Samaira to appear as bhoot of shikha in front of madhu

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Samaira will appear before madhu as dead shikha, yes as bhoot of shikha ðŸ˜† to take revenge against her.  samaira/Shikha will plan to attack madhu directly.  she will want to make madhu mad by appearing before her as the bhoot' of Shikha.
Shikha will  wear the same saree she wore when adi threw her off the cliff.  
Shikha's bhoot will scare the wits out of madhu by stating she has come to get her son.   

Aditya will fall into the trap as well by samaira i.e. for adi to get divorced from madhu, he will help samaira to appear as shikha before madhu to declare madhu mad so as to get divorce from madhu.  

source: rival site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Say what?!! ðŸ˜² So now it seems like they're rushing it to end the show on time. ðŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
by the way this track will be aired next week
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now this is just beyond reason. why did they spend so much time on madhu shika chasing after adi. the best part for the audience is watchign shika get justice but this just looks like  a scene out of a childrens book.

i feel cheated. they had so much potential but they couldnt tap it
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It will be interesting, I want to see Madhu's scared face. She is one big snob, need to go to hell ASAP.
Anaaand thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That is interesting. I wonder how Madhu is going to react to this :)
SHROME thumbnail
how come she can wear same saree? what does that make to Madhu? she was not there to see what she wore etc?
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SHROME

how come she can wear same saree? what does that make to Madhu? she was not there to see what she wore etc?

exactly madhu was not there 😕