~Happy Birthday Princess Preetika Rao~

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

A girl clad in a white gown enters, humming a song to herself and fixing her tiara simultaneously. 

"Is nobody in here?! Looks like, I need to entertain myself.", she says still fixing her tiara. 

A pause for a minute, before Jhanvi starts singing. 

*sings* "Tune maariii entriyaaan re, dil mein bajii ghantiyaaann re TUNG TUNG TUNG tada!" 

Maria enters engrossed in her cell phone and looks up to see Jhanvi singing, rather yelling. 

"Sheesh JHAN! Can you stop yelling?!", which earns Maria a glare from Jhanvi. 

"I ain't yelling, Mariii! I'm singing. As sweetly as a nightingale sings!", Jhanvi says proud of her singing. 

"JHAN! Why are you wearing this gown? This reminds me so much of Pree <33", 

- "Oh yeah? *rolls eyes* Marii!! This IS why I'm wearing this. Don't tell me you have forgotten🤔"

- "You kidding me, Jhan?! Of course duh, I remember. But but but, the song - SHEESH! Won't a peaceful song suit our stunner?! Like Itti si hassi, itni si khushii. Itna sa tukra chand ka...(sings in her own world. Jhanvi rolls her eyes)  "

-  "Yah ya anyways, anything would suit our stunner . We should just stop annoying people with our useless talks Mariii xD 😆 They'll kill us otherwise Even though we would be the Best Hosts Ever!"

- "Exactly, so let's just announce it ? 😃 A big big welcome to ALL of you Preetika Holics coz today is our stunner's day : yupp you heard it right - THE Preetika Rao : 29th May remember ? It is the day our angel was BORN ! " You better not forget guys ! 

*Both of them hold the mics close to their mouths while everyone there closes their ears* HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREEE!! Happy Birthday Preetika. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Preetika!!

"We should definitely go to some singing talent shows,  Mari!!" 

"Yea, we will definitely win the show. Wishing Preetika Rao a very Happy Birthday from both of us <3". 

This girl is beyond amazing 
She always smiles to make people around her happy
No wonder everyone is always gazing
at her smile, because without it everyone's mood is crappy

We wish you to reach all highs
No one is more deserving than you
Your simplicity is visible in your eyes
Trust me girl, your a beauty in blue.

Indeed: Preetika rao is the name 
Let's celebrate the day on earth, she came <3

We need no specific reasons to love her <3  she's the only one of her kind. Once you start praising her. You cannot stop yourself from doing so. Still, here is a small attempt to show HOW perfect 
Ms.Rao Junior is and explain why we love her so much😳

She is the most down to earth celeb you'll ever know.

She's got a mesmerizing beauty

Her everlasting smile can lighten up anyone's days and nights

She's got an admiring personality

Her charm can make you go down to your knees

She is extremely talented and versatile.

Her simplicity is her biggest asset

She's much more than just a beautiful face

She is hardworking and commited to her work.

She never fails to impress you with her kind gestures

No matter how her day has been, she never forgets to smile.

She has the purest heart in the world

She's elegant and sexy from head to toe

Perfection doesn't exist but when you see her, it makes you want to believe it does

She loves her fans and always welcomes them with open arms

She has the sexiest voice

She has intense and sparkling eyes.

She talks less but talks for the best .

She is one amazing human being.

She's very graceful: Be it her way of talking, walking or dressing

Her slightly broken voice while crying/laughing can kill anyone

She is extremely  well-spoken and dignified.

There's absolutely nothing fake about her, she's very real, grounded and naturally beautiful

She is the ONE and ONLY...

Preetika Rao!

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Biography

Family

Preetika Rao, born on the 29th of May hails from Mangalore but was raised in Mumbai. Her family is that of a Konkani-speaking one and comprises of her father who owns an advertising agency in Mumbai, her mother who is a housewife and her sister, Amrita Rao is a Bollywood Actress. Her grandmother hails from Tamil Nadu.

Education and Early Career

Preetika acquired a diploma in journalism and advertising while she graduated from Sophia College, majoring in History. When in Sophia College, her modelling career began with a stint in the Cadbury Diary Milk advertisement. She went on to film many commercials and also did various photo shoots. Alongside, she wrote the Bollywood Column in the South Side magazine and was based in Mumbai during this stint. She wrote various film-related articles for papers such as Mumbai Mirror, Deccan Chronicle and Bangalore Mirror. She also reviewed movies on our very own India Forums. In 2011, she was crowned Miss Asia at the 37th International Beauty Awards. 

