NAVARASA Series:: # 3 Shringara (Love/Erotic) Part 2 up (PG 6)*Mature*

-NatureLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Shringara

Another take on Shringara by _SenbonZakura_

Guilt!

There were very few instances where Parvati Rudra Pratab Ranawat had crossed path with this word. Very few instances when this emotion has sipped inside her, making her feel the worst person in the world.  When, many a nights , she had squirmed, screamed, withered in her bed, dreaded by her frightening nightmares and her Mami-sa would come running to her to shush her down, to hold her in her warm embrace, denying herself the sleep,...this emotion, this same feeling would  slip through her , seeing her Mami-sa's weary eyes the next morning, eluded with sleep, just because of her.

But today that same feeling came with great force, a force which painfully squeezed her heart and burned her eyes with salty adam's ale.  Her breath left her body in a hurry as she clutched the cloths in her hand more tightly. Her conscience was not allowing her to take a breath free of this emotion which was eating her up.

Parvati reached her room , her legs halted at the threshold. Her damp eyes lifted to look at the figure lying on the bed. Remorse like never felt before roused inside her, blurring her vision. Trying to put some life to her shaky legs, she entered the room, closing the door behind her. She moved towards the cupboard, putting the clothes in her hand there.

Rudra's weary eyes opened sensing her presence in the room, his stomach and head ached but the powerful man he was, he tried to swallow the pain and opened his eyes, reflecting only clout.

"Paro"

The low whisper reached Parvati's ear, her head jerked towards him and she found herself beside him in no time.

"Major Saab? Are you Ok? Should I call the Doctor? Is your head still hurting? Are you in pain? Are you hurting? Wait I will..." She got up from the bed, panicked, only to be stopped by the hold on her wrist.

She turned around to see her tiny wrist held in his big manly hand.

"Paro.." leaning against the headboard for support, he sat on the bed, pulling Parvati to sit in front of him.

"Paro, I am fine..."he told her but saw her still worried.

"I told I am fine.." he  said more firmly and  this time saw her node reluctantly.

They sat there, in the silence, neither of them speaking because the one who always starts the conversation was sitting there quietly.

Rudra looked at his wife's quiet figure and contemplated on what had made her so quiet. He racked his brain to remember if he had said some hurtful things to her, or had shouted on her, or done something to upset her. But he came up with nothing. He had done absolutely nothing.

Than what is the reason of her quietness?

"Paro? Why are you so quiet?" Rudra asked atlast, as he saw her nowhere near starting.

Parvati's gaze still remained downcast. Rudra looked at his tiny wife, still not opening her mouth. What has gotten into her today? Rudra's eyes flashed with anger. Why she always does things he don't like? When he tells her to shut up, she is all over him with her nonsense talk. When he tells her to leave him, she hunts the smallest opportunity to be with him. And today when he want to be with her, she comes now, when he was sure everyone out there was  in deep slumber. And now when he wants her to speak she's playing all mute. When...

Rurdra's musing stopped instantly as he saw a big fat tear dropping from her downcast head. His hand immediately roused to catch her chin as he lifted her face to look at him. Her milky cheek drench with tears, which was flowing down freely, her low stifles shaking her shoulder, her eyes closed tight. Rudra found himself unable to move, his gaze fixed on her. Should he admire the ethereal beauty sitting in front of him or should he tell her to stop crying and ask the reason of her sobbing? Swallowing, he made up his mind to ask her the reason first.

"Paro?...Paro, open your eyes...Paro, I told open your eyes...Paro stop crying and OPEN YOUR EYES!!" his patience snapped.

A loud gasp left her quivering lips as her eyes jerked open. Her chest heaved up and down as her frightened eyes looked in his angry one.

Rudra closed his eyes, not wanting to frighten her.

"Paro. Why. Are. You. Crying?" Rudra asked, controlling his anger, his eyes still closed, not trusting himself.

He stumbled back, his left hand reaching back to prevent his head from hitting the hard headboard. His eyes opened. He tilted his head down to see what the hell had hit him?

"Paro?" he tried to dislodge her from his chest, though he liked her soft body crushed to him, still the need to stop her nowhere stopping stream overpowered that desire.

But Parvati cling to him, her hold on his neck tightening, face buried in his chest, she was almost on his lap.

"Paro.." Rudra's voiced soften, he ran his rough hand on the smooth expanse of her back, trying to shush her.

Paro cried, her eyes shut tight but the tears finding its way out. She sobbed clinging to him. How? How could she ask that to Bhoolenath? How could she be so careless? How could she? How could she ask Bhoolenath to give her a reason to stay here for few more days? How could she be so careless to go and give him wrong medication? It's all her fault! It's all her fault! Major Saab was right in telling her to leave. All she brings to him is ill faith. That laddoo was for her but, like always, he took everything on him that came her way. And now, when she should be extra careful with him, and pray to Bhoolenath for his fast recovery, all she was doing was being careless and asking her Bhoolenath for few more days. How can she be so selfish?

