13 September - India Epi Update for KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ˜†Hi Guys,

Firstly, a huge round of applause and thanks to the Co-Updaters who have been doing a great job of updating Kasamh Se, in particular, Pooja, Garf, Himali and Anjali!πŸ‘And also, thanks for the lovley PM's and posts, veyr much appreciated!πŸ˜ƒ

Update for Tonight :

There are some Interviews going on at Walia Industries and Ranveer (Looking Va..Va..Vroom in Black) is asking one guy why are there so many people lined up and the other guy involved tells that Pia has asked these candidates to be lined up, as she wants to recruit someone. Ranveer tells the guy that he will conduct the Interview and after going through the Resumes, he picks up a sub-standard kind of guy and recruits him...The guy, called Natwar, looks like a cross between Nandu (Of JJKN) and a very bad version of Pan-chewing guy!πŸ˜† Ranveer Interviews the Joker, and the Natwar guy is really funny and keeps babbling confidently, Ranveer looks amused! (Sid looks really nice in Black...😳) The Natwar guys is really garrulous and funny and is amusing Ranveer a lot! Basically, the scene was pretty boring with Natwar trying to be funny and failing pretty badly!🀒 Ranveer hires the chap while the guy who had been coordinating the Interview for Pia is disgusted and tries to intervene, but Ranveer hushes him up! Natwar is mighty pleased that he has got the job as Pia's assistant! (God willing, Natwar & Pia might get married!πŸ˜†)

Bani's Ex-boss is talking to Pushkar and says that he hired Bani only because he recommended her and that she has behaved very unprofessionally and that he is planning to take legal action against Bani. Pushkar is trying to protest and defend Bani as Bani enters and gets into a good argument with the Boss and tells him how dare he lie to Jai that she was trying to sell his Company Secrets to his Competitior. The Boss blackmails Bani and tells her that if she breaks the Contract, he will not only file a case on her, but also pull her husband in this mess. Bani is helpless and says that she will fulfill the contract and work for the comapny. Pushkar looks disgusted with the Boss and also helpless for Bani! (This guy has really nothing to do.....Kabhi Bani ke Hospital mein, Kabhi Bani ke ghar mein, Kabhi Bani ke Office me....Are we surprised why Pia left him?πŸ˜†)

Bani is at Home and Pia and Rano come and ask her where had she gone, Bani answers that she had some work and had to go. Pia and Rano ask why does she look so worried, Bani avoids the topic, Pia tells her that she is Pregnant and should try to relax and Rano tells her she should try and remain happy now and that it is Pia's new Office inauguration. Bani is very happy for Pia who tells Bani that wherever she is today is because of Bani and Pia requests Bani to be present in the Pooja for her New Office! (I am confused now.....If Pia has her own Office, then why was she taking Interviews at Jai's Office?πŸ˜• Office Apna, Employee's Jeejaji ke?πŸ˜‰)

Its Anu's God-Bharai ki rasam (And Anu doesn't look one bit pregnantπŸ˜•! Didn't I say, that Anu has a Miracle Pregnancy! And the Creatives idea of showing Anu pregnant was she keeping her hand over her non-existent Tummy!πŸ˜†) and Jigyasa very lovingly tells Anu that she has organzied a Party for Anu (The same party which Bani has to oversee for her Boss!). Dadi is very happy and says that we have to organize a lot, when Jigyasa tells her rather coldly that the Party is taking place someplace else and not in this House! (Electricity went caput!) Jigyasa and Massi get into an argument about Bani attending the Ceremony, as Jigyasa tells that she doens't want uncalled for people in her Party and that Bani is "Manhoos" for Jai and for this family and she doesn't want her presence during her daughter's Godh Bharai Ceremony. Bani listens to all that and looks hurt.....

Bani is walking along in the Rain, crying and thinking to herself that it is the first time someone has called her a "Manhoos"! Bani talks to herself that she even sacrificed her Love for Truth, but why is that inspite of giving up everything in life, that she is still wronged. Why is that she is left with nothing, when she gave her everything for the Family which doesn't even want to look at her face! Bani prays to her Parents to give her strength to always follow the path of righteousness and never waver from fighting for what is correct and true for her.

