HP Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) -Season 4 - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
OK now first things first..I still need to do a little bit more of "🀣 πŸ€£".. I m serious, it has taken me every bit of restraint & calm myself to type this post..
@ everybody online

I understand that the words used in this riddle are not so commonly used ( read 'weird').. but that's only bcoz had I used the common words , it would have been like explaining the answer & not asking a riddle..
@ Anjali 
My vocabulary sucks !!!.. yeah, but the internet always helps..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Harry Potter is the only "thing" that I ever bothered to read..πŸ˜›

@ Alma's & Anjali

All guess r wrong but u guys r looming in the periphery..m sure u ll crack it soon..n hopefully b4 Priya's auspicious arrival!..πŸ˜›

@ Ani
No mate..I haven't read anything besides HP.. also, "holy grail" here is used metaphorically..yes, u got one thing right though, I m copying ur style..copy cat!..πŸ˜›.. but the guesses r wrong, the witches online r much more closer to the answer..
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh fish! i thought i got a dan-brown-header like me too! 
i cant think of anything...my guesses are contradicting each other...i'll try in the morning afresh...feeling so damn sleepy that havent even logged on to mahabharat forum 

@ Ani
Night night..but b4 u go, one more thing.." the holy grail" here of course does not mean the ancient cup or something like that but I can't say that it has been used metaphorically either, bcoz its metaphorical meaning is now down in the dictionary as its literal meaning..n I used it in that sense..

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

hogwart's express ?πŸ˜•

Nah, again somewhat close to the answer..
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 9 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

Hogsmead stationπŸ˜›

was just abt to say this!

my next guess if its wrong..threstrals..or is the mysterious cousin threstrals?

abt HG..so in what sense did u use it...like ambition or spiritual union sort of thing? or just a goal..?
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorting hat kahan gayiπŸ˜†
@ Anjali
I could give u a major hint now based on ur past two guesses but I won't just yet..hmm..nope sorting is not the answer..n now , that in itself is a clue..πŸ˜‰

@ Almas
Nope

@ witches online now
Although I got to say, since I have hinted what the answer is, its good c u girls looming in the periphery of the answer & not deviating too much..πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
3 Broomsticks..
Or that Aberforth's bar