Rudra dislodged her from him with great struggle and made her look at him.

"Paro, are you going to tell me why are you crying? Or  should I throw the medicines, which I am to take? I can assure you, you will not find it till morning, before the medical store opens..." He has many ways to make her speak  but this was the easiest and also handy.

Paro shook her head vigorously.

"No...*sob*...Don't do that...*sob*...please..." her sobbing still nowhere stopping.

Rudra clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. For God sake! Can she just stop crying!

"I...I...*sob*...I gave you...*sob*...I gave you wrong..*sob*...wrong medication..." The sob grew louder. Of course she can't tell him the other reason.

"Paro, what's done is done. Now stop crying and go to your side and sleep. Everyone knows you haven't done that intentionally. " Rudra tried to reason.

Paro lifted her guilty eyes to look at him.

"But...still...*sob*...still it was me...*sob*...it was me who did that...*sob*...will you...*sob*...will you forgive me?..."

With the innocence she asked for forgiveness, Rudra thought he was transported to another world, at-least not the world where his own mother left him, even without telling him his fault.

Forgiveness was on the tip of his tongue but he checked himself in time. And what caught his attention was she...his innocent wife, who wants his forgiveness  and was almost on his lap.....and...and...Rudra swallowed hard. His fervent gaze fixed on her alabaster waist, which, for now, was bare for his eyes. In her own misery, she had forgotten all. Her odhni was carelessly hanging to one side, and clearly giving him a view to her virgin waist. His gaze moved  up, her chest heaving up and down, her quivering lips so inviting. His chest tightened, his gaze turning dark. His hands inched. And God forbid, the itching wasn't to do something innocent.

Her low stifle demanded his attention. He looked at her face.

"Forgive me please...I am ready to do anything for your forgiveness" Parvati stiffed softly.

An impish smile graced his otherwise plain face. She was his wife...and also an innocent one at that. His smile only deepened. So what's the harm in playing some equally innocent game? The impish smirk only widened. So it was time for some innocent game. God! He had always loved games, and he was sure this one, which he was going to play with her will be his wished-for.

"Anything for my forgiveness, Paro?" his voice was soft, as soft as the walk of cheetah, about to jump on his prey.

"Anything Major Saab, I promise.."  the innocent prey was falling hard.

His impish smirk turning almost lewd.

Rudra got up from the bed, his walk like a predator as he walked towards the big box kept near the dressing table. Bending little, he opened the box, rummaged a little and got up with something in his hand.

Parvati followed his every move, confused.

Rudra came and took his initial place. He looked at Paro's confused face. Opening his fist, he extended his hand towards her.

Parvati looked at the extended hand.  It was a rectangular dice.

"Dice? You want me to play with you? But where is the chart?" Parvati asked her innocent question.

But she wasn't aware that innocence was the last thing on her husband's mind, right now!

"Yes, I want you to play with me. But not with the chart. There is a slight change in the game." Rudra replied, a ghost like smile playing on his lips, not wanting to give away his excitement.

"Change? What change, Major Saab?" Parvati asked softly.

"Change is, Paro,...You see the dice..." he showed her. "We will throw this dice alternatively and we will say a number, if the dice shows less number than the said, then the person losses, ok?" Rudra asked.

Parvati looked at him for few seconds before nodding her head. But she has one more question.

"What the loser is supposed to do then, Major Saab? Parvati asked.

Rudra internally grinned. She was coming to the point.

"That's a very nice question, Paro. What the loser is supposed to do is..." he paused and looked at her, not wanting to miss her reaction. "The loser is suppose to discard one piece of cloth from their body.." the words left his mouth and he was not disappointed by her reaction.

Parvati jumped off the bed, her scandalized eyes wide open, her hand clasped on her mouth.

"What?!" her loud gasp filled the room. "Hey Bhoolenath! What kind of game is this?!"

Rudra caught her hand and again pulled her to sit in front of him.

"No need to be scandalized, Paro. You are my wife, aren't you?  I am your husband, aren't I? And this is just a game, a game for adults. A game husband and wife play." A wicked look graced his face. Today was the night to take revenge. She had tortured him, tempted him, her waist had always played a peek-a-boo with him, not giving him what he wants. He remembered the Jaipur almost kiss. Even in her tipsy state she had not allowed him to take a taste of her.

So now was the time for some revenge, a sweet...slow...torturous revenge. Time to burn his innocent wife in the same fire he was burning in. Time to level the score.

"And more than anything, you want my forgiveness, don't you? So play this game and you will get what you want"  and I will get what I want, Rudra smirked. What does his wife think? Is he some saint? Nope! Not at all!

