The bigger picture: Ragna, fandom and TRPs.... OS.... enjoy

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragnians... TRPs are down and twitter is ablaze... enjoy the humour😉

"Hunny answer the phone" Ragav mutters to himself as he walks up and down his room, exuding excitement and impatience. Ring... Ring.. Ring.. Ragav looks at his phone in frustration and asks himself, "What is Kalpi doing that she is so busy to answer the phone?" 

With a sigh Ragav tries again, praying to bapa that Kalpi answers the phone, the phone rings and he hears the most beautiful voice, the voice his heart has been craving to hear again, ever since that fateful night when the cvs screwed Ragna and in the processes screwed EMA.

"Hello", Kalpi says into the phone not bothering to see who has called, her voice sounding tired, for Kalpi is tired... ever since Ragav married Pakhi... a drunken oversight by the cvs... she thinks to herself, she has been playing kamwali baai in her own home. With a sigh, Kalpi shakes her head thinking, "This is not what I signed up for... I am supposed to be a memsaab... not a kamwali bai"

"Baby you sound tired, what is the matter?" Ragav asks, Kalpi perks up on hearing her beloved's voice and whispers, "I thought we are going to stay away from one another and let the TRPs do the talking." She looks around anxiously hoping that EMA cast and crew are not suspicious.

Ragav laughs into the phone and says, "Hunni buns, the TRPs have spoken and twitter is ablaze" Not believing her ears, Kalpi replies, "No..." Ragav reassures her by saying, "Yes baby... it is true... Ragna fans did warn the cvs of the consequences... but they did not heed." Ragav continues, "Oh hunny I am so excited, soon we shall get to meet... I can't wait to hold you in my arms and whisper sweet nothings into your ears."

"Babes I don't want you to get your expectations up... I heard something that has distressed me", Kalpi says. Hearing the serious note  in Kalpi's voice, Ragav curbs his excitement and says, "Hunni, what is the matter... tell me"

"Oh Ragav" Kalpi says as tears flow from her eyes, "I heard EMA cast and crew talking... they said that the Ragna fans that have been fighting for us to be one are international followers... infact the cvs stated this to an international fan on twitter" Kalpi stops, needing to catch her breath as she hiccups. Ragav waits patiently for Kalpi to finish her statement, and says, "Hunni don't cry... talk to me"

Kalpi continues mumbling away due to her uncontrolled tears,"... they don't contribute to the TRPs"... sniff... sniff...

Ragav bursts out laughing, "Kalpi hunni, when did you start thinking so small. I really need you to move out of the chawl and come home with me... stay away from your mother... her thinking... no comment!... and as for EMA cast and crew... hunni they hang out together... you have heard the saying... birds of a feather flock together."

Kalpi says, "Yes I learnt this idiom in school."

"Hunni listen to me... let me explain to you how our dear international Ragna fans are helping us and how they are equally important. Hunni please don't lose hope." Ragav continues

"Through twitter and other mediums... like the amazing IF... Ragna fans both international and national interact... united in their mission...which is us hunni... RAGNA... each motivating and encouraging one another to fight for us... the international Ragnians encourage the national Ragnians to not watch the nonsensical episodes on TV... and we can see the results... TRPs have dropped."

Ragav continues in a confused voice,, "I don't understand why, cvs would be so foolish... they are going to make an enemy out of Zee TV... as it is ema is crippled right now."

Confused, Kalpi asks, "Babes how will the cvs make Zee TV their enemy."

Ragav smiles and says, "I keep forgetting that you have just graduated... it is all about business models my jaan... today the world is very small... especially media... today giant corporations want world wide dominance... it is all about global dominance... it is all about the survival of the fittest."

Kalpi even more confused says, "I don't understand"

Ragav grins and says, "The international market is very important... EMA attracts international advertisement and international revenue for the channel... if the international Ragna fans decide to retaliate to the stupid statement made by EMA cvs... Zee TV will lose alot of subscriptions internationally...hence their market will fall and their market share price internationally will fall... so baby don't you worry... so what if international fans don't contribute to EMA TRPs directly... they contribute towards making Zee TV a world wide name."

Ragav teasingly says on the phone, "Hunni buns... please stay away from EMA cast and crew... I can't have you thinking small... you are the future Mrs Ragav Singhania... your vision should be big... and hunni don't you worry we are gonna happen... because otherwise Ragnians are gonna wipe EMA out of the map... let us hope that the international fans give EMA another chance and not unite to retaliate."

Kalpi reassured that soon she will be in the arms of her beloved says, "Baby I love you... I can't wait to be with you." Ragav smiles in to the phone and replies, "Hunni same here, I can't wait for you to be mine... a birdy told me that it shall happen soon... on EMA's 200 episode anniversay."

Kalpi jumps up excitedly and says, "Rags... that tomorrow... oh baby..."... and they spend the night away chatting sweet nothings to one another... soon they won't need the phone to do that...😉

P.S: Take that PD😡
Sorry needed to vent... as an international fan... I am burning in anger!

You have my permission to post this to PD and ZEE on twitter... am that mad right now!

Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My heart brks n m dissapointed disheartend disgusted...whn ders an award shw n IF (which i dnt see the possiblity of nowany membr of EMA receives an award go to the f**kin stage n f**kin remembr ur intl fans too cz we contribute hell lot for ya'll idiots to win...we might nt contribute to ur trps its ur own biz u didnt involve us...the adoration ya'll f**kin get in social netwrkin site is the biz we the intl fans make possible...
Mihika thumbnail
perfect os for the frustrating atmosphere ...awesome dear👏
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb!!👏nd wat ragna fans only intrenationl people😆.
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!!! It's amazing dear!!!
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ban18

superb!!👏nd wat ragna fans only intrenationl people😆.

this os is just to give pd a piece of my mind😡... apologies for not including national fans... let me see if i can tweak the title.😉
lurve_life thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read a few tweets and was disheartened. Fans did get emotional but EMA crew needs to brush up their PR skills or learn from Ashish how to handle fans. I have unfollowed all of them and suddenly the charm has gone out of EMA now. Whenever I will see them onscreen, I will remember those rude tweets. Sad indeed.
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great going my dear!  Muah!  I am with you!  Just because we are international does not mean we are nothing! 😡
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: artisaggi

I read a few tweets and was disheartened. Fans did get emotional but EMA crew needs to brush up their PR skills or learn from Ashish how to handle fans. I have unfollowed all of them and suddenly the charm has gone out of EMA now. Whenever I will see them onscreen, I will remember those rude tweets. Sad indeed.

Yes, it's pretty sad!  I think all this will be the end of ema...soon! 
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Treasures

Yes, it's pretty sad! I think all this will be the end of ema...soon!

wid each passin moment my tempr is evn more risin...i wish to see the shw end now...n wat evn if we r intl fans n we dnt contribute to the trps!! Dat wsn't our choice it ws dr own biz...selfish unprofessional persn