Films and Television

Preetika debuted in 2010 in the movie industry with Tamil Film 'Chikku Bukku' in the role of a Tamil Brahmin Girl hailing from Karaikudi, set in the 1980s. Her grandmother provided her with Tamil diction lessons for the role. She then debuted in the Telugu Movie industry with Priyudu in 2011 after which she was offered Bollywood Films. She quit South Movies in 2012 for a diploma course in screenplay writing from the New York Film Academy.

She made her Television Debut in 2013 in Colors' TV Show Beintehaa alongside Harshad Arora, playing the role of Aliya Zain Abdullah.

Roles

Preetika as Meenal

Meenal is a girl from 1980's Tamil-Brahmin family , a very family oriented.  She has a glimmered in her personality and innocence flowed through her eyes. She falls in love with the man of her life but her love story timid by the series of life events.

Preetika as Madhu Latha

Madhu Lata is a simple girl next door who thinks she has fallen in love with Karthik. She is demure and very family oriented.

Preetika as Aliya

Aliya is a muslim and lower middle class girl. A well-behaved and religious yet spunky and modern. Aaliya, who totally believes in love and rely her life on the fact that love is a feeling that should be cherished for a life time.

Book_Kash thumbnail

To know a person it takes time but to know you it hardly took few minutes.. And I was sure we would crack up things..!! On this special day, I wish you load of love and loads of success always.. Please be the same as you are best.

Happy birthday my pretty aloo! I only wish the best for you this year and always. May you have a year filled with love, success, happiness, peace and contentment! Lots of love...

Your 'sexy MIL'

Har dil ko jeetney ke liye itna kaafi hai,

Jazba-e- mohabbat ho aur aankhon mein aitbar" - from mamu to bhanji, on her b'day

May god gives you courage to be honest n kind. May u get whatever u desire n deserve. Wid lots of love.Shine always rise high climb new heights and dream new dreams. May your life gives you happiness love n peace and i am missing you. . Namrata :)

Here's wishing a very very happy birthday to the cutest person iv ever known Pree!! May god grant all ur wishes n much much more may the coming year be filled wid lots more successes, love,happiness great health n wonderful people to love n care fr u !! Ur a rare gem truly precious do remain the same love u loads doll god bless

I would like to sing a song 4 her:-BAAR BAAR YE DIN AAAYE, BAAR YE DIN AAYE , TUM JIYO HAZAARO SAAL , YEH MERI AARZO..HB TO U:)

alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

You're perfect. Extraordinarily radiant. Bubbling with excitement and energy. Terribly beautiful. Those looks can make our insides rumble. Even Karma might not be able to decide your destiny, because it goes weak after coming across you.
Basically, you are an angel.

(I hope you find the letters in your name in that little para above)

I'm so happy, rather PROUD, to be a fan of yours. Your journey into tellywood is something very unique and new. From a journo to films in south indian languages and then to television. And I hope you feel that you're journey has come across a beautiful milestone, that is, Beintehaa.

I don't even want to call you an actor, because you do it all do naturally. Natural beauty is something that cannot be matched. And you have that beauty.

Caked makeup and heavy eyeliner is definitely not your thing. You have a glowing face with crisp features. And with this, you managed to have get many girls have a crush on you. Something to be proud of, maybe?

We love you as Aaliya. In and out. Thinking of another Aaliya is like wanting water to catch fire.
You get better with each passing day and our love goes a notch higher too.
Thank you, for being Aaliya. For winning a million hearts. No matter how long this show runs, you will be imprinted eternally in all of our minds, and hearts.

I don't know if you remember, but you sent me a message on twitter. It said:
"Hi. Your love means a lot"
I swear, my happiness had no bounds that day. It was the best thing that had happened. How I wish I could give you a tight hug, but I live in Bangalore, far away from where you are, but close to your hometown, Mangalore. ;)
Thank you for that message. It was so sweet and graceful of you.
Loads of love to you for that Pree.

You and Harshad make an AMAZING pair. We love watching your tiny offscreen bits with him. Hope your friendship sails for a long time and both of you remain the way you are. You guys compliment each other really well.
Much love to both of you. You guys are the literal definition of adorable.

I don't know whether you're going to come across this long message of mine, but if you do, I'll be the happiest of the lot.

