Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
cant name one scene exactly but i particularly loved the whole track where the boys were trying to get Neha and Vicky together while the girls were trying to seperate them...

and the song Athra Baras Ki where Neha and all the boys danced after the Viha proposal... one of my all-time favourite sequences
-bLEu98- thumbnail
Take D3 of 2011 as a whole including Vaseline product promotion and I'd still love the whole thing. 

My favourite dance would be Mere saamne wali khidki. Also I love the dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye part.

Favourite scene: Boys are eavesdropping as one by one all the girls go to Prof. Malik's office and disclose their insecurities etc. Kriya's problem was funny, she said coming to college is like coming to a battlefield for her. ðŸ˜†

I love the choli ke peeche sequence. ReYam bonding over their respective ladies. Swayam and Bharat garage scenes. Swayam-Bharat-Amar I can transform ya bit. KriSha fights and all the boys could do is stare and somehow distract them. There was one such fight in front RDX's office. 
Then there was one fight where Vicky accused Swayam of stealing his shoes.
Swyam's cheer haran scene was hilarious.
Rey imagining various ways of giving red rose to Kriya and her reactions was super fun.
Neha's athra baras ki and the way the girls bonded over keeping Vicky and Neha apart was another fun element.
And KSG's class where they all had to lie, Princi's social science class are all very memorable.
RDX party mein where drunk Neha proposes to RDX and Simmi's reaction was so funny. ðŸ˜†
Nicole is my all time favourite track. Jealous Sharon, jealous Kriya, jealous Simmi, jealous Nil.

Edited by -bLEu98- - 9 years ago
OneLove_S.W thumbnail
I said na no kr or ss scenes