drashti bane kusum damne ke aakhon ke drishti

Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
first of all wow what an epi of MS👏 n this line DRASHTI BANE KUSUM KE AAKHON KE DRISHTI👏  this line said by sonali n what a line n what a co-incedence drashti ko bhi mile ek blind person jisse dd ko help karne thi drashti/drishti means aakhon ke roshni n today her name is totally justified👏 chalo about MS epi- so first of all dd is looking very sexy in that dress😳 n then she start her journey as kusum in goregaon signal n she she started selling nimbu-mirchi n have to say this ke script ke saath koi bhi entertaint kar sakta hai but without script jo entertainment kare woh saachka entertainer n dd is entertainer 👏 to watch dd as herself is always a treat to watch n must say dd ko mb mein nahi cnwk mein hona chaheye tha😆 but what n energy man seriously maine MS ka har epi dekha hai n epi ke last mein saab celebs tired ho jate hai but this girl pata nahi kya khati hai from start to end her enegy level still the same👏 n bohut hardwork kiya re dd ne⭐️ itne dhoop mein bhi usske face pe smile thi (we knows how dd hate heat) fir bhi she smiling n enegetic in all epi 😳 n saab mein ko dd ne proove kar diya dont underestimate women power👏 jissne epi miss kiya plz watch it really its very sweet n entertaining, maa kasam ap log bore nahi honge😉 really very proud to be ddian, my dd is the best⭐️  ps- aakhon ke roshni bena jindage n drashti dhami bina tv adhura hai- this line said by sonali👏 n yes very well said😛 Edited by Snehal23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me super loved MS...
Proud of DD for doing such a show
Yeah, i watched the episode. Feeling sooo proud of her. she was going her and there on the noisy roads. Really hats of Edited by muskiii - 9 years ago
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She rocked the the episode
love u Drashti
minelove24 thumbnail
first time my mom and dad said this girl is special..dd ne jis tarah kam kiya that was just wow..not only badi gadiyowale bt shoomaker,police even school gals sab ko involve kiya..thodi masti,majak she made everyones day..aur us aunty ko kitne cutely khadoos bola 😆 aur un school gals ko compliment de diya..and wow she was so fresh..colours as usual 45 min.ka epi.dikhaya..one hr.ka to dikhate..but episode was mindblning..dd earned 3000 rs.kamaye bt compairing to mirchi nimbu sell,its much more amount..dd involved all aam adami and becme aam adami wid them..drashti god bless u ..love u drashti
_StarDiva_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kusum ki Drishti- Drashti, superb episode.
Snehal23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..natasha..

Me super loved MS...

Proud of DD for doing such a show

yes aj dd pe bohut pyaar aa raha hai😳
Snehal23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskiii

Yeah, i watched the episode. Feeling sooo proud of her. she was going her and there on the noisy roads. Really hats of

yes hatsoff to her,  shes really a strong girl👏
Snehal23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DreamCatcher.

She rocked the the episode
love u Drashti

yes she rocked⭐️
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I missed the epi..can you tell me the repeat timings of MS tonight?