Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fandu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kate lovely update, really enjoyed it.  Glad to see that both Arthi and the baby will are going to be fine and Gaythari is  relieved to hear this.   Love your introduction of both Arthi and Yash trying to deal with their past...will wait to see how their relationship takes shape.   Thank you.
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. I'm glad that everything is fine with Aarti and the baby and i'm loving all the hopes they all have for the baby's arrival. I liked that Yash didn't hide that the picture was Arpita's even though he didn't go in detail as to who she was. Fab job as always and looking forward to waht is in store next. 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update dear...Loved it a lot!
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally Aarti and  baby are fine.nice update. waiting for the next one
pvejani thumbnail
part 8
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Read last three chapters together.

Love the way the story is progressing. How you show such cute AarYa moments amidst emotional scenes is highly commendable 👏. Love the way how you are slowly ending Aarti's sufferings and bringing out Yash's past. They'll be able to move ahead in life only after Yash comes out of his past and the baby safely arrives in the world.

I am happy that Aarti is out of danger and she and baby are safe. I just pray that this Arpita related past of Yash's doesn't affect their relationship. 

I have to read my favorite PraShita's story also, which I've saved for later 😳

Hope you are doing fine now. Will try to catch you later 🤗

Thank you so much nikki dear.. Was missing your comments..
Thank you for this sweet comment.
Arpitha and there's more to reveal which will slowly come out.
Oh I'm waiting for your comment in Prashitha story as you and rosey were behind me till I write it but both disappear after I wrote it.😆
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilanka123

Great update dear... 

Originally posted by: annirogc

nice update.. finally aarti and baby both are fine.. loved it..
waiting for next

Originally posted by: Folla

amazing update so excited to next part and to know the relation btw yash and arpita

Originally posted by: sb1410

Nice update love the friendship between aarya, their love for the baby.

Originally posted by: ksen

Very nice update love it

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Beautiful update dear...Loved it a lot!

Originally posted by: sara1990

finally Aarti and  baby are fine.nice update. waiting for the next one

Thank you all my friends. I value each of your comment. Sorry for delaying the update.
Sorry for not replying each and everyone separately but I had to use this way to thank you all to avoid spamming.
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

amazing update kate 👏...

i m glad to know that aarthi and baby r safe and secure...and as gayathri maa wished its gonna new journey of aarya...

and god blessed this two lovely souls to be together after all both went through so much in their lives...

and the support yash is giving her throughout is amazing...

hope aarthi will not be much affected with yashs past arpitha...may be this is gonna become a turning point in their relationship...

amazing update kate 👏
hope u r feeling better 🤗

Thank you so much rosey. They both should move on but the thing is nobody can force them until they realize it on their own and move on.
Arpitha.. will see what is there in Yash's past.
Thanks again dost. I'm completely fine but I'm sad that you are sick.😕
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fandu

Kate lovely update, really enjoyed it.  Glad to see that both Arthi and the baby will are going to be fine and Gaythari is  relieved to hear this.   Love your introduction of both Arthi and Yash trying to deal with their past...will wait to see how their relationship takes shape.   Thank you.

Thanks a lot Fandu dear.. and you are most welcome.
Yes now Aarthi and baby are safe now. Now it's time to deal with Yash's past.
yup let's see how they deal with it.
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Superb update. I'm glad that everything is fine with Aarti and the baby and i'm loving all the hopes they all have for the baby's arrival. I liked that Yash didn't hide that the picture was Arpita's even though he didn't go in detail as to who she was. Fab job as always and looking forward to waht is in store next. 

Thanks saf! Yup Yash didn't hide who was it but didn't give details as it's a painful memory for him.
Will update soon.