A very, very happy birthday to you, Preetika. I hope you have loads of fun. May there be lots of happiness and love in your life. Our love for you isn't going to decrease, even if the world comes crashing down. That's a guarantee.

Hope you have a great one. :)

With tonnes and tonnes and tonnes of love,
Sruthi (@Sruths56)

Heyy Preetika <3
Wishing you a very, very, very happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful year ahead, filled with A LOTS of success, happiness and love. May God's blessings light up each day of your life and may God give you plenty of reasons to smile. You are so sweet. And You're doing a great job as Aaliya. keep up the good work! You deserve all the best! Enjoy your dayyy. I hope it turns out to be great as you are because you deserve nothing but the best =))

Loads of love and Best wishes,
- Javeria R, from Pakistan 

Dear Preetika,
On this special day, I wish you all the very best and all the joy you can ever have. May you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! Many many happy returns of the day. Have a fantastic birthday!

Lots of love from your fan,
Ashwini

Today is a special day . obviously for you but for us too now 😳 it's been a pleasure to have you onscreen from 30th december.Seriously it's always a treat to see you :D ! you're one amazing , super sweeet , simple and beautiful person , Moreover : you're one of the MOST stunning girl ever and one hell of a perfect actress  you're one of my girl  BIGGEST CRUSHH EVER 😆howw many times i said it already ? 🤣 but that's so true and i'm defintely not the only one having a huge crush on youuu girl 😆 you're one MASTERPIECE <3 ! trust me i can praise you endless but that's not the point : it's yoyr birthday and i just would like to wish ALL the hapinesss in the world : may sucess , hapiness touch your feets . #Stayhappy #Stayblessed always my preety pree , my STUNNER 🤗 Stay as grounded and true as you are : your values makes you what you are today and your undoubtely the only one of you kind so do stay like this forever 🤗you rock Ms.rao junior 😎

love you infinityyy ❤️ HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TO YOUUU

A very happy birthday pree... u r truly amazing...I adore u,love u and respect u loads...u r truly and inspirational figure for me..I love u so much as Aaliya! U r doing a fantastic job..u r the most beautiful and charming actress for me.. always b active in twitter and try to interact more with us.. Enjoy this day to ur fullest! wishing u again a very happy budday! love u ...stay blessed

With much love,
Mehak

Preetika Rao, Wish you many more happy returns of the day! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with fun, excitement and joy. 

Your sweet nature and generous heart are part of what makes you a very special person to me and so many others. I want to wish you a fantastic birthday and a year of pure happiness. Keep being awesome, and always take care...Love you my angel!!

"Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Preetika! On this special day, just want to thank you for portraying the character of Aliya so beautifully and with such finesse that It's hard to imagine anyone but you potraying Aliya Zain Abdullah. That in itself speaks volumes on your talent,  your dedication, your hard work in bringing a character to life."

"In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, and your sorrows halve and your failure disappear. May this special day of yours be filled with loving memories full of fun and the company of good friends. May all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold. Always keep smiling the way you do. Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless You abundantly and once Happy Birthday!"

Hi Pretty Pree,

On this lovely occasion of your birthday, just wanted to let you know how much we all love you! Wish you all the happiness, all the joy your heart can hold and may you be blessed abundantly, always!!! Indeed you deserve all the success and love in the world. May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come ... Happy Birthday to amazing you!!!

Love, JJ 

Dear Preetika,

It must have been a rainy day
when you were born,
but it wasn't really rain,
the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautiful angel...
Happy Birthday Preetika

Hope You celebrate everyday of your life with happiness, excitement, smiles and laughter.

the one who rule our hearts..d pure ,d beautiful,d serene beauty ..most humble cutiepie nd our muslim barbie doll..we love u nd always be with u ...may god shower loads of blessings to u ..happy happy birthday to one only zain mkb nd our aliya/preetika ...

Hey beautiful , as it's a special day for you it's also for me ,Loved you as aliya and you are doing a great job , i wish for you  each road leads you where you want to go, and  life becomes all that you want it to,wish your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,You never need to carry more than you can hold, wish  sorrows will know other way before it gets to you 

Happy birthday beautiful , stay blessed always 

Happy B'day Preetika. Wish you all the best and loads of happiness <3

Lots of love,
Yovna. 