Parvati looked at her husband. Play with him? Adult game? How can she?The always present crimson color deepened. C...o..l...oth...es? She looked at him, his black transparent Kurta adorning his broad chest and shoulder, the narrow front giving a tantalizing few of his chiseled chest. But what if she wins? Parvati's face brightened. Then she will get a view of his chiseled chest, which she had an opportunity to touch every now and then but ...Parvati grimaced, like a child denied of her favorite toffee. His kurta was always an obstacle between her soft hand and his naked hard chest. And the temptation to see his perfectly sculptured bare chest was too hard to resist.

After all Parvati Rudra Pratab Ranawat was not that innocent as her husband thinks of her.

"Hmm...ok...but..." Parvati stammered too embarrassed to agree.

Rudra smirked.

"No but, come on..let's start without wasting any more time" he extended the dice towards her." Take it.." he encouraged.

Parvati took the dice with her hesitant hand.

"Tell the number, and you can't tell one as it's the minimum number" Rudra enlightened her.

Parvati nodded her head.

"Th..ree" Parvat splintered, and twirling the dice few times she dropped it between them.

A beautiful smile adorned her face as she saw the number.

"It's four!" she squealed happily, clapping her hands in glee.

Rudra looked at her excited face, a small smile on his face.

"That's nice...now it's my turn..." Rudra took the dice from her.

A puzzled look adorned Parvati's face. Isn't he going to remove his kurta?

"I won.." Parvati said.

"I know.." Rudra replied.

"Then..shouldn't you...?" Parvati crooked her eyebrow, her innocent eyes pointing towards his chest.

Rudra followed her gaze, his mind nonplussed, and then it dawn on him. A chuckled bubbled inside his chest, ready to burst out.

"I told, when you lose you will have to discard one cloth off your body NOT when the other wins, Paro. You won that doesn't mean I will have to remove my cloth, yes, If I lose than I will remove it and same goes with you.." Rudra clarified

"Oh.." a disappointed oh left her mouth.

"Four..." Rudra dropped the dice.

And the disappointed look on Parvati, dredged further.

Parvati took the dice

"five..." and dropped again. And won again.

Rudra took the dice from Parvati. He gleamed, time for some real fun. Twirling the dice two times, a well practiced act and mouthing four, he dropped the dice.

Parvati's lips broke into a smile, her face shining.

And looking at her child like gleam, all Rudra could do was smirk. His prey was falling hard.

"Ru..., I mean Major Saab, you lost...you lost.." Parvati announced happily.

Rudra faked a disappointed look.

"oh..yes...I lost..." keeping the somber face, he reached for the kurta.

Parvati's scrutinizing and shy gaze followed his every move.

Rudra pulled his kurta off his body in one flick and tossed it beside him on the bed. He flexed his muscles and looked at Paro from the corner of his eyes. He saw her eyes, as if trying to drink him with her eyes. She swallowed hard, her full breast heaving up and down. Does he have the same affect on her which she has on him? He was just trying to seduce her, but if this is her reaction than God help him! He is ready to do more than just seduce her.

"Now it's your turn..." Rudra ate the silence.

Parvati averted her eyes from his naked chest, all flustered! Hey Bhoolenath! What was she doing? Why is her stomach doing a summersault? Why this sudden tightening in her chest. Parvati forwarded her slightly trembling hand and took the dice.

"Three..." Parvati took the turn and immediately a horrified look followed.

She had lost.

Rudra leaned back. A smile playing on his lips and a relaxed look.Relaxed? A voice mocked him. His heart was thudding inside with anticipation.

He looked at her. She was in fix. And he can take her out of this misery.

But the question was... why? Why should he, when he was about to have the fun of his life.

God! He had never seen a more beautiful woman in his entire life. Her angelic face, her big brown eyes, her terribly quivering lips. Does she have any idea how painful it is to sit just an inch away from her and not to touch her? Does she have any idea how torturous  it is to sleep everyday with her, on the same bed, see her as she cling to the edge of the bed and to not be allowed to caress her almost bare back? She is the true temptress. And this same temptress was his wife. The knowledge gave a big boost to his manly ego. HIS. He is her husband! He has the damn right to see her in any way he wants. He has the right to devour her in any way, he has the right to ravish her, to take her right here on this bed, or against that door, the mirror was  a good option too, the floor where she has slept few earlier days of  her stay here was not bad too. His inside groaned. Damn he has to stop right here or the game be damn, he will take her right here, right now.

"Parvati..."his call was an encouragement.

Parvati gulped. Where had her temptation to see his naked chest brought her to? Hey Bhoolenath! Chanting her deity's name, she reached for her odhni. She bit her lush pink lips and pulled the end of her odhni which was tucked inside her ghagra. She held her loose odhni in her hand, her heart ready to burst out. She had no courage to lift her eyes and look at her husband, so she kept her head down.   

