Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pinks2911

Hair?? Like seriously..

That was it and here I was thinking about all kinds of spells and things..

You are brilliant Lumos..

i always wanted to make one on it...a strand of hair almost drove the entire book4..! it therefore is special.. HP made a common thing uncommon...
if u like it theres also one here that u might like..it was made in the early stages of this activity by the best riddle maker Alyesha.. third last post on this page:

Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos

i always wanted to make one on it...a strand of hair almost drove the entire book4..! it therefore is special.. HP made a common thing uncommon...
if u like it theres also one here that u might like..it was made in the early stages of this activity by the best riddle maker Alyesha.. third last post on this page:

Touche!

Thank you for the link!

Where have these brilliant riddle makers disappeared by the way..😕.. its so not fair that new ones like us never got a chance to get into guessing games for such brilliantly formulated riddles !.😒... I LOVED the "sock" riddle !...👏...👍🏼.. 

Anyways,hope shines eternal & so I am hoping that such brilliant riddle makers will make a comeback sooner or later.. 😊..i m hoping for sooner..😃

Hmm..& now Ani it explains y u chose to make a riddle on "hair" !..😆
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

HAIR!!!
yayyy..thats the right choice..aa han.. 😉😆
well done!

haha that was a wild guess anyways thanks!😉
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
and btw pinks2911 i like your siggy👍🏼
Lumos thumbnail

thats the sad part.old members disappeared...

glad u liked it pinks n akash...

thats the sad part.old members disappeared...

glad u liked it pinks n akash...

Yup.. That was a brilliant riddle !.. ⭐️

And you know what, the link you provided didnt just explain ur chosen subject 4 the riddle, it explained a lot of other things as well..i was thoroughly irritated on several occasions when you used to bring up the old members approach towards riddles in different contexts.. and now that i have seen a few riddles, it explains y.. there's something to it afterall..😊 
Lumos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Yup.. That was a brilliant riddle !.. ⭐️

And you know what, the link you provided didnt just explain ur chosen subject 4 the riddle, it explained a lot of other things as well..i was thoroughly irritated on several occasions when you used to bring up the old members approach towards riddles in different contexts.. and now that i have seen a few riddles, it explains y.. there's something to it afterall..😊 

like what sort of things it explained?😊

like what sort of things it explained?😊

Duh.. ye lo , poora Ramayan padhne ke baad, Ram kaun?!.

I think i already explained "what sort of things".. like y u always used to compare our (new members) approach with that of old members on several occasions & in different contexts (plz dont ask me- like when did this happen?..i think u r smart enough to figure that out urself) ..i never understood it b4.. if anything, that just irritated me to the Nth degree.. but now I can c y.. the older members, they did have a different approach.. and since u were a part of the riddles thread since its inception, it must have been a bit of a task for u to get adjusted to different kinds of potterheads..so i feel i should have cut u some slack with due consideration to such things instead of getting irritated everytime u brought up old member's approach..
Next riddle please.. still 4 pages left to go.. 😃