Preetika You're so different from others. Wishing you never mix up with them!."Birthday is always special because it helps you to see how far you have come and how far you still have to go. I wish you Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart. Also i would want to wish you in your mother tongue too..." Huttu Habbada Subhasaya Preetika"😳

To the princess of a million hearts, here's your fan greeting you a Very Happy Birthday!
The day I started watching Beintehaa, I googled about you and watched your 2 films though I barely understand the language! And awestruck is a word too small! I was wondering if you were actually a debutant! I must say that you are one of the very few people whom I adore not just for beauty and talent but also your nature...the way you are so grounded, calm and subtle in the Interviews make me feel you are someone I need to look up to!
May The Almighty bless you with all the happiness you deserve and notonly make roads to all your desires but also give you the strength to face any difficulties that come your way and reach your destination... wishing you all the success and happiness and great health...

Happy birthday to You Princess!

Happy Birthday Preetika! 🥳
Hope you have an awesome day! May this day and every day be filled with the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter and the feeling of love. Wish you all the best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly. You're a beautiful and charming lady indeed. Thank you for being Aaliya and giving your fans a reason to look forward to the day. Hope you succeed in everything you do and may all your dearest dreams and wishes be fulfilled because you truly deserve it!

Lots of love and hugs from one of your fans, Gulafsa Saiyed ❤️ 🤗

Hey Preetika
Wishing you a very happy birthday! May this day be filled with lots of pleasant surprises!

Best wishes
 Yuvika

Preetika - Wishing you a very happy birthday and hope God fulfil all your wishes. I am not a creative person, but my message is directly from my heart and with lots of blessing for your future and happiness.
You are one of the most natural actress I have come across in the telly world and the best part I notice  is your down to earth attitude in  off screen interview.
May this show run for a very long time so we can see you and Harshad.
Once again wishing you lots of happiness in your life. May god bless you and always there to protect you from all the evil. Love you and adore you - Veena

Happy Birthday Preetika
in a very short span of time you and Harshad have become my favourite. My weekday doesn't go by without watching beintehaa or eagerly waiting for another episode of beintehaa to come 
Hope you hae a lovely day and keep entertaining us in beintehaa 
loving Aliya and love watching you 
also congrats on receiving best debut.. hope you cntinue getting them this year also 
Keep rocking😊

Sending lots of love and best wishes
Priya

Dearest Preetika Di, 
Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday! Hope u have a great year ahead full of success! May you get all that you desire... Just want to let you know that I love you loads and always will until my last breath.

Bags full of love, 
Divija [Mumbai]

Happy Birthday Preetika
May God Shower His Blessings on You
Keep Shining like Star!!!
May You have a great year Ahead
Love You

Sadia

"Preetika Rao. Never did I think I would find myself so engrossed in admiration for another woman. Haha, not like that. But truly, I salute you Preetika, for the heights you bring to your acting. The thing that strikes me above and beyond and all, is your versatility. From the initial stages of Beintehaa, I knew you were apt for the role and would do Aliya justice however what won me over wholly was witnessing your transition from a spirited and full-of-life young girl to one that becomes dejected and heartbroken. The depths of both these characters were never defeated. You always give your 100% and it translates on the screen. Not to mention, you have the most heartfelt and emotive eyes - even when there is nothing being said, we are told it all through your mere eyes. You're essentially boundless! (Is it evident am a fan?! ) I love you, girl! You're an immaculate actress and a sincere human with so much to give. I'm so grateful that I've been blessed, so to speak, with the opportunity to behold such greatness that lies in you 5 days a week and then some more, because obviously there is never a limit of BI or ZaYa. Here's wishing you a superb birthday! I hope you enjoy the day ahead and this year is prosperous for you! Your endeavours never go unnoticed, I truly appreciate all the sleepless days/nights and drawn-out hours spent working just for us! So, thank you so so much and love you, foremost ❤️"

Pree, you're just amazing! Happy Birthday, my angel ❤️ Many many happy returns of the day. Party hard 😃 The best thing is that it's my birthday too! 😉 

It arises with the sight of you

Deep as sea and dark as me

Only you could hear the sound of my soul

Who belongs, now to you thee?

Happiest Birthday Pree shines, you are the shine in my dark and saviour in my hard, may success shall touch your feet every time you walk amen suma amen.