Will continue....My Trambo is not around....😭 (Trambo is the new name I have given to Jai....Cross between Tarzan and RamboπŸ˜†)

Bani is walking back Home, all drenched and miserable looking, when Jai looks at her from Upstairs and for some time keeps staring (With a lot of anger, lemme tell you , not that Jiya Dharak Dharak look) and then bellows to Raashi (Who seems to be in 24 service for Bani Mami, ala Pushkar!) that tell Bani, she will not get wet in the Rain again, cause if she gets ill, the child will suffer. Bani doesn't even look at Jai, just keeps her head down miserably. Raashi says some filmy dialouge about Bani hiding her tears in the Raindrops or some stuff. The Aa...Aa..song plays, while Bani looks despo upset.....😭 Bani goes and dries herself (Looking so pretty in Pinky and wet hair) and Raashi tells Bani that she wants to go and tell the truth to Jai (Then what the hell is stopping you?😑) Bani tells Raashi that if she tells everything to Jai, then all her efforts will go in vain (What efforts? Making yours and Trambo's life miserable?πŸ˜•)

Raashi's hands are burnt and Bani questions her what happened, Raashi is taken aback and mumbles something about getting burnt in the Kitchen. Bani's phone rings and its her Boss on the Line and she says that she will arrange the Party, but he has give her the Advance.

Jigyasa is talking to someone and warning the guy to arrange the Godh-Bharai for Anu. Aditya comes and tells Jigyasa that he will reach for Anu's Godh Bharai with Jai and Tarun. Jigyas mutters something about why on Earth did she have to get married to Aditya and have a daughter like Anu!πŸ˜†

Ranveer has called Raashi and is maha-nasty to her and asks her where is her Blazer and accuses her of spending time gossipping and wasting time. Poor Raashi tries to defend herself and tells Ranveer that she is his wife, why does he behave with her like this. Ranveer holds her tight😳 and tells her that he married her in desperation and can't stand the sight of her. Jigyasa comes in and sees Raashi running out of the room and Bani meets Raashi outside and sees her hands are bleeding (Cause Ranveer held them so tight that her bangles broke). Raashi just cries and goes away, while Bani looks bewildered.

Jigyasa gets into a major argument with Ranveer and tells him to behave properly with Raashi cause Anu is married into her family and what if Raashi goes and tells something to Ranvijay, Anu is pregnant right now. Ranveer looks angry and least bothered. As an angry Bani is about to enter Ranveer's room, after overhearing Jigyasa and Ranveer's argument (She overhears too much....πŸ˜•) her cell phone rings and Jigyasa and Ranveer turn to look at her, as Bani picks up her cell and its Pushkar and she tells him that she is coming to meet him. Jigyasa gets an evil and elated smile on her face....

Comments and Summary :

Need I say, what a terribly dull and boring episode it was!🀒 Trambo Walia was there in just one scene....But manana padega, even in that one teeny weeny scene, HE TAKES MY BREATH AWAY.....πŸ˜† I loved the way he stares at Bani from upstaris.....Couldn't make out his expression, was it that mad desperate love that he couldn't have, or was it simply anger and hatred for a woman he didn't desire.....Anyway, his expression was very good!

I thought it was Ranveer's day today.....Though hated the manner in which he manhandles Raashi.....😑 My Trambo never hurt Bani in this manner ever! Ranveer, it seems has only inherited his Mamaji's good looks and nothing else!🀒 Sid acts well, whenever the poor guy is given any lines, he atleast does justice to it!!!

Anu kind of looked vaguely Pregnant....I think the actress must have thrown a tantrum that if Prachi is not looking Pregnant, why should she look one?πŸ˜† Miracle Pregnancy's of Walia House....πŸ˜† Baby without Tummy!

Prachi looked very pale and mostly expressionless......or maybe its her style of acting! Someone times that no-expression looks does wonders for the scene, but sometimes, one is just not able to make out what she wants to express! Today was one of those days! But she looked lovely in the Pink Salwar Kameez she wore! The girl is a beauty for sure!

Pushkar, my little pooch......I think Mary had a little lamb was written keeping Pushkar specifically in mind!πŸ˜†

I am officially in love with the Natwar guy, cause he will be making Pia's life miserable and they might get married afterwards....Keeping my fingers crossed on that account!πŸ˜‰

Now, dear Bani seems to have the unenviable task of organizing the Party which is none other than Anu's Godh-Bharai....Wanna see Trambo gulping down Whisky after Whisky, giving nasty stares at Bani in the Party as Tarun keeps passing silly comments!πŸ˜†

Performance Barometer : All average except Trambo's stare.....πŸ˜‰

Here is a short something for you guys, which I wrote a few days back:

Mathematics of J&B Relationship:

Angry Jai + Docile Bani = Lots of Chemistry

Angry Jai + Angry Bani = Abuses, Counter-abuses, Preaching & Tears!

