Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .SanVi.

I mean MI kaise jayega play off me?

Ravi Shastri told that MI will have to win by 50+ runs or win on or before 15 overs with max 2 wickets down & on the other hand need to take RR all out in their innings.

RR ka NRR might not be made that less even if they loose the last match.

Its difficult 😕 lets see
Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Rohit_

wankhede me hai match...MI harti nahi waha and if they chase anything is possible...

chup kar tu panauti.
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I mean MI kaise jayega play off me?

they will congrats...
.Rohit thumbnail

chal phut
Senoritaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HibiscusR-

Ravi Shastri told that MI will have to win by 50+ runs or win on or before 15 overs with max 2 wickets down & on the other hand need to take RR all out in their innings.

RR ka NRR might not be made that less even if they loose the last match.

Its difficult 😕 lets see

ok then I dont think MI will qualify
Senoritaaa thumbnail

they will congrats...

hopefully but it's quite difficult
BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

ok then I dont think MI will qualify

😆 Mumbai will definitely qualify and most probably win the CUP.
They have qualified after being in a more difficult situation in last year CLT20. 😆

.Rohit thumbnail

Playoffs competition

Rajasthan Royals (RR) & Mumbai Indians (MI): The race now is between RR and MI. It is interesting how Rajasthan Royals can end on three positions. Either they can move to second spot thereby gaining a second shot in the semis, or they can get eliminated from the competition. In the last league match of the season they take on Mumbai. The equation: MI will have to comprehensively beat RR at Wankhede to outclass them on net run-rate. MI will have to beat Rajasthan by at least 42 runs or chase the target in approximately 14.5 overs. It is far simpler for the Royals. They even have a luxury to lose the match and still qualify provided they go down by a narrow margin. Both teams will walk in to the match knowing what they want. If MI thrash RR, then Mumbai go through and if Rajasthan win they are through. If RR win convincingly (provided CSK and KKR lose), they will move to second spot (If CSK and KKR lose their respective matches).

.Rohit thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH): Still in contention but a huge task because of two reasons. Firstly, they have to defeat KKR by a big margin to surpass Mumbai and Rajasthan by net run rate in the points table. For instance, if they are chasing, they need to achieve the target anywhere in 11-12 overs " a tough task to achieve against in-form KKR. And secondly, even if they do notch up a big win, MI and RR play the last league phase knowing what is expected of them, so either of them could emerge a winner. SRH would be hoping MI win in a low-scoring match.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH): Still in contention but a huge task because of two reasons. Firstly, they have to defeat KKR by a big margin to surpass Mumbai and Rajasthan by net run rate in the points table. For instance, if they are chasing, they need to achieve the target anywhere in 11-12 overs " a tough task to achieve against in-form KKR. And secondly, even if they do notch up a big win, MI and RR play the last league phase knowing what is expected of them, so either of them could emerge a winner. SRH would be hoping MI win in a low-scoring match.

Make that 8. 😆 If SRH starts trying gambhir will bowl all 4 overs of narine in a row.
Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago