Thats how THEY are and their BEAUTY lies in their bond..!

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Paro and Rudra are the type of couple which are NOT the types that we usually see on our TV screens. May be we are used to watching the HATE brewing between the leads, and moping 24*7 on our TV screens that we are NOT willing to come out of the stereotype that a couple CAN be as normal as our Paro and Rudra are.

YES.. Their journey, their marriage their path to love DID start on the note of HATE.. But it was ALWAYS coupled with stronger emotions..

Protectiveness, Faith, Understanding and Communication.. ❤️

Something that we dont usually see between a couple who are supposedly having a HATE marriage.. We mix intensity with pinning to wall in anger, constant flow of tears and exchange of extremely hurtful words, as INTENSITY..

intensity  (n-tns-t")n. pl. intensities
1. Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
 (source google )

^This can be taken in a way that their LOVE, their BOND is too intense to be broken by any external factor.. ? Hai na? After all, har cheez ko dekhne kay do nazariye hotay hain.. :) So why cant we REFER the intensity of the couple as the STRENGTH of their bond.. As something of GREAT power..

PaRud are a type of couple who have SO much faith, trust and understanding between them that they revert to being their normal selves provided there are no external factors. And even if some external factor tries to harm their relation, they end up coming closer.. ❤️

Today Paro was NOT holding any grudge from him.. Because that is SO Paro .. She is the type of girl who clutches on the last wires of HOPE even if she is surrounded by nothing but hopelessness.. Words were NEEDED for her to bring her to a peace of mind.. To make her CERTAIN of her position in Rudra's life.. ❤️

Rudra GAVE that to her yesterday.. By referring her a MY wife IN FRONT of the woman whom he had shared 8 years relation with.. Those words plus his actions resulted in giving her the much needed solace that YES.. Their is NO Pari (Laila) in between the relation that these two share. It is just MAIN aur meri Patni...!!! 😳

Rudra WANTS to move on in his life.. But still giving her the MUCH needed space as he thinks both him and her need time to work on their relation.. And so, he decided that they would not share a bed (as in get physically intimate ) as of now, till HE figures out how HE wants THEIR story's end to be like... ❤️
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully put Sumi!!

To speak the truth, initially this did confuse me.. The concept of intensity we  are used to is the passionate love hate story.. But here even at the height of hatred (which was really something) there was more than that. The protectiveness and the faith.. 

Yet to see today's episode, but loved the post and had to say something.. 
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Very well said. I for one love their unique relationship. Something that has not been on any other tv show. It's nice to actually see a couple who have faith, trust and understanding between them on tv not the normal hate marriages that have been on tv.

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully said candy, I guess they are trying to build up the realationship between the two wid des cute moments before they get Anywer else.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved today's episode ...
Filled with super cute scenes of marital bliss after a dramatic track !!!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super cute episode after PaRud gave each other what the other wanted.
Rudra gave Paro the verbal assurance by referring to her as "Meri Patni"
Paro respected trusted and yielded to his decision to get Laila out.

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Beautifully put Sumi!!

To speak the truth, initially this did confuse me.. The concept of intensity we  are used to is the passionate love hate story.. But here even at the height of hatred (which was really something) there was more than that. The protectiveness and the faith.. 

Yet to see today's episode, but loved the post and had to say something.. 

Deeps thanks for your lovely reply..!! 🤗  

Hain na? It did confuse u na? Initially it had the same impact on me as well .. Because I was confused what I wanted to see. Was so spoilt by the usual norm of hate lovestories.. PaRud are WAYY much more than this. They may have difference of opinion, but they ALWAYS stick by each other's side..

Remember when Paro HATED Rudra for killing her husband and baaratis, she was spitting hate with her eyes and words at him. But when Mohini offered her to help she PREFERRED to side with Rudra than Mohini because she TRUSTED him.. such is the twisted but beautiful relation between them.. 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashika

Very well said. I for one love their unique relationship. Something that has not been on any other tv show. It's nice to actually see a couple who have faith, trust and understanding between them on tv not the normal hate marriages that have been on tv.

Same here..!!

Its like a breathe of fresh air. For now, its just the TWO of them. With no third person trying to cause breaks in their path. So they are totally utilizing their time together in understanding the other one better.. 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Beautifully said candy, I guess they are trying to build up the relationship between the two wid des cute moments before they get Anywer else.

They have to gather flashbacks too once Paro goes for a separation track.. 😉 😆 😆
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Loved today's episode ...
Filled with super cute scenes of marital bliss after a dramatic track !!!

BLISS is the right word.. ❤️ They are finding time for each other to understand the dynamics of their relationship better.. And that would help him GROW as a couple even when they are surrounded by negative energies..