Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -treesa-

Wonderful...loved this surprise kiss...
I had been thinking before this incident how kunal could manage the romance because of Dhruv and also dhruv was the best gift for shraddha to escape from her over romantic husband but after this scene everydoubts were gone...he would directly kiss her and our poor dhruv had to run away due to his parents over hot romance and we all here kept dying...He didnt care about anyone else in romance other han shraddha...love kunal for this style... his love u 3 and shraddhas epic reaction made my day...thank u rose...love u 4 from our kunal to you to...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Me too was thinking the same that shradha will use Dhruv to protect herself from her over romantic husband but this scene cleared my   all doubts. Dhruv was so cute in the scene. Kunal super hot so the shradha.
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had been thinking before this incident how kunal could manage the romance because of Dhruv and also dhruv was the best gift for shraddha to escape from her over romantic husband but after this scene everydoubts were gone...he would directly kiss her and our poor dhruv had to run away due to his parents over hot romance and we all here kept dying...He didnt care about anyone else in romance other han shraddha...love kunal for this style... his love u 3 and shraddhas epic reaction made my day...thank u rose...love u 4 from our kunal to you to...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Overly romantic husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Oh god I love that. 😳
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is my favourite scene where the whole family is together. Kunal's surprise kisses are just going to kill us. I love the look on Shraddha's face. She can't believe her husband is kissing her in front of their son. I think this is one reason I like Kunal so much. He is so open with his emotions. Once he felt in love he immediately wanted to confess. Plus he doesn't fear anyone.

Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshma4lyf

Me too love kunal so much for this over romance...thats very much needed dear...shraddha is a dumb in this matter if kunal is also like this its will be a big problem in future🀣
Edited by -treesa- - 10 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aah..love from my Kunal...woww!!
U've said it right!!πŸ‘
Bold

well said!!πŸ˜‰

Loved ur comment & agree with u!!⭐️
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Me too was thinking the same that shradha will use Dhruv to protect herself from her over romantic husband but this scene cleared my   all doubts. Dhruv was so cute in the scene. Kunal super hot so the shradha.

Dhruv was cute & kunal was hot!!😳😳
Shraddha got carried away!!πŸ˜‰
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Me too...my fav line too!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

This is my favourite scene where the whole family is together. Kunal's surprise kisses are just going to kill us. I love the look on Shraddha's face. She can't believe her husband is kissing her in front of their son. I think this is one reason I like Kunal so much. He is so open with his emotions. Once he felt in love he immediately wanted to confess. Plus he doesn't fear anyone.

bold
same pinch!!⭐️
Me too..i love kunal coz of his khullam khulla romance!!πŸ˜‰

-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Me too love kunal so much for this over romance...thats very much needed dear...shraddha is a dumb in this matter if kunal is also like this its will be a big problem in future🀣

Shraddha needs to learn from kunal!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Dhruv was cute & kunal was hot!!😳😳
Shraddha got carried away!!πŸ˜‰

Well said shradha carried away with this two champs.