Ragav and his supari...OS... enjoy... update

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragnians... mood thik karlo... enjoy the humourπŸ˜‰
Index

Angelpureness - page 1
Treasures - page 3

Ragav looks at Sammy, fuming, he just can't believe it... after the precap in yesterdays episode, he expected to meet Kalpi today. Today was his and Kalpi's day... 

Ragav looks at the sindoor filled tin, that was given to him and thinks frustratedly, "Ab yeh sindoor ko mai kya karunga!... What dreams and expectations I had, when I was given the sindoor."

Ragav looks up, at the tube light on the ceiling and thinks to himself after all God is light... God is energy... he needed something physical to talk to God... Ramu kaka had taken the Ganeshji that Kalpi had given him as a gift, because he was missing Kalpi... so Ragav had no choice but to look into the light and mutters to God, releasing his frustration, "God, I thought this was a sign from you, that I will get my Kalpi... and now this Kamla maa has made Kalpi promise to stay away from me... is it my fault that mummy wanted me to marry Pakhi and take revenge against the Kapoors", berating himself he continues on, "God.. why God... give me my Kalpi... my Kalpana... please..."

Suddenly Ragav hears a voice, its Ramu kaka, Ragav was so impassioned with his feelings, he had not realised he was speaking aloud. Ramu kaka says, "Beta, I gave you the sindoor to remind you that you are already married."

Ragav reacts instantly, looks at Ramu kaka, Sammy and at the light and yells, "Is this some kind of a joke... you have all become very humours... just wait and watch... see what I do." 

"Ramu kaka, get out." Ragav yells thunderously.

"Dammit Sammy," Ragav says harshly, "I gotta do something about Kamla maa... I have just about had it with her." He starts twirling the paper weight on his desk, thinking... what to do... what to do...

Sammy looks on concerned, thinking Ragav's gonna jump of the cliff, like he promised... oh no, I can't bear this... I need to think of something... thinking... kya karu... kya karu... as he fiddles with his fingers.

Sammy and Ragav both look at each other excitedly and say at the same time, "I know what to do."
Sammy leaves the office and Ragav calls someone.

Ragav "Hello operator... put me through to the mumbai don... bhai... you know those kind of people... yea no probs, I will hold."

Ragav waits impatiently on the phone, excited that once and for all, his problem is going to be out of his way, at least for tomorrows episode. "Don bhai, how are you... i have a supari for you... don't you worry, name your price... oh you want to know what the supari is first... okay... you know I am new at this, but don't worry, I am one of those return customers... once I shop in Next, I always shop in Next... I will be a return customer", he reassures the don.

"Oh yea... the supari", Ragav continues, "There is a woman, who goes by the name Kamla maa... yaar she gives too much bhashaans... mera kaan aur dimaag pakgaya... she told my girl, to stay away from me... haad kiya man... I want you to staple her lips... so she can not give any more bhashans", Ragav listens on as the don bhai speaks, and then says, "Kya... don bhai... ab mai kahan se kamwali baai dhundhu..." As Ragav says this, he remembers Neetu and Sahil Kapoor and thinks to himself... ooh perfect revenge.

Excitedly Ragav speaks on the phone, "Don bhai... don bhai... problem sorted... infact I shall give you driver muft... when u go to the Singhania chawl to staple Kamla maa's lips ask for Neetu and Sahil Kapoor... ek banado kamwali or ek driver... you decide."

Ragav gives out a relieved laugh, "It was a pleasure doing business with you. Take care and good luck." He hangs up the phone and looks around the empty room beaming and says, "Whose left...", frowns and whispers softly, "mummy!" 

Ragav presses redial, "Don bhai... I need a favour... can you kidnap mummy and make her a guest at your home for a week... yaar you don't understand... these Ragna fans are going crazy... mera last chance hai is week ko... meri chokri ko patane... warna ye ragnians... subkuch uthal puthal karenga... thank you don bhai... thank you for understanding"

Ragav patiently hears don bhai out, happy that nobody is going to come between him, Kalpi and the sindoor... "Of course don bhai... next elections, mera vote aapka... bye... bhabhi ko namaste."

Sammy walks in as Ragav hangs up the phone, he looks at Sammy relieved that he did not get to hear the conversation. He gives Sammy a relaxed smile and says, "All sorted for tomorrows episode, there will be no interference from anybody... you bring Kalpi to the mandhir... that is all you need to do... the rest leave it to Kalpi and me... we will rock tomorrows episode."

Sammy smiles, and thinks to himself, "Kuch bhi ho tomorrow... I have no worries... maine net daal diya... so even if you have to jump... go ahead!"

P.S: mates you know the drill... you are welcome to add on... I shall index itπŸ˜‰

Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want to add!  Have a plot in mind, but gotta work!  Will be back soon!πŸ˜†
daisyfields thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ROFL πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Too good and seriously yeh trach kyun nahi kar sakte... Someone hsould really kidnap Dumbla

aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My like button is not working but superlike. Thnx 4 this os. Its really hilarious
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Treasures

I want to add!  Have a plot in mind, but gotta work!  Will be back soon!πŸ˜†

waiting eagerly for ur additionsπŸ˜†
Ambyrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing..lol kash ye sab real mein hota toh bahut mazaa aata show atleast dumbla ke lecture nahi sunne padte.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really hilarious 🀣raghav gives supari to don for stapling kamala's lips... so she can not give any more bhashansπŸ˜†
kanch1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hilariousπŸ˜†Edited by kanch1234 - 9 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
awesome os  angelpureness...🀣
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hilarious ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣v