Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragnians... enjoy the humour😉

Index

Incredible96 - Page 1
Angelpureness - Page 3 / page 1
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4040318

P.S: Incredible is offline... so on her behalf enjoy the humour

mates you know the drill... pm me when u add to the story... I shall index... ðŸ˜‰

please comment and add to incredibles post... ta
Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
continuation to chappy 1 by incredible96 - page 3

Ragav wakes up, he is drenched in sweat and thinks to himself... "what a weird dream... mmm I wonder if it has any merit... mummy in love with somebody else in her childhood..."

Ragav walks up and down, restless and thinks to himself..."I have just found a way to get my Kalpi... what to do... what to do... what to do..."

He needs to distract himself from the anxiety he is feeling, goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water and starts planning.

Ragav's thought process/ check list

1. Find out if mummy had any crushes/ boyfriends before daddy
2. Are any of them alive
3. Are they single
4.Reintroduce them to mummy
5.memo to self... bribe them with a hint of a luxurious lifestyle, when reintroducing to mummy

Ragav looks up at the ceiling and says softly..." I am sorry dad, but I want my Kalpi" He breaks down as he talks to his father or rather the soul of his father and continues, "I can't live without her... life is becoming unbearable... in additon, i am fed up of all the tweets... there is more to life daddy" He raises his hand pointing at the ceiling, and says loudly, "Don't you want grandchildren? Don't you want the Singhania line to continue?"

Suddenly Ragav hears an eerie voice, saying, "Son", he turns towards the voice, but he can't see anything, he looks around skeptically and says, "Who is there?" The voice says, "It is me your father. Ragu beta I can't see you suffering anymore... kitna dubla hogaya tum... and your eyes... you look so tired beta... you need to sleep better."

Ragav looks on confused, "Dad?" The voice sighs, "Yes beta, trust what you can hear... I came to you in your dream... to tell you your mother loves Chandu. God has allowed me to help you... so I have shown you your future... It will take place tomorrow, so that on friday you and kalpi can get married on the 200th episode anniversary of ema." 

The voice gets angry, "when I was alive, your mother pinned for her Chandu and now that I am dead, she is pinning for me!" The voice continues calmly, "Ragu beta, word of advise... you will never understand women... so don't waste your time understanding your future mother in law... that woman even God does not understand... always remember beta.. Man are from Mars and women are from Venus"

Ragav listens to his fathers voice intently, typing away on his ipad... not wanting to miss any detail for he does not know when his father will come back to advise him.

The voice says, "Ragu beta I have to go... God has only given me half an hr... same as episode timing."

Ragav gushingly says, "Thank you daddy... thank you for understanding and accepting that Kalpi comes before everyone... I love you."

Excited Ragav goes to bed... looking forward to tomorrow, thinking thank God friday is 200th episode of ema... warna i would have to wait longer... he looks towards the dressing table... sees his sindoor tin... smiles to himself and says... here I come Kalpi... we shall be Ragna forever😉

Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago
incredible96 thumbnail
🤣omg! i love you for this! u completely cracked me up!! lmao!! rofl!1 ahahahaha i have literally got  tears in my eyes with so much laughter
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: incredible96

🤣omg! i love you for this! u completely cracked me up!! lmao!! rofl!1 ahahahaha i have literally got  tears in my eyes with so much laughter

u gave the material hun... i just tweaked it😆
Mihika thumbnail
🤣🤣i will comment later i am busy laughing right now🤣