MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people :)

So here are three VMs made on request...and some more to come so Il add them to this thread...making this a VM on request thread, so if ul have any requests, ul can post it in this one...since m gettting a bit lost with requests...

The first one, made it a week ago...

1) PrAja VM - Tune Jo Na Kaha - Pratap's POV

Song Name: Tune Jo Na Kaha
Movie Name: New York
Requested by: NidhiMehta

2) PrAja VM - Do Dil mil rahe hai

Song Name: Do Dil mil rahe hai
Movie Name: Pardes
Requested by: KT-Lakshya

3)PrAja VM - Galiyaan

Song Name: Teri Galiyaa
Movie Name: Ek Villain
Requested by: Khushboo

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Making on O re piya from Pratap's POV for Aru and Sooha Saha on PrAja + JB...will post in another 2-3 days...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Likes, comments, areas of improvement, suggestions...all welcome 😊 it is very motivating...and the above VMs are not very nice from editing perspective, sorry abt that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wao three vms.
Hatts of to u Hiru.
So now back to vms.
U knw Hiru u don't knw Wat u do.
My God wat a Brilliant Brilliant VMs. 
My God Do dil mil rhe hai Wao Wat a perfectly u set up the scenes.
Bravo Hiru.
And Galliyan song Haye I like that song already but now after ur vm I'm goin totally mad for this vm.
Ab me Jb bhi yh song sunungi I visualize only PrAja. 
My God is song pr vm bnana very difficult job but my god wat a outstanding job u did hiru.
Itne perfectly u put all scenes wid that song lyrics. .
My God so Guru ji plz plz now I want u make another vm for me. 
Plz make vm on Rabba song from Heropanti. 
I badly want a vm in that song.
Omg after watching ur these vms now can't wait for Rabba song vm.
*****************Ok me back to SWARGLOK*****************

Edited by _GC-AK-Fan_ - 9 years ago
Sizzling_Sia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You have killed me with your VM hiral am lost in praja land again . 
Thanks you for the lovely VM .
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wat should i tell.
I am GUNGI after this πŸ˜†
i am smiling from morning only. coz i saw them in morning.
HIRUUU YOU MADE MY DAY πŸ€—
I loved all of them. 
Dislike karne ka koi gunjaish nhi hai πŸ˜³
But but my favorite is Tune jo na kaha and Do dill mil rahe hai.
Actualy dun beat me and du throw tomatoes on me, i dun find galliyan song so good. its ok ok for me, but then also The VM is fabulous.

Do dil mil rahe hai chupke Feedback :
Fisrt thank you for using my Sig πŸ˜ƒ
The starting goes so perect with the lyrics '' Gup chup gup chup''
Do dil mil rahe hai magar chup ke chupe '' scene is perfect the ring finding one a dthere eye lock''πŸ€ͺ
Sabko ho rahi hai ha sabko ho rahi hai khabar chupke chupke '' it starts from ajab droping th ering and phool seeing and then my star mumma Hm seeing it''

again same line Do dil mil rahe hai '' Hladi scene where they meet at one point'' πŸ˜³ and ahain ring scene where i think they almost touched the hand and again eye lock πŸ€ͺ

Saanson mein badi bekaraari Aankho mein kai raat jaage '' Ajab come sto meet to pratap and pratap stares her with cute smile'' perfect with line. His eyes gt a specil type of shine when he sees her πŸ˜³

apna dil main zaara tham lun '' the hand touching scene'' as  if pratap says to himself '' beta sabar kar ajab teri hi houyegi jaldbaazi nhi''
jaadu ka main isse naam du '' they share eyelock with mangalsutra in hand '' from Pratap POV whene his hand touches ajab and when he sees her something happens inside him''.

aise bhole bankar hai baithe jaise koi baat nhi '' hiru πŸ€— literally the way staks her everytime he is adorable. he too dun know wat is happening to him. he just wantto stares at her all tiime''

baatein kar rahi hai nzara chupke chupke '' as if they talking to each other saying ''I love you he most i world'' and the scene the close up eye lock β˜ΊοΈ

Dil mein kaise kasak si lagi dono jaanib barabar lagi '' perfect scene again ajab hiding when she pratap thinking wat s happening to me pratap happy that ajab came to see him but again sa and thinking wats the matter.

Alll these lines too he cake yr. You made it so wel..πŸ‘
So i am done.