Sulking Jai + Morose Bani = Ball Room Dancing amongst all that Smog!

Cold Jai + Mushy Bani = Tony getting lots of Free White ShirtsπŸ˜†

Drunk Jai + Supportive Bani = Bani getting to hug Jai without his knowledge!πŸ˜‰

Concerned Jai + Concerned Bani = Tony getting scolded for nothing!

Flirtatious Jai + Coy Bani = J&B getting conjunctivitis because of all the staring!

Jai looking deadly in Black + Bani pretty Pink = Lots of Dori tying business!😳

Seductive Jai + More than willing Bani = Kissology Lessons amongst Candles!πŸ˜‰

Drunk Jai + Drugged Bani = A sure-shot Pregnancy!πŸ˜•

Psyched-up Jai + Karamchand Bani = Playing hide & seek in Mukesh Mills!😑

Dejected Jai + Cold & Cruel Bani = The Making of Jaidas!πŸ˜†

Confused Jai + Lovelorn Bani = Bani not only getting to hug Jai but make fun of him too!

Angry / Frustrated Jai + Majboor Bani = 50 Crores in Jigyasa's grubby hands!

Jai at the pinnacle of frustration + Bani still not opening her mouth = Jai having an affair with the Lamaze Instructor in desperation!πŸ˜†

Random Thoughts on the Current Episodes of KS:

I think we all have to contribute to Ekta's Balaji Production to get new pair of clothes for Jai, cause the poor dude, can't keep attending Lamaze (How is it spelt anyway?) Class's (Which incidentally I kept hearing as Namaz till I saw the context in which it was spoken!!!) wearing that 3 piece (fake) Armaani! (Anyways, with Jai's looks and personality, he can wear a sack on his head and dance to a Tribal 'Jhinga La La', and still look deadly!) But honestly, didn't he look a little weird squatting and doing those funny exercises with Bani, dressed up so much! Ekta should seriously do a double take on the wadrobe she assigns to her Actors…..We really can't imagine seeing Jai in his stuffy Business Suits sweltering in the Dubai Heat!

Either the Creative are undergoing some kind of a Writer's block or they are truly underestimating our capacity to think…..Nothing that is being showed in the last two episode makes any sense and has little continuity with the current storyline, Jai it seems has no other interest in life apart from his obsession with the Baby and his blow hot – blow cold relationship with Bani (This was the same man who used to be engrossed in his Laptop all the time!) and Lady Walia is using up all the Glycerin available on the Sets of KS….Maybe they are just trying to fit in stuff till the Dubai Week begins and the second phase of the story starts!

Warm Regards,

MT

PS: Missing all my dear Friends, who are no longer part of the KS Parivaar.....πŸ˜” My tooth is undergoing a lovley time.....A Root Canal Treatment....🀒 As I said before, serves me well for stealing kiddo's chocies!πŸ˜†

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Update by Himali

hey hi yaaro........πŸ˜ƒ

our wait is almost over now. MT pmed me today that she will be back with bang very soonπŸ‘........i hope thats tomorrow.

so with this good news i will be giving u online update today so it will be in the parts.......as i will be writing inbetween the commercial breaks...............

i dont know what we should expect after yesterdays dull and full of blopers episode....hoping for nice and full of jai-bani chemistry 😳se saja hua episode.

and i also hope that u will overlook my mistakes with the same kindness tht u all are showing for past few days😊.......and i will be a little slow as i am having terrible cough and cold (my sisy cursed me for eating her share of ice-cream yesterday😭)

so here i go..........its recap.....once again i am watching bani walia with flat tummy doing breathing exercise and jai walia in business suit helping her out......(oh they look funny but cute at the same time.....)

its jai walia's office where many candidates are waiting for interview.

ranweer the sanyasi comes in.....(shuruvaat me hi isake darshan....mera update kuch thik nahi hone wala....)

he asks pia's current assistant about this crowd which says that pia will be resuming her duties from tomorow and as jai has shifted their event management department to other office...(good move mere jai...keep that pia witch away....πŸ‘) so pia needs another assistant and hence interviews are getting conducted.........

sanyasi thinking.....that one sister(bani mam) is after his house and another sister(pia)is after office......(nahi sanyasi she is after her boss)

sanyasi asks the assistant to give him selected resume and declares that he will select the assistant for pia.......(thats quite funny...)

ok he is going through resumes and comes across one which looks impressive........he calls him in ....to which assistant says that the this person is no good......(why did u selected that resume in first place then....pia ke saath kaam karke bechare ke brains to gaye....)

