Main Na Bhoolungi 27th May 2014 Written Update

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

In his bedroom, Neeraj is watching news on TV where they are showing Samaira & Madhu's hotel argument. Shikha walks in & switches it off.  He enquires why she's here at this time of the night. Shikha tells him that ever since she planned the hotel incident, he's not talked to her even once, that's why she's come to meet him. Neeraj is still upset with her. Shikha asks if he really thought she would actually cross her limits with Aditya at the hotel. She questions if this is how he trusts her.πŸ˜• She tells him that whenever Aditya touches her, she can't even tolerate that and she's also not forgotten how he's betrayed her in the past when they got married. Shikha tries to make Neeraj understand once again that in order to teach Aditya a lesson, she has to do all this. She further elaborates how her plan for Adi-Rima's separation is going and how Madhu will be filing for a divorce soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ Shikha tells Neeraj that when Aditya will be dumped by Madhu and would have no where else to go, then she'll teach him what its like to be deceived.

At the Jagannath mansion, Mahanto talks to Sunaina about Madhurima's current condition. He says that it must be his fault since he couldn't provide her with the best upbringing and that's why she's turned out to be this way.😭 Sunaina tells him that even though she tried to fulfil all her duties as Madhu's mother,  yet she must be missing her real mom. Mahanto agrees and says that being the parents, it's their duty to correct the child when she goes wrong. Today its her marriage, tomorrow her attitude may impact the business since she is the Managing Director. Mahanto says that if her behavior continues like this, then he would have to fire her from MD's position & replace her with Jai.πŸ‘ Sunaina gets worried hearing this and says that it can deteriorate Madhu's attitude. Mahanto tells her that he will handle everything.

Sudha and Mahi meet Shikha. Sudha says that reporters are spreading nonsensical rumors about her in the  news. Shikha tells her not to worry about it and assures her that she'll never do anything which will bring shame to her parents and family. Neeraj looks at her and appears to be relieved.😳

Jai tells Arya that any further mistake from Madhu would cost her the MD's position & Mahanto will appoint him as the new MD of the company. Madhu overhears this & tells him to keep dreaming about it.😲 She tells him that she knows her father extremely well and that he loves her a lot, and so he would never throw her out of the house.

Neeraj is thinking about Shikha's obsession of seeking revenge & how she chose to keep him out of hotel plan. His inner voice asks him why he is still disturbed and why he's not able to express his love to her. Neeraj says that he'd be a hindrance in her path.😲 His inner voice speaks to him again & tries to explain that true love can't be weak, and in fact it always provides strength. He must tell her the truth or else it would be too late. Neeraj is still in two minds about it. He dials Shikha's number but then ends the call. He says to himself that he can't do this, since this is not right. (Arrrgghhh!!!) πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

In the morning, Madhurima apologizes to Mahanto and admits that the entire setup at the hotel including those reporters were part of her plan to gain publicity (WTH). 😲 She tells him that it has worked too & their company's share prices have skyrocketed after this incident. She apologizes to him with folded hands (Nautanki).πŸ€” She promises her dad that she'd never hurt him again. She keeps her hand on a burning 'diya' lamp to assure him that she's not lying. Mahanto accepts her apology & tells her to seek forgiveness from Aditya and Samaira.

At the lawyer's office, Madhu asks Aditya why he's brought a 3rd person (Samaira) to their divorce proceedings. Samaira says that she Adi's close friend & therefore her presence is crucial at such a difficult time. Aditya tells Madhu to think about her decision  to divorce him once again since it will influence not only the two of them but her family as well (another nautanki).🀒  Madhu looks at Samaira and says that she knows very well  who'd be affected the most with this. She holds the divorce documents in her hands and says that these mere pieces of paper can act like a weapon since it can bring about destruction for some and freedom to others. She caresses Adi's face and says that his 'unhappiness'  tells her that he doesn't wanna be freed since he loves her a lot. Aditya  says that he loves her indeed. Madhu says that since he's so adamant then she'd definitely accept what he's saying. She tears the documents and throws them.😲😲 Samaira and Adi look at her confusedly.

Precap for tomorrow: At a board meeting in office, Madhurima tells Aditya to get her a glass of chilled water to drink.😲 Aditya is shocked at Madhu's demand and passes her a glass of water kept nearby. Madhu takes a sip and spits it out right away. She tells him that she only drinks chilled water. Aditya says that the water is cold enough. Madhurima gets up from her chair and pours water over his blazer and asks him if the water is cold indeed.πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Aditya is furious while Madhu smirks. (Beizzati complete) πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I good idea I skipped the episode...apart from the Neeraj scenes nothing worth watching.

But I don't like how they're rushing the Neeraj scenes now. Suddenly he feels jealous and understands he loves her. Like really?!! πŸ˜²

Thanks for the WU!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
But he's always loved her, right?.. And talked to her pics.. Wasn't that love or something like it? πŸ€” Mayyybe, this hotel incident has catalyzed everything and now he's confused about whether to remain her secret admirer/lover or come out and express his love to her before its too late. The only 'late' we are talking here is before the show ends πŸ˜† Definitely not a 3rd person coming (Jai, please stay out!) πŸ˜† I guess they ARE beginning to wrap it up... He HAS to speak up one fine day and I don't think he should wait for the final episode to do it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

But he's always loved her, right?.. And talked to her pics.. Wasn't that love or something like it? πŸ€” Mayyybe, this hotel incident has catalyzed everything and now he's confused about whether to remain her secret admirer/lover or come out and express his love to her before its too late. The only 'late' we are talking here is before the show ends πŸ˜† Definitely not a 3rd person coming (Jai, please stay out!) πŸ˜† I guess they ARE beginning to wrap it up... He HAS to speak up one fine day and I don't think he should wait for the final episode to do it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Yeah but I still felt they rushed it. πŸ˜† They could have shown this slowly over a week. πŸ€”
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jahhnavi, you must be on cloud nine as they showed  Neeraj for more than 5 mts todayπŸ˜†

Don't forget SultanπŸ˜†

I skipped almost everything except Neeraj and Neeraj partπŸ˜†
Edited by paljay - 9 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Haan Ji bilkul Aaj Tuesday tha na... My day to write the update.. So he HAD to work overtime 🀣 LMAO πŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jahhnavi for detailed WU.   time pass episode.   Mahanto should have stayed firm in his decision to give MD position to Jay.  Can't he see through madhurima's true face?
precap.  even though I don't like madhurima, but like it what she does to adi as the slime deserves that sort of treatment πŸ˜†