Users

Frequent Posters

flower27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting for the next part ðŸ˜Š
TellyFanatic4va thumbnail
Paro did as Rudra told her to do and went into the room and locked the door. As she turned around to walk towards the bed, the lights go out and Paro freaks out. 

Paro: Rudra???

There was no response. 

Paro: Kaun hai.? (Who's there?)

Still no response. 

She feels a hand on her shoulder. She screams as turns around but sees nothing but darkness... A... And a faded shadow. It blended in with the darkness. 

Paro: kaun hai aap? (Who are you?)

Paro sees a lighter go up and light up a candle. The candle is brought up to the persons face. 

Paro: Laila baisa?

Laila: kya hua Paro? (What happened Paro?)

Paro: kuch nahi. . Woh andhere mein rehne ki aadat nahi hai issi liye thoda dhar Gaye. (Nothing. Actually I'm not used to being in the dark. So I got scared. )

Laila: agar abhi se dhar rahi ho toh jab apni zindagi ke liye bhago gee toh kya hoga? (If you are so scared right now, than when you run for your life. Than how scared will you be?)

Paro: baisa. Main kuch samjhi nahi. (Laila. I don't understand.)

Laila pulls out a knife. At first Paro doesn't realize what it's for. 

Laila: mare aur Rudra ke beech mein jo aata hai uska yehi Hal hota hai... Mauth!! ( whoever tries to come between me and Rudra has to go through this. DEATH)

Paro kept on taking steps backwards until she fell onto the bed. She looked around for a phone and spotted her cell. 

Paro: baisa, chod di jiye hume. Mai... Main chale jayogee. (Laila please let me go. I will dleave from here)

Laila: Parvati. Ab toh yaha se jaane ka SIRF ek rasta hai. Mauth!! (Parvati, there's only one way to leave and that is death.)

Paro reached for the vase which was luckily empty because she forgot to fill it and threw it on Laila. Grabbed her phone and ran out. 

Rudra was frantically driving home almost causing a couple accidents with each turn he took. Knocking down other things as he goes. He could only see one thing in front of him and that was his Paro. He had to get to her at any cost and too very soon. 
His phone rang. 

PARO

he quickly answered. "Paro tu theek hai?" (Are you okay Paro?)

There was no response. 

Rudra: Paro kuch Bol. (Paro say something.)

Then he heard a faint voice. 

Laila: Parvati bahar aa. Kitni dher tu chupi rahe gee. Akhir marne toh tujhe aaj hee hai. Chup le jitna chupna hai, lekin aaj tere naam ka kaanta mein apne aur Rudra ke pyar ke phool se nikal kar rahogi. (Parvati come out. How long will you hide? After all you have to die today. Hide all you want but today I will prick your thorn from mine and Rudra's love story. )

Rudr realized that Paro was hiding. 

Rudra: Paro tu jaha hai waha se hilna maat. Aur ek aawaz maat karna. Mein aa raha hoon. Kuch na hoga tujhe. (Paro stay where you are, and don't make a single sound. I'm on my way. Nothing will happen to you.)

But someone pulled Paro's hair. 

Paro: aaahhh!!!

Laila: toh yaha chupi hai tu, tujhe kya laga ki mujhse bhag paye gee. (So here you are. You thought that you could run away from me.)

Laila sees the phone in Paros hand grabs it and puts on speaker mode. 

Laila: Rudra... Rudra... Rudra... Aa raha hai apni patni ko bachane. Lekin absos sahi waqt par nahi aaeyga. (You're coming to save your wife. Too bad you won't get here on time.)

Rudra: Laila agar Paro par ek kharoch bhi aayi toh mein tujhe kal ka savera nahi dekhane doon ga. (Laila if there's even a scratch on Paro than you won't be seeing tomorrow mornings sun)

Laila laughs. 

She throws Parvati towards the main entrance and Paro's head crashes into the leg of a table. 

Rudra hears Paro scream. "Paro?"

Laila: kuch nahi hua usse. Bas sir pe thodi se Chot Lagi hai. (Nothing happened she just got a little hurt on her head. )

Laila walks over to Paro. "Issi toh mein tarpa tarpa ke maroon gee." (I will kill her little by little)

Laila grabs her and harshly 
twists paro's wrist. 

By this time, Rudra was furious. He wasn't caring who came in his way what came in his way. He had to get to Paro right NOW!!

So sorry for the late update, actually I had finals and I got caught up in those. But, I am back with this new update of my TS. This is the first part and there is still one part left, I am going to Cali next week, so I might write it on the 12 hour ride down, and post it when I get there. But as of now, don't forget to like and comment. ðŸ˜ƒ

flower27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really enjoyed reading thanks
ps: waiting for the next part 😊
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fevical bai sa rudra and paro ka between woh problem creat karna chati hai she want to kill paro plzz bring rudra fast before laila bai sa kill paro