Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ban18

i like her beauty from d frst day of hr entry in d shw...u knw some people hav mentality dat bng dark is bng ugly...but i hav notice one thing dat dark people hav sharp nd attractive features like kajol, priyanka chopra evn i hav seen some of my frnds nd relativs who r dark in colour nd beautiful.i knw its wrthless 2 compare kalpi wid pakhi but klpi is bettr thn pakhi in trms of beauty.

u know wat I like pakhi but if I compare both d grls den doubt pakhi has a chreeful face with a beautiful color but kalpi she has sharp n dark eye with not only make her beautiful but elegant too.
ssna thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

She is someone who handles herself with elegance and respect, and does not indulge on any cheap behaviour even when its directed at her, and that for me shows her upbringing. She is on amazing human being who stood tall despite the backlash on her color, and proved her worth, and now she is being subjected to bullying because her hardwork has given her success. But you know what? Who cares? As long as she stands strong, we are all here with her. Without her this show will be over, and I hope she gets her deserved justice soon.

#TeamKalpanaForever

I agree with u dear

DayAndNight thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats y people says beauty lies inside not on face, i read one of her interview nd she actually respect hrself thats makes hr the winner nd finally everyone has jst accepted hr as respectable personality for wat she is doing as kalpi. It ca b seen people like hr more than any fairer character of ema. Nd hr acting talent made hr my faverout tv actrss😊  
And i find her very graceful dan any othe actress on tv😳 she is beatiful by this forum i came 2 know ppl actually criticised hr wen she entered in show😲
i can call those ppl "Agyani manushya"
Edited by DayAndNight - 10 years ago
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, can't realize people would say such things!  She is beautiful! ðŸ˜³
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
i have seen her in  sapnose bhare naina serial in star plus...after watching  ema promo raghav has come to give wings for kalpi 's dream...i thought of  watching  the serial but i didnt get time ...one day i suddenly saw pune scenes while changing channels  and liked Kalpana character ...started watching the show... Luv Rachana ...she is doing a great job...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I came when RagNa was starting so I never saw those comments, I'm glad I didn't. Such a sick thing to say, she is a gorgeous girl, I don't know why ppl are so obsessed with skin color. And the stupid skin whitening ads don't help either.  There needs to be more people with diverse colors portrayed on indian tv, the white washing in movies and commercials is ridiculous. Rachana is beautiful and I enjoy her role as Kalpi. 
ssna thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile_san

i have seen her in  sapnose bhare naina serial in star plus...after watching  ema promo raghav has come to give wings for kalpi 's dream...i thought of  watching  the serial but i didnt get time ...one day i suddenly saw pune scenes while changing channels  and liked Kalpana character ...started watching the show... Luv Rachana ...she is doing a great job...

I saw her 1st time in ema only but after seeing her in ema I came 2 india forum n den I got 2 know her n dat 2 she was in sapno se bhare naine n saath pheer n u know I even saw each n every epi of saath phere n sapno se bhare naina which I got on youtube only 2 see kalpi in those show.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssna

I saw her 1st time in ema only but after seeing her in ema I came 2 india forum n den I got 2 know her n dat 2 she was in sapno se bhare naine n saath pheer n u know I even saw each n every epi of saath phere n sapno se bhare naina which I got on youtube only 2 see kalpi in those show.

oh...i didnt watch saat phere after leap...i ve quit many serials after leap...
ssna thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile_san

oh...i didnt watch saat phere after leap...i ve quit many serials after leap...

She has similarities from those show with ema as in sath phere every 1 used 2 blam her n she used 2 get used for doing nothing same as kalpi n in sapno se bhare naina she got ditch by her 1st love who got married 2 some 1 else poor grl like our kalpi got ditch by rag who married pakhi

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssna

She has similarities from those show with ema as in sath phere every 1 used 2 blam her n she used 2 get used for doing nothing same as kalpi n in sapno se bhare naina she got ditch by her 1st love who got married 2 some 1 else poor grl like our kalpi got ditch by rag who married pakhi

u r right ..in that serial she got  pregnant also...in Ema after seeing raghav love...i was like   in this serial anything ll happen like that...thank god they didnt show such track...both the serials her character is somewhat similar...