ok so here comes the funny man........

he is highly stupid looking,bespectacled(that has nothing to do with stupidity....) and pan chewing guy who seems to have imported from bihar........

he introduces himself as natwar from illahabaad  he has submitted 800 resumes all over mumbai but could not get job.

sanyasi is smirking.......(bade dino ke baad hasa ye banda....) that fellow cracks some pj's in hindi with high bihari accent which i am unable to understand.......then he appoints him as pia's assistant....(wow sanyasi...u did just the right thing may be first time in ur life.......that horrible fellow and pia's assistant???? i cant stop laughing..)(hey kekta if u feel this kind of senseless and cheapo humour is gonna save ks from going downhill then i pity u darling...............)

ok pushky is sitting in sangram's office (if u forgot ,he is the same guy whom jai bashed up left right and center in party).

he is accusing pushky the pet for bani's unprofessionalism to which pushky replies that he knows bani very well and that she is professional and devoted to her duties........he asks for some time as bani is going through some bad patches......then bani mam comes(she is looking rather pale in her parrot green dress........partied hard last night ha prachi?)

sangram the loser says that he will sue bani for being unprofessional and he will drag jai in the case and will get compensation.........(oye tu kya apne kayde khud banata hai...wife ke unprofessionalism ke liye husband par case????.............)

bani retorts saying that he should be the last person talking about professionalism as he lied to jai about her contract and said that bani will be disclosing walia groups company secrets to him...........to which sangram the idiot smiles shamelessly and calls all this business tactics.

bani says that she will fullfill her contract with him and leaves

here come next part

rano and pia come to meet bani di........(pia witch,yesterday u had a major operation which costed bani 4 lakhs and very bad bash up from my jai......and u are standing here all fit and fine grinning stupidly....😑   give me ur hospital's address..they are working wonders ha)

pia senses bani's upset face and ask her what the matter is...........bani as usual avoids the topic..........pia starts her lecture about parenting...that bani is pregnant and she should take good care of her baby and should not take any stress...(why dont u vanish.....that will do everything.. and by the way u are the last person to talk about babies arent u...........and still if u want to open ur stinking mouth then go and join lamaze classes as instructor...u will get some money dear.)

rano seconds pia and requests bani to start feeling good and happy(oye ye kya baat hui ke button dabaya aur khush hogaye.....)

pia tells her about her new office and invite bani for puja. bani says she cant and wont miss it for anything......both leaves her room.

bani is worried as she has to  arrange a big party for sangram. she thinks she will have to do something about it.

next part coming

ok so jiggy the nagin is very happy.... as its anu's godbharai today...(ok for those who doesnt know what godbharai is....its sort of baby showers)

anu is now looking pregnant(thank god and kekta mai....i thought this child is gonna take next 20 years to deliver.....jaisa baap vaisa baccha...lazy fellows)

dadi is all excited about it but jiggy as usual spills water on dadi's plan by saying that godbharai will take place in 5 star hotel........masi protest by saying that it should be celebrated in house...........bani comes there looking lost in her thoughts......................

jigyasa says that the house is not the same place anymore.there is no joy or happiness.........and she doesnt want anu's godbharai a dull affair and thats why she has given contract to a company to do all the arrangements.............(i bet my life yaaro..that its the same party bani will have to organise........kekta u are so predictable these days)

she gives that killer look of hers to silent bani and says that some ill-fated people are living in her house and they are responsible for all sad things happening in the house...........this annoys dadi and she shouts at jiggy not to call bani unfortunate............to which jiggy smirks and says that she had not mentioned anyones name.....(oye to tu kya apni beti ko ill fated bulayegi..........ya apne aap ko.....one doesnt have to be rocket scientist to guess victim of ur kali jaban)

jiggy then says that she doesnt want any uninvited person in party.....stares at bani..............

its pouring cats and dogs outside bani is standing near fense....she is completely soaked and looking very sad. jiggy's words needles her heart as she remembers her mum( once again......dont u think guys that after park road secret came out......bani kuch jyada hi miss kar rahi hai mum ko.....pehle to kabhi naam tak nahi leti thi)

she remembers her mums words that those who support thruth and sacrifice their own happiness for others....only their lives are meaningfull...(otherwise what?)

so i have sacrified my whole life ,my love for others  i have almost forgotten living for my own life........then why am i still be called as ill fated....she is crying....(oye kisne bola apni mum ki har baat manne ko.....pia ko dekh......she behaves as if her mum is not dead but she is on world tour...)