Rudra's gaze followed her every move, like a gawk. And as soon as he saw her odhni hanging loosely on her one shoulder, her one breast uncovered of her odhni, he thought he would combust in flames. She was a seductress, a pure seductress, with or without clothes, she has the power to wither him in need. A need so powerful that he was sitting here, with his innocent wife, and playing a crooked game he had ever played in his entire life. And all this for what? Just to see what lay beneath the clothes? Hell yes! He wants to see all of her. Every inch of her body. He wants to kiss every inch, caress her, tickle her, pleasure her, torture her. Man! This is sheer madness. This woman, sitting in front of him was pulling him to madness.

Parvati's hand reached to her left shoulder, slowly slowly sliding her odhni from left side too.

A jolting set of desire ran straight to his groin, undoing all his control  in no time. His fingers caught the mattress, trying to gain some control from them, to not jump on her and devour her like a caveman.

Her frame slightly trembling, Parvati kept her discarded odhni beside her. She kept her gaze downcast, too embarrassed and flustered.

Rudra looked at her odhni-less front. A silver chain glistening against her alabaster navel. Her breathing shallow, giving a clear view of her choli clad bosom.  He tried to shove down the sudden hardness that rouse in his throat.

Parvati was way too flustered to think or do anything, so she waited for her husband's instruction. And the wait was not too long.

"I think now it's my turn..." Rudra drawled the words.

Taking the dice, and mouthing no. 4, he dropped the dice, already knowing the result. Seeing the seductress of a wife sitting in front of him, he can't afford any more cloth off his body. What more was left? Just his Pajama.

"I won..." Rudra announced and shoved the dice under her nose, who has, still now not lifted her head to look at him.

Taking the dice with her, now terribly trembling hands, Parvati dropped it on the bed.

This time both of them gulped. One having no strength to proceed further, the other having no control left to utilize now.

But the temptation to see the forbidden place, which no one has ever seen, which was just for him to view, was way too tempting.

"I...I can't do it now..." Parvati got up from the bed, her heart thudding painfully.

Rudra too followed her.

"You lost, Paro, and you can't quit the game after dropping the dice.." Rudra smirked.

"No...I...I won't do that..." her voice trembled. She will not do that. She can't!

Rudra caught her hand and pulled her on his chest. Her soft frame plastered to his bare chest. 

Parvati's hand landed on his bare chest, and she felt his muscles tremble under her touch. Her bashful gaze lifted to look at him, as if her hand had developed the mind of its own, it started moving on his sculptured chest. The sensation that roused in the pit of her stomach, almost frightened her...this sensation was new...she has never felt like this way before. Her hands trembled as it traveled on his shoulder. Parvati tried to brace his shoulder. Shunning all the other thoughts.

A jolt of ecstasy ran through his entire being, not just his body but touched his soul too. She held that power. He had always known this. This, the woman called Parvati Rudra Pratab Ranawat, in his arms, has some celestial power, which bounds him to her, which held the power to control is every being, whether he want it or not.

And he demanded control, control over everything happening in his life, control of everyone around him, control over him. And he had tried, how hard he had tried to push her away, away from him, away from his damned life but the stubborn woman she was, she had never listened to him.

A perfect match for him. A laughter bubbled inside his chest, threatening to burst lose. Who had thought that a fragile and soft woman like Paro would have been a perfect match for him? And today, he himself is calling her a perfect match for him.

His hands roused to rest on her back, covered only by two piece of dori. Without  wasting a second, he pulled a string and instantly felt her hold on his back tightened.

"Please..." it was almost a plea, plea to stop. She can't do this. Not when she was about to leave him. It would pain, more painful than cutting her heart into pieces, but still she has to do this. She can't break her promise.

"Why?" Rudra whispered in her ear as his lips tasted her earlobe. He don't want to stop. Not when he was so close to claim what was solely his.

Parvati shivered, her knees buckled.

But Rudra's other hand roused to circle her bare waist, crushing her more into him. "You lost, Paro...denying will be cheating...I hope you are not a cheater..."  came his husky voice.

Parvati's eyes instantly flooded with tears. Here the matter is about her life and still all he could think is about his game. But instead of anger, love for the man in front of her overpowered her being. Her loosened hold tightened as she buried her face in the hallow on his neck.

Rudra felt her shudder in his hold. Concerned knocked out all other desires instantly. He pulled her away to look at her.

"Paro?" concern dripping from his call. "Paro..." He saw her shoulder shake with sobs. "Paro...it's ok...it's ok if you want to quit...I will not force you...don't cry, ok?...don't cry..." Bloody hell, perhaps he has crossed the limit and taken the game too far.

Paro lifted her damp eyes to look at him.

Rudra stared in her eyes, trying to gauge the reason behind her denial. He saw sadness, pain..it was so palpable that he felt it too. Why was she sad? The denial was not from her, she was forcing herself to do that. That he can make out from her action and the emotions floating in her eyes.

"Why, Paro?" Rudra's gaze locked with  her.

Parvati looked at him confused.

"Why are you stopping yourself?" Rudra asked.

Parvati lowered her eyes immediately, confirming Rudra's doubt.

Rudra caught her arm and made her look at him, all playfulness lay forgotten.

"I asked you  something, Paro. Why are you stopping yourself? You are my wife, I am your husband than why this denial? " Rudra was demanding, almost his former self.

"I...I am not stopping myself...I...I just don't want too..."

"Why?...Why you don't want?...You are the one who wanted to marry me in the first place...I hope you know what relationship husband and wife share...Then why can't we be real husband and wife?" He don't know whether it was his desire speaking or his curiosity to know the reason behind her denial but he wants to know why is she not ready to give the only thing she had not given him.

"I...I...just don't want..."

"Why you just'  don't want? Am I not worthy of you? "

"Don't say that.."  Parvati closed her eyes as a big fat tear roll down her pale cheek.

Rudra bend down and drank her tear as if it was some holy water.

A low sob left her body as she hugged him tight. If by denying him the only thing she had kept away from him makes him feel he is unworthy of her then she is ready to give him that too. Atleast then she can leave him with the satisfaction that she had fulfilled her every duty as his wife. Pulling away from him, she looked at him. His eyes were closed. Standing on her toe to reach him, she softly pecked his cheek.

Rudra's eyes flee opened as soon as he felt her soft petals pressed against his rough cheek. His hold on her arms tightened, his breath stuck in his throat for a moment seeing the sheer innocent beauty. Unable to take anymore, like a animal out of control, he crushed his lips on her. He groaned at the pure delight of having what he had wanted for so long. He nibbled on her lower lip, sometime using his tongue, sometime his teeth, almost impatient to taste the treasure that lay hidden inside. His hand moved back, undoing the second dori and as a soft gasp left Paro's lips, Rudra slid his tongue inside her mouth. A guttural groan burst inside his throat as soon as he tasted her. His tongue tasted every corner of her mouth, forcing her small mouth to open wide.

Fierce desire overpowered him,  desire which was spreading through his body like a forest fire, fast, unstoppable.

Parvati was in daze, the new sensation overwhelming her, all she could do was let him do what he was doing, and she gave herself to him.

And the opportunistic he was, he took everything she offered.

Rudra's hand traveled to her shoulder, sliding her sleeve off her shoulder. He opened his closed eyes, their lips still fuzzed together. As the kiss turned gentle, almost hypnotizing Paro, he took his moment to slide her choli off her chest.

Paro trembled, the sensations making her almost dizzy. Her hold on his burning hot shoulder tightened, or so she felt.

Rudra's throat went dry, his hand that was holding her choli trembled But as he was about to pull it and have a peek at the forbidden territory, her hands flee to cross her chest and she turned around.

Continued in next post

Edited by tic-tac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-NatureLover- thumbnail

Rudra closed his eyes, praying for some self control. He opened his eyes, to rest on her almost naked back. Her choli hanging loose on her shoulder, and the two loose doris felling at either sides. He swallowed hard as her alabaster skin glowing in the amber light tried to burn him red.

He walked towards her, his steps soft, he can feel his heart thudding loudly against his bare chest. He stood behind her, his hand rested on her bare waist, earning a sudden jump from her.

Parvati was no longer aware of her breath coming in and out of her body, all she can feel was his scorching hand on her waist and his hard chest plastered against her bare back.

"Paro.." Paravti trembled terribly as he huskily whispered against her ear.

Rudra's hands on her waist traveled towards north, leaving tantalizing touch in its wake. Resting his hand on her shoulder, he turned her around in one swift motion.

A loud gasp left her body at his sudden act.

Rudra looked at his tiny innocent wife, her eyes downcast and chest heaving up and down rapidly. He took her one hand in his, which was holding her choli to her chest. Lifting her hand, he kept it on his torrid chest.

"You wanted this right?" Rudra's heavy voice reached her. And after processing the words, her dazed eyes lifted to look at his smug face.

Rudra's hold on her hand tightened, which was resting on his chest. 

"You wanted to touch my chest, right? Then touch me..." he offered himself to his innocent wife.

Parvati looked at her husband.

And Rudra saw something change in her eyes. What was it? Desire? A look reflecting his own feelings? Not as fierce and animalistic as his but still it lingered in her eyes. And as his eyes locked with her, he felt her soft hands starting its journey.

A guttural moan rouse from his chest and burst in his throat, his eyes snapped closed, wanting to imprint her every innocent touch on his soul.

Parvati's lips broke into a ghost of a smile. She explored her husband's chest, like her favorite toy. Her hand caressed his hard abs, his strong chest, her hand traveled to his broad shoulder, the hallow of her neck. Her hand rested there as she lifted her dancing eyes to look at her husband.

A teasing smile was playing on his lips. A puzzled look graced her face.Why was he smiling? And then a loud gasp filled the room. Her both hands instantly rouse to her chest.

Her monster of a husband has discarded her choli, unaware of her. Giving the greed of his chest, he had done what he wanted.

Though he had removed her choli, he hadn't seen there, knowing very well what will happen if he had a look at her treasure.

Parvati stood there in front of him, her hands desperately trying to cover her bosom and turn around but she wasn't allowed to do that because of his hold on her waist. She wasn't given much time to plan her escape, as his lips again came down on hers, first pecking her open mouth and then entering his tongue, making love to her mouth. Rudra caught her both hand and pulled down and leaned forward, plastering her hard chest to her soft bosom. He groaned at the sensual contact.  This was heaven.

Rudra gathered her in his strong embrace, the kiss turning more fierce, more urgent. As the kissed turned lazy, he broke his mouth from hers and looked at her flustered red face. She was divine. A Goddess, a Goddess made only for  a Jallad like him. Unable to forgather more, he picked his half naked wife in his arms and walked his impatient leg towards their bed.

Laying her on the bed, he joined her. His hands rested on either sides of her as he hovered over her. He dipped forward, his breathing coming and leaving his body in a hurry. Hypnotized by the enchantress beneath him, he again smashed his lips on her, devouring her mouth again.

"Paro.." he rasped as he moved to her neck, nibbling and sucking her soft skin there.

Parvati was way beyond anything. Her mind was blurred, faraway realizing anything. But she heard her name being called several times. She tried to respond but nothing came out, the new burning sensation almost swallowing her.

Rudra lifted his mouth from her skin and looked at her face, her lips quivering, wanting to reply, but nothing coming out.

Just what he wanted.  He lowered his mouth again and the place it landed made Parvati violently arch her back. Her hands instantly got lost in his thick hair, not knowing whether she wants to pull him away or push more onto her chest.

Rudra worshiped her soft bosom. Like a man parched from years, he quenched his thirst.

After few minutes, he pulled away, leaving his wife withering with need.

"Paro.." he called.

But she lay there, breathing heavy and eyes shut close. He leaned close to her face, his breath fanning her cheek.

"Paro?" he called and saw her slowly opening her drunken eyes, drugged by raw desire.

"Paro, came out with what's disturbing you?"Rudra asked, his voice heavy.

"Uhh?" her disoriented eyes looked at her husband.

Lowering his mouth, he nibbled on her jaw.

"What's disturbing you, sweetheart?" Rudra moved to her neck.

Parvati had no idea what he was talking about.

"What was stopping you from giving yourself to me?" Rudra answered her confusion.

Parvati's eyes jerked down to look at him, whose mouth was busy with her skin.

"Don't try to lie...I know you are hiding something from me, so come out with it. You are not good at hiding things. " His teasing hand traveled over her breast, drawing a  soft moan from her mouth.

"Come on..." he increased his pressure.

"No...Th...ing.." Paro rasped, torturous ministration of his hand not allowing her mind to form anything coherent.

"Rudra.." Paro gasped as she felt him pull her ghagra's string open.

"Come on...spill the beans..." Rudra said, his hands bracing her slender waist, on the verge of sliding her ghagra off her body.

Parvati's eyes filled with fat tears. She can't tell him. If she told him then he will not allow her to leave and then what about her promise to her Bhoolenath?

Rudra gritted his teeth. There were never any secrets between them. And today he concluded that he DON'T like any secrets between them. It felt like she was pushing him away from her. No! That's not at all an option for her. Her husband is an downright selfish man, and his beautiful little wife HAS to make peace with that. It's either him pushing her away or she staying with him, forever.

Too determined to be a companion in her secret, he pulled her ghagra ignoring her protest.

"I think this will help you speak.." and with that he traveled south.

"Rudra..." her loud gasp filled the air, her hands fled towards his head to stop him, but he was determined.

Her hip lurched off the bed, her small palms fisted the mattress. Her mind was beyond being rational. She could hardly breath.

Rudra tasted her, devoured her like his favorite desert. Bracing her hips between his palms, he consumed her. And as he felt her about to shatter, he lifted his mouth.

"Rudra.." came his strong protest at leaving her withering with need, a need which she don't have any idea of.

Rudra smiled at her posture, she was confused of her needs. Just where he wanted her.

"You want more?" Rudra seductively whispered in her ears as he again came over her.

Parvati was drugged, drugged with the need foreign to her. She nodded her head two times and then shook her head, not knowing what he was talking about and what she needed. But she needed something, the need was burning her being.

Rudra smiled at her state.

"You share you secret with me and I will give the thing you need.." Rudra tried to negotiate.

Parvati shook her head.

"No...I...I can't. " Parvati  whispered. "You...you know what I need..?" Parvati asked, her eyes still close, her frame trembling and tone laced with confusion.

Rudra's chest burst with fierce possessiveness at the innocence of his nave wife. He took her face between his palm.

"Yes...I know what you need...Just tell me your secret and I will give you what you want.." He promised, he don't want to deny her any pleasure. But he needs to know what is bothering his little wife.

As few minutes passed in silence and her trembling subsided, Rudra witnessed stream of tears falling from her closed eyes.

"Paro...please don't cry, sweetheart...just tell me what is bothering you and get over with it...You see I have always helped you...and I will help you this time too...I promise.." He ran soothing kisses all over her face, drinking her salty tears.

"You...you have always helped..." Parvati repeated.

"Yes..I have and I will help you always..."

"I...I " Parvati started.

Rudra looked at Parvati as she told him everything. She cried and told him what gamble she had done with her bhoolenath in exchange of his life.

Rudra's angry eyes bore holes in her small frame. His eyes flashed with rage. But as he tried to understand her, like he always does, he realized it. He put himself in her position and came out with only one result, he would have done the same.

"I..I am sorry..." Parvati sobbed. "But I will have to leave..."

Rudra held her shoulder tightly.

"Yes...that's right...And I will allow you to do that..." Rudra ragged.

"You can't do anything. I can't put your life at risk. I will have to leave you after you are well.."

"Paro, the Priest had told you to give some precious thing. THING. Not a walking, talking, living man, do you get me?"

"Uhh?" Parvati opened her damp eyelids. "But...But you are the only precious thing I have.." came her innocent reply.

"I am human being...or jallad as you say...not any THING ...now am I?" Rudra asked.

Rudra saw a confuse look grace her features. And he took the time to think, desperately searching for some precious thing which he can offer her to gamble with and leave him alone. And then his eyes rested on the red thread resting against her throat. Rudra smiled. There's many advantage of having a nave and innocent wife. He slide his finger between the thread and her throat.

Parvati's angry eyes jerked up to look at him, who was pulling her mangalsutra.

"What are you doing?"

"This is your precious thing, isn't it? A thread holding us both?" Rudra looked at her.

Parvati stared at him, not knowing what to say.

"Gamble with this, why are you dragging me into all this..." Rudra again tried to pull the thread.

Parvati caught his hand, shaking her head in denial.

"No...I can't..." Parvati pleaded.

Rudra's eyes soften as he leaned and softly pecked her lips.

"Please Parvati...He had said you to give away your precious thing...not your dear ones? Give this thread...I will bring a real one for you..." Rudra promised.

Parvati's hold loosened . "Real one?"

"Yes. A real one...like your Jija has...Kakisa has...I will bring the most beautiful one for you..."

"I...I don't know...how can I?...this is my mangalsutra...you have tied it..." Parvati stammered, usure.

"Yes I have tied. And now I am removing it to tie a real one...it's better right?" Rudra asked, like a parent trying to greed his child for something better.

Parvati looked at him, looking like a cute little confused baby.

And Rudra thought he died seeing her innocence and her bhoolenath pumped life into him again.

He swiped down and crashed his lips on her soft petals. His tongue dueling inside, tasting, sucking nibbling.

Parvati just wrapped her hand around his neck, the inexperienced she was.

Rudra moved down nibbling and kissing every inch of her body, making her moan, whimper with more. His mouth again rested on her soft breast, and like a man possessed he sucked every inch of her breast, groaning at the pure bliss. He moved down, kissing the valley between her breast, her ribcage, her flat stomach. He kissed each and every corner of her. He moved south, again feeling a strong tuck on his hair.  He smiled. But today he was determined to introduce his wife to pleasure, a pleasure only he is allowed to give her.

"Rudra!!" Parvati cried as he again tasted her, pulling every drop of pleasure from his wife.

Breathing heavy, he again come over her and looked at her trembling form. Getting up from the bed he undressed himself and again joined her beautiful wife.

"Parvati.." he breathed heavily against her cheek.

She tried to open her heavy lids.

"Look at me...do you trust me?" Rudra asked.

Parvati nodded her head, without wasting a second.

Rudra smiled and softly pecked her lips.

"Then remember that this will be the first and last time I will be hurting you intentionally.."  and as Parvati closed her eyes in surrender, he braced himself and with one swift movement, he broke the wall, to make them one.

Parvati hissed as her nails dig in his back.

Rudra whispered sweet nothings in her ears as he soothed her pain. And as he felt her hold loosened and her face relax, he started the age old dance of mating. Rudra moaned at the sheer bliss of coupling with his soul mate. Oh yes...now he believed she is his soul mate..because what they were having now was divine...too sacred...heaven.

Multiple stars burst behind her close eyes and soon Parvati heard him cry her name and fell on her. Too exhausted, still she lifted her arms and gathered her precious thing close to her. Their satiated sweaty body glued together.  She ran her hands in his damp hair as he breathed against her chest. She ran her hand on his back, something she always wanted to do. She kissed his hair, smiling. She felt light, as if the weight she was feeling from days has lifted off her chest. Bracing him more to her with her one hand, she lifted her other hand and rested it on her neck. After few minutes of thinking, she pulled the tread and kept on the side table.

"Bhoolenath, this is my precious thing. Take it. And the man in my arms is my life, I can't give him, ...If I give him then I come along...because now we both are one..." Parvati smiled and welcoming the heavy comforting weight of her husband, she gave into the slumber, dreaming of a future with him and her together. 

Edited by tic-tac - 9 years ago
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res-Need to get my breath back.
That.was. HOT.
Edited by ...Pwincess... - 9 years ago
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Second...YOU HEAR THAT LADIES

-Edit:

I think the forum needed that 🤣 saare conshumasions me liye tarse rahein hain 😆!

I liked that you addressed an issue which the CVS are failing to do at the moment, it was very fantastically incorporated into their bedroom. (Which the besharam in me definitely loved! 😆) this is the first time I've ever read something written by you and needless to say I am very impressed :D well done: for giving us this fantastic Navasras Shot, I mean what was really nice was Rudras need to address her worries and concern and although 'guilt' the emotion can be very heavy you have conveyed it light-heartedly. Love love love.

Well done

-AshoEdited by curledup - 9 years ago
SherryGS thumbnail

I really enjoyed reading this. Very good and imaginative and I hope the Parvati on RR comes to the same realization as your Paro did.

😃
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Tic Tac:

Good GOD--or Holy Bholenath, whichever you want it to be! That was amazing, sensuous, and so incredibly erotic I took a break between sections and literaly went to get a glass of thanda paani! I loved the story here, and not just the sexual aspects of it (which BLEW my mind...hehehe).

The elements that really REALLY worked for me:

The introduction of her guilt for having accidentally "harmed" him. Its a very human thing to want more time with her man, and your Paro is, aside from being naiive and innocent, also very human and normal here. her tears, her little confession-I gave you the wrong meds--it ties into who Paro is--she is the girl who's unsure about left/right, the girl who dos not understand meds, being quite simple.  

But she is also a WOMAN--and so I liked the fact that she felt as much desire for his naked chest as he did for all of her. She cannot be a flesh and blood woman, married to a specimen THAT hot and not want to touch him, and you made sure, in scene after scene, that we see that aspect of her. The character building here, aside from the sex, is awesome -- I don't care how innocent any girl is--you see THAT, your instincts kick in!

The other thing I loved, the game he introduced, and how you very subtly suggested that he's probably playing with loaded dice, or that he knows how to get "four" because he's cheating! Its, again, a subtle piece of writing--it takes us back to the man we met, and how Rudra, no matter how sexy and in love he is right now, is still, inherently, the same guy who forged search warrants because he wanted to. Its in keeping with the ruthlessness of the man when it comes with getting what he wants--and also the immorality that, frankly, is a part of Rudra--which we see from the very first! I loved how he tales advantage, quite dishonestly, of his wife--for HER benefit, so he can help her and share her pain!

Finally, of course--plot and langage. The Plot is first rate, I liked how you blended her leaving with her sacrifice of herself to him, and then him absolving her of her sacrifice! Hard to do in a short story/one shot format, but you hit that perfectly.  

And language--you write simply, direct and to the point. Its refreshing not to read page after page of description (and I am guilty of this) and be able to read absolutely sensual, simple prose that still tells the story, and serves the plot. The last moment, where she takes off her string, puts it on the bedside table and falls asleep in her husband's arms--even the realization that they are one now, and to take him, Bholenath will now have to take her--it was so beautiful, such a romantic, simple, childlike realization--I absolutely melted inside!

Excellent excellent contribution to the Navarasas Series, and I think this story will be a super duper hit! Thank you for a great read.

Love,
Navin
Edited by napstermonster - 9 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
wow wow wow i am speechless..
That was super hottt..
loved it so much.
superb.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Good job. Liked how it was naughty but also did not forget Paro's predicament and instead weaved it rather beautifully into the tale. The characters hung on largely to certain aspects of their characterization as we see it like Paro withholding but still being excited about exploring Rudra's body while Rudra being practical about Paro's promise.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
It was heavan reading it.
One of the finest piece of writing I have read on IF.
Lovely.
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES

UNRES

Tictac baisa!

Uff the Slow burn in this OS!

Paro desperately wants to stay for a while longer and when her wish is unwittingly granted through the mix up with the medicines, she is understandably filled with so much guilt.

The idea of a variation of strip poker is just brilliant! I would never have thought of it. Absolutely loved the playful side to Rudra and that it is Paro who brings out the lighter side in him. His idea of cheering her up an distracting her with his own agenda is so in keeping with his character😆

Paro's fascination with his chest *Fans self*. I wouldn't blame her. Her desire to see, to touch, underlined by her shyness and hesitation, so wonderfully portrayed!

Rudra's overpowering desire for her and his seduction of his beautiful wife. So so sensual. I found it very endearing that he is willing to back off once he perceives what he thinks is her reluctance. My favorite part was that he literally seduced the cause of her tears from her😳

Loved it baisa!

Edited by niyoti - 9 years ago