The Secret Behind Prachi Desai's Item Song look

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
It's been a while since we saw Prachi Desai on the silver screen. Her last release I, Me Aur Main was a box office dud, but thanks to her mentor Ekta Kapoor, the girl has got a cameo in Ek Villain in which she has turned a smouldering siren.

However, getting that look wasn't a smooth sail for Prachi Desai, who was apparently asked to use artificial enhancements to look voluptuous on camera. In the movie, Prachi plays a bar dancer, and in the first look one can see her almost spilling out of her skimpy choli.

Pix: Prachi Desai's bridal look on the ramp

According to sources, Prachi was asked to pad up with silicone cups as it was a decision taken by the creative team involved with the song. But, Prachi did not take the suggestion kindly, and was not willing to oblige until Ekta Kapoor intervened.

It's heard that after talking to Ekta, Prachi finally gave in and the song was shot, and the eye-pleasing results are for everyone to see.

Prachi Desai and Ekta Kapoor share a great rapport, and thus she couldn't have said no to the producer, who is instrumental in making her an actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I saw prachi in Zara, Palladium Mumbai. Couldn't recognise her at all. It was my GF who said she look Prachi Desai. I was like no way. She look very very plain in real life. 
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She looks downright terrible. 
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gameon

I saw prachi in Zara, Palladium Mumbai. Couldn't recognise her at all. It was my GF who said she look Prachi Desai. I was like no way. She look very very plain in real life.

I think she is from middle class family

She used to come in auto during kasam se

Now dono Wts her life style
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ek Villain is getting hotter day by day... Another reason 2 watch this film.