she comes in still thinking about jiggy's words and here comes...........

my jai( oh why have u stoped wearing black...u look thinner in black...)

next part coming

rashi the sanyasi ki pujaran  is there too. jai orders rashi to convey his message to bani who is standing right in front of him.....that she should not get drenched like this in rain...........this can affect the child.....to which rashi nodds her head and bani gets the message.........(thank god rashi u actually didnt take jai's order seriously and repeated his words......poor u everybody orders u ..............what the hell tony--anything- else- mam  is doing?)

bani is in her room drying her hair....(oh she looks preety jai must have seen her this way.his heart would have melted like ice........)

rashi says tht she is feeling bad for bani and she sometimes feel like going and telling everything to jai mamaji.....(neki aur pooch pooch)

bani warns her not to do that otherwise her sacrifice would go in vein...(tera naam MRS BANI nahi ST.BANI hona chahiye meri maa)

rashi is adjusting her duppatta when bani observes dark blue patch on her wrist.....bani is all concerned.....(is sanyasi beating up his pujaran? oh jaisa mama waisa bhanja....MCPs)

rashi says its because she touched hot cooker in kitchen   (are u sure baby that was pressure cooker or ranweerπŸ˜‰)

next part coming

ok this is last part guys.......

jiggy comes in the hall where anu and rashi are having some woman to woman conversation(i guess)

aaditya comes and tells jiggy that he along with jai and tarun are going for pia's office inaugural ceremony and will come to godbharai rasam afterwords............(jai tu pia witch ki party ke liye ja raha hai?.....u broke my heart😭)

jiggy is highly disgusted to hear that.......she warns him to come on time as its her own daughters ceremony which is more important than anything............the venue is 2 hours far from their house............

she tells rashi to take anu to beautiparlour and warns her to come back on time.....................sanyasi is bellowing in top of his voice...RASHI RASHI

(oh i remember when jai called bani that day..............i tell u these guys are jai and bani in the making ha)

he simply pounce on her for misplacing his coat...(oye but as far as i remember u warned her not to touch ur things...........oh good progress rashi dear..........u can take some tips from ur bani mami about how to pull such errant husband)

rashi doesnt like his way of speaking and tells him to behave..(she is actually speaking guys....)

ranweer is mad with anger and tells her to shut her mouth then he pulls her close by her hands(not that way guys.....πŸ˜‰) he is just angry......

he says well u wont believe this but still that SHE HAS NO TIME FOR HIM AND HIS NECESSITIES.............(jai bani part second ha)

he holds her hand so badly that some of the bangles come off and break into pieces and pierce her hand.............blood starts coming........rashi is weeping when jiggy comes in with a whoosh and starts scolding ranweer for such behavior...........(oh jiggy thank god itani akal to hai tere mai)

rashi runs out of room wher bani sees her hand.she is shocked to see this......rashi doesnt say anything but bani understands everything.....

jiggy warns ranweer not to behave with rashi like this as she is his wife and cobra's daughter who is anu's father in law         &am p;nb sp; so if he behaves badly then anu may have to pay for his actions............

then bani's cell rings..............its pushky the pet on the other side.....she says that she is coming ,gives a look to jiggy and leaves.......

jiggy is shocked to find her there and is worried about whether she has listened to their conversation.......

episode was so-so for me since no jai...................😭😭😭

ok guys thats all for tonigt......................and as most probably my last update (MT is coming back yaaroooooo) so i would like to thank everyone for reading my updates and bearing with me for so many days..........

thanks guys........

Edited by samy74 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's great to hear from you MT!! We really missed you!

WELCOME BACK TO YOUR 2nd HOME! πŸ˜‰

And of course.....great update!πŸ‘ Loved your Jai-Bani mathematics and cuddle's new name, Trambo!πŸ˜† Obviously, Jai exercising in his office clothes....phat jaenge yaar, designers ko koi samjayega? If not shorts and a tee, then at least some stretchy clother will do....but not a coat for sure!!πŸ˜†

Awww...Root Canal treatment! They are one of the most painful things on Earth!!😭 I had to see the whole treatment being done to my dad....aaaaah....don't even want to talk about it! But yes, now you know not to steal Raghu's treats!πŸ˜‰  

Cheers,

Anju

Edited by amisra - 17 years ago
richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks MT for coming back.We missed u a lot.Thanks for the update.
Richa
irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks ..MT...
cheers
Irum
Lucky_Z thumbnail
thnx alooot MT , ur a darling πŸ˜ƒ ..
j&b84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail