Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't think it has to do with Ankita the actress but Laila the character & I been super active on twitter to tell that bashing been mostly on the Laila track. 
Such things should have been ignored anyways Bollywood celebrity faces much worst bashing and Sanaya have haters making special twitter account to bash her 24/27 tweet hate messages to her costars and other people linked to her asking them to make sure she get there hate messages but have you ever seen her go in interviews and brag about her bashers/haters? Ankita should have ignored she's an actress for god sake.

Sanaya, DD, BS & KSG has faced much worst bashing than Ankita but there's never made the news. I find this issue way too silly to be honest and dragging a whole fandom in this is so lame & unfair when TC have no proof that Sanaya fans are the ones who bashed Ankita. 

Edited by PhoenixRising - 9 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anyways what's done is done.

This topic was discussed yesterday which resulted in many Sanaya bashers entering the forum to bash her.

So I'm reporting this topic before things turn ugly.  
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Few bashers labelling themselves as Sanaya do this !!!! they r disgusting ppl...and as ankitha herself is so sensible it will not affect her..
As much i hate Laila, i like ankitha offscreen ...i like her less as an actor though...

Whosoever is doing it...get a life 
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

Anyways what's done is done.

This topic was discussed yesterday which resulted in many Sanaya bashers entering the forum to bash her.

So I'm reporting this topic before things turn ugly.  

if the topic created issues so I think i'll better remove it.
but the fact tht people sit n insult others unjustly is really not done
parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oky oky I'm sure this topic was open yesterday whatever happened its done now no point of reopening it all again
khankiran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i donot think so that sanaya fans are so free to bash ankita lols..that is mare alligation.
where was this tc..when mb and preetika fans were bashing sanaya..and some people also bashing her for not attending th match..and making fun of her illness...
that isbaisness..total baisness..
i donot beleive that True fans of sanaya cannot do that
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: march2011

if the topic created issues so I think i'll better remove it.
but the fact tht people sit n insult others unjustly is really not done

But no one insulted her it's lame to make a issue without giving any proof. I need proof first that Sanaya fans are the ones who insulted her before I believe TC crap article other wise I stick to my words that these are all make up stories.  
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: khankiran

i donot think so that sanaya fans are so free to bash ankita lols..that is mare alligation.

where was this tc..when mb and preetika fans were bashing sanaya..and some people also bashing her for not attending th match..and making fun of her illness...
that isbaisness..total baisness..
i donot beleive that True fans of sanaya cannot do that

Exactly Sanaya lillness has been made fun of which was disgusting & no article about it? That's why I said this is too stupid news to make an issue over.