Keep making more. will be waiting for my request too πŸ˜³

Misnomer thumbnail
<3 .. lovly piece of wrk 
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiral !
awesome yaar !
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: _GC-AK-Fan_

Wao three vms.

Hatts of to u Hiru.
So now back to vms.
U knw Hiru u don't knw Wat u do.
My God wat a Brilliant Brilliant VMs. 
My God Do dil mil rhe hai Wao Wat a perfectly u set up the scenes.
Bravo Hiru.
And Galliyan song Haye I like that song already but now after ur vm I'm goin totally mad for this vm.
Ab me Jb bhi yh song sunungi I visualize only PrAja. 
My God is song pr vm bnana very difficult job but my god wat a outstanding job u did hiru.
Itne perfectly u put all scenes wid that song lyrics. .
My God so Guru ji plz plz now I want u make another vm for me. 
Plz make vm on Rabba song from Heropanti. 
I badly want a vm in that song.
Omg after watching ur these vms now can't wait for Rabba song vm.
*****************Ok me back to SWARGLOK*****************

AwwwπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank u thank u😳 I really thot I did a bad job with teri galiyaa VM...the editing was not proper in some places but m glad u loved itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Rabba na...yeah cool...added...will make one soon😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiaLovesPrAja

You have killed me with your VM hiral am lost in praja land again . 

Thanks you for the lovely VM .

Thank u so much Sia❀️ m glad u liked it😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: 03Kamya

Wat should i tell.

I am GUNGI after this πŸ˜†
i am smiling from morning only. coz i saw them in morning.
HIRUUU YOU MADE MY DAY πŸ€—
I loved all of them. 
Dislike karne ka koi gunjaish nhi hai πŸ˜³
But but my favorite is Tune jo na kaha and Do dill mil rahe hai.
Actualy dun beat me and du throw tomatoes on me, i dun find galliyan song so good. its ok ok for me, but then also The VM is fabulous.

Do dil mil rahe hai chupke Feedback :
Fisrt thank you for using my Sig πŸ˜ƒ
The starting goes so perect with the lyrics '' Gup chup gup chup''
Do dil mil rahe hai magar chup ke chupe '' scene is perfect the ring finding one a dthere eye lock''πŸ€ͺ
Sabko ho rahi hai ha sabko ho rahi hai khabar chupke chupke '' it starts from ajab droping th ering and phool seeing and then my star mumma Hm seeing it''

again same line Do dil mil rahe hai '' Hladi scene where they meet at one point'' πŸ˜³ and ahain ring scene where i think they almost touched the hand and again eye lock πŸ€ͺ

Saanson mein badi bekaraari Aankho mein kai raat jaage '' Ajab come sto meet to pratap and pratap stares her with cute smile'' perfect with line. His eyes gt a specil type of shine when he sees her πŸ˜³

apna dil main zaara tham lun '' the hand touching scene'' as  if pratap says to himself '' beta sabar kar ajab teri hi houyegi jaldbaazi nhi''
jaadu ka main isse naam du '' they share eyelock with mangalsutra in hand '' from Pratap POV whene his hand touches ajab and when he sees her something happens inside him''.

aise bhole bankar hai baithe jaise koi baat nhi '' hiru πŸ€— literally the way staks her everytime he is adorable. he too dun know wat is happening to him. he just wantto stares at her all tiime''

baatein kar rahi hai nzara chupke chupke '' as if they talking to each other saying ''I love you he most i world'' and the scene the close up eye lock β˜ΊοΈ

Dil mein kaise kasak si lagi dono jaanib barabar lagi '' perfect scene again ajab hiding when she pratap thinking wat s happening to me pratap happy that ajab came to see him but again sa and thinking wats the matter.

Alll these lines too he cake yr. You made it so wel..πŸ‘
So i am done.

Keep making more. will be waiting for my request too πŸ˜³

Thank u thank u thank uπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

haa Galiyaa, me like it, but I like Banjaaraa more from ek vilaain...but I do feel I dint do a very good job with the VM of teri galiyaa editing issues are there

do dil mil rahe haiEmbarrassed yeah...PrAja are so perfect...and so is ur sigss❀️ 

request - yeah, aadat se majboor na...will surely do it this weekendπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi.zoha

<3 .. lovly piece of wrk 

Thank u Arshi for liking it😳