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

-Bubble- thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day Princess Preetika
Here WE are going to present some Tributes to Our Princess.
I hope you will like this.
Love you Pretty Princess Preetika

Preetika Rao is one of the most beautiful actress in the television industry. Her fashion sense is amazing and Preetika is able to carry each colour very beautifully. But fans believe she looks her best in white and love to see her dressed in white coloured outfits. White symbolises purity and innocence which best describes Preetika's lady like nature and personality. 

Preetika's look in Beintehaa is enchanted by her curly hair. Her hair is styled in tight ringlets around her face which makes her look more royal, admirable and ravishing.
And in scenes where the breeze blows through her curls, straightening them into loose waves, she looks even more beautiful.
Her hair is of medium-to-long length and is brown. The tight curls clashing beautifully with her fair creamy skin and chocolate brown eyes gives her a rare angelic look.

It is said by some famous person that;
'Simplicity, clarity, singleness: These are the attributes that give our lives power and vividness and joy as they are also the marks of great art. They seem to be the purpose of God for his whole creation.'
These lines perfectly match our Preetika. Her simplicity makes her unique because only few people have this quality. A lot of fans were blown away by this very honest charismatic quality and see her as a role model.

Preetika's eyes reflect the innermost spark of brilliance and inner beauty. Her beautiful honey colour eyes reveals her innocence and honesty. Her eyes are her most attractive feature, as they are very expressive and speak volumes at times. Being an actress, ones facial expressions are extremely important and Preetika is one of those rare actresses whose eyes are extremely expressive and mirror her inner emotions beautifully.

The most indispensable avatar we all fans like of our beloved Preetika is "confident babe." Her assertive confidence is what makes her look unique, distinctive and individual. This individual stole millions of hearts and is a role model for all of her fans . Her confidence is what makes her incomparable. Fans are proud of her each time we see her on screen because we've always seen a female lead crying buckets on TV but rarely have we seen a female lead as confident and strong minded as Aaliya Zain Abdullah. Preetika plays Aaliya Zain Abdullah so gracefully and makes her very relatable. Aaliya is today's modern girl, with family values and religious beliefs embedded in her yet someone who does not fear standing up for the right against the wrong. An inspiration for many and it is Preetika's hard work and impeccable acting which has bought the character of Aaliya Zain Abdullah to life. 

Beintehaa is a popular show on Colors and launched two new talents in the form of Preetika Rao and Harshad Arora. Till date we knew her as Amrita Rao's sister, but via Beintehaa we were able to know her for who she is and she is no longer Amrita Rao's sister for fans, but their very own Aaliya Zain Abdullah. She is doing a brilliant and impressive job in the show and is able to enact all types of scenes to perfection. As a result of this show, her fan base is rapidly increasing as people find her adorable to watch on and off screen.

Currently, Preetika Rao is performing a simple, elegant and clever character in Beintehaa and fans are extremely impressed by her performance till date and only pray she achieves more success. When questioned on what they'd like to see Preetika attempt to do in the future, fans have all agreed they'd like to see her do something completely opposite to Aaliya Zain Abdullah. We'd like to see her in a Rockstar role.. a character which is larger than life, full of attitude and portrays the life of a famous personality as it will be interesting to see how Preetika takes up this challenge of doing a character which is the complete opposite to how she is in real life.

-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beintehaa DT- Leviathan & Yuvika_15

MAIN POSTS

Mariaa.RD
Jhanvi_TaaRey
ARandKJFan
Punk_Saba
ash91
bezubaan.
-KitKit-
CrazyKSGlover
-Ammie-
-Hinaloveasya-

GRAPHIC

Afrin_RaqBhi
Mariaa.RD
appy_indy-KD 
Sweet_Shagun

priyacreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Love you Preetika 
wish you a very happy birthday 
-Priya- is me only

love 🤗

Happy Birthday Preetika
in a very short span of time you and Harshad have become my favourite. My weekday doesn't go by without watching beintehaa or eagerly waiting for another episode of beintehaa to come 
Hope you have a lovely day and keep entertaining us in beintehaa 
loving Aliya and love watching you 
also congrats on receiving best debut.. hope you continue getting them this year also 
Keep rocking😊

Sending lots of love and best wishes
Priya

Edited by priyacreationz - 9 years ago
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday Preetika..May God Shower All His Love and Happiness on You..!! You are An Angel.
Have an Exciting Birthday 😃😃
Edited by ---Shweta--- - 9 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Pree.
Hope you get whatever you want in your life,from your life.

Lots of love...
Edited by -MamuKiBhanji- - 9 years ago