode 195, Ragnians won... Cvs need a week to make episode 200 Ragnalicious... Baby we have waited so long to be together... What is another week!"

P.S: you know the drill... pm if you want to add on... I shall index it πŸ˜‰Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knew you would come up with something...going to read now πŸ˜‰
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...haha so 200 epi will be next fri... 🀣 love your sense of humour... keep making such posts dear :)
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Treasures

I knew you would come up with something...going to read nowπŸ˜‰

Lol couldn't resist... Cvs are giving way too much material πŸ˜†
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Lol couldn't resist... Cvs are giving way too much material πŸ˜†

I have something planned...will write after today's episode! πŸ˜‰  
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Angel u always make my day eith ur os. Thnx.
Mihika thumbnail
awesome os dear as usual fantasticπŸ‘
abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Milke bhi... hum na mile... tumse na jane kyun...
miloon hain... yeh faasle... tumse na jane kyun...
kaise bataaye ke tujh main kya hain... 

Yeh gana fit baitt tha hain... iss situation pe... conveniently aur 5 episodes main kuch aur kar denge... aur yeh ek never ending story...

par maan na padega... kya story likhi hain... wah wah wah wah... amazing writing as always hon... 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
awesome dearπŸ‘...ur good name???
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is awesome Angel!!! Please keep on posting such type of posts!!!! Love your sense of humour!!!