No One In This Forum?

AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Is there anyone in this forum????
I would really like to see some members..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I used to like this show a lot, but too many things started to bother me about this show. First that the actors didn't seem as dedicated to the show and seemed to leave for long periods of time every chance they got (you don't see this on other shows or very rarely) & it affects the storyline - it's almost like they see the show as timepass between their other projects and not a show that they are committed to (not even for their fans & seem to take the fan following for granted). Secondly, I just can't stand Mendhak and tried to tolerate him but just couldn't watch anymore because of him. Otherwise I really liked this show very much. I still catch it every once in a while, but the magic seems to be gone. ðŸ˜•
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Ashley, nice to see you after a long time!

To be honest, I have stopped watching the show. It used to be really good at one point but now it's pointless and boring. The storyline used to be really good with some great messages in each track, but now it's all just drama and nonsense that's not even funny. The characters have become redundant, and the actors are trying their best but it's just not the same as before. I think it's about time this show ended. All the actors have great potential, but it's not coming out through this show.