AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Probably most confused and misinterpreted word. 
What is racism? 

1. Skin color.. one brother is fair another dark.. so every1 loves the fair one

2. One sister is slim another is fat.. and then u know what

3. One is Hindu another is muslim

4. One is Brahmin another is BC (backward class)

5. one is man another is woman (sexism of course)

6. One is Gujarati another is Punjabi

7. One is manly another is efiminine

8. One is Northie another is Southie

9. One only speaks his lingo.. other only speaks his lingo

10. One is rich, other is poor. 

😆 Thats just in India.. I will tell u abt NZ.. and Ozzies r more racist than Kiwis.. ðŸ˜†

Lets widen our wings and try to understand racism... if we can. ðŸ˜›
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣   ðŸ¤£ was that a reply to aye chal?

Oh Lord this is too funny!
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul Gandhi @RahuIGandhi  3h  

Racism is a State of Mind . #Women'sEmpowerment  #RTIInGovernment

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dunno about India but it's not so bad here in NZ. The most I was called was a curry-muncher ðŸ˜† They couldn't mock me on my skin color because mostly it was the Maoris doing the mocking and they're actually darker than us desis ðŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why do u always make such offtopics over here in bolly section? 😆
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wht ever you mentioned comes under discrimination , it can be based on caste , creed , sex , colour , race , south north , etc etc ... list goes on...

Discrimination

This article is about prejudicial treatment. For statistical discrimination, see linear discriminant analysis. For other uses, see wikt:discrimination.

Discrimination is the prejudicial treatment of an individual or group based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or category, "in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated".[1] It involves the group's initial reaction or interaction, influencing the individual's actual behavior towards the group or the group leader, restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making.[2]

Discriminatory traditions, policies, ideas, practices, and laws exist in many countries and institutions in every part of the world, even in ones where discrimination is generally looked down upon. In some places, controversial attempts such as quotas or affirmative action have been used to benefit those believed to be current or past victims of discrimination"but have sometimes been calledreverse discrimination themselves.

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm a brown Aussie, trust me I've never faced racism here. Better not to speak for others, Kiwi.
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Racism, nowadays, is trump card used by the losers to pull down others. If you have courage, stand up on your own feet and show the world what you are capable of. Everyone will respect you.
If you cannot, don't put the blame of your defeat on others and cry "Racism, racism" at the drop of hat.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J3SANGEL

🤣   ðŸ¤£ was that a reply to aye chal?

Oh Lord this is too funny!

he needs  to find a partner.. male or female.. we dont care! 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humsafar.

I'm a brown Aussie, trust me I've never faced racism here. Better not to speak for others, Kiwi.

😆 Welcome my neighbour.. I made a mistake in Sydney saying I m a Kiwi.. I was ignored.. when I said I m Indian to other guy.. he helped me how to explore Sydney, train, bus and ferry.. with only 15 dollasr for 24 hours. amazing.