Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

first of all sorry for responding late...I missed many updates...first because of vacations and then shifting of house...hope u won't mind... now as I am finishing reading all pending pms so reading urs now...

Maan of this story is totally opposite of what we have already read thousand times...he is jovial, easy going, cool, flirt, respect women and the most important change is he is playing games in his phone really and he was irritated when Adi disturbed him and he lost the game...but some things are same such as he is head-over-heels over Geet, he takes same food as his employees, he loves and respect his men who guards him...

Yeh bhi ek change hai that Geet is punching him and she is strong challenged him in push-ups...

Why I have this suspicion on Dev that he is the one behind Maan attacks...he was so persistent to take her with him and leave Maan alone...when Geet wore jeans and all he was the one who pushed her to change those into short evening dress in which she can't hide her weapons...here Geet is also some weird...she is security agent and her job is supposed to be alert and around Maan 24x7...but she is getting bored during her duty, she sleeps on her first day before checking everything in mansion...when she brings Maan back after he escaped dodging his security after coming back also she slept...she seems to enjoy Dev's company and dancing instead of keeping watch on Maan... she should have been with Maan when he was even in some meetings as who knows attackers can attack disguising as clients...it was because of Dev's non-stop pushing that she forget her mobile and all in car...

read ur note also...

take care of urself and don't worry about updates...first u solve ur family problems then other things come...

thanx for pm...

Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey take care dear...everything gonna fine soon :)
jasraj123 thumbnail
hope you are doing ok ashu. if u get time pls tell us. 
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woow!!! I m back after xams & hv updates not bad... So, maan isn't dat irritating as he seemed to geet at 1st & dey hv der own connection... Haaye I m soo loving it... Geet guarding maan & him worried for her safety... Ohhh... Geet is hurt & maan is angry... I m waiting to know aage kya hoga ashy... 
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Take care of ursrlf & ur family ashy... & v r here & will wait for u like good babies... ðŸ˜Š
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Will be back soon...
...Precisely, Next week.😉
Thnx a lot for the wait guys..🤗

SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

<div align="center"><div align="center"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Will be back soon...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">...Precisely, Next week.</font>😉
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Thnx a lot for the wait guys..</font>🤗
</div>

</div>

Good Morninggg ji ! Great News Come Back Soon
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hope everything is fine. Nice to see your msg..will be waiting..
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...
Come back soon
Waiting
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

Will be back soon...
...Precisely, Next week.😉
Thnx a lot for the wait guys..🤗