Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Kurbaan Tere Ishq Mein

Part 32

Warning: 18+.contents.. 

It wasn't the toughest thing to pacify anger, it tears a person to see his love one's indifference. Same happened to Maan when Geet was politely indifference. She doesn't showed anger on him but answered everything with polite distance. It's being a week that maan had seen her smiling at him, not that she is crying or angry just the opposite. She was smiling talking doing everything with others, specially Dev and Mihika, but when Maan came into the conversation she will withdraw herself. Maan was fedup with himself and the distance between them. He was ready to do anything to have his geet smiling again.

On the other hand Geet was going depressed day by day, she was restless and couldn't find her anti-depression pill which was known by a very few to none. Maan had seen her struggle and knew what she wanted. It was the thing that once pushed him to be rude to her. When he got to know about her pills from sid he was devastated but knew very well how stubborn she is, so he delibaretly pushed her buttons and their bitter argument started taking place fluently just to keep her mind on him not the pills.

Seeing Geet restless he got to see how much he had pushed her and now he was determined to get his geet back without the shadow of sadness.

Geet was frustated, though she never needs the pill still she always made sure to have them because of her anxiety attacks. Somewhere she knew it's maan who might have taken them but she needs it. She knew he is ashamed about his words to her but she is hurt, somewhere it's her depression that was making her stubborn to forget those words. Forgiveness is easy to give but forgetness hard to achieve though maan knows his way, she is 100% sure about that.

Again after a futile attempt she left her room when a masculine hand grasped her elbow, pulled her in a shadowy walkway. Geet was ready to punch his gut when the sensual mouth fell on her neck and she was smashed between the hard wall and brick wall like chest. A moan escaped her lips.

Geet: Maan.

Maan: why u r avoiding me Geet? Why can't u face me and say how much hurt u are? U never hesitated before. So why now. Talk to me. Hit me, curse me do anything just stop ignoring me.

Geet closed her eyes with his every breath that fell on her neck. His chest was pressing her back, heat surged through the filmsy material. No matter how much hurt she is, angry with him but her tratious body seems to gave in always. Maan lowered his lips and touched her nape. A shiver worked from her toe and settle between her thighs.

Maan: Mishty pls, forgive me. I know how much i have hurt u but trust me i m repenting those words, every moment i see those hazel loosing their shine. Come back to your Maan. I love u so much, I m sorry jaan.

Not knowing what to say a tear slide on his hand, he cursed and twisted her. She was holding tight, not wanting to give away, she never had showed her weakness and he knew how much have cost her to do it.

Maan: can't u forget that?

His voice was soft and so with remorse. Geet stared at him for a moment. And with broken voice she opened her lips.

Geet: she is my maa too.

Her shaky voice tore his heart and he pulled her closer to him sealing her lips. He didn't deepen the kiss just lingered to show his grattitude to show her how much she means to him. But Geet showed every anger, every hurt, every love in that kiss. Her teeth mercilessly bite his lips then his tongue. Her hand dissapeared in his hair pulling closer to her. With a groan he answered her all pain, all accusation. When he tore his lips his forehead rest on her forehead.

Maan: she is ur maa more than mine. Everything is yours, everything.

Geet: Never  ever say those words again. I can't,,,,

Her words caught in her throat when maan again stole her lips and pushed her on the wall harder. She felt the hardness pushing at her abdomen which tore a moan from deep in her chest. He groaned feeling her hand on his chest roaming towards his torso carefully avoiding his wounded places. His hand went on her thigh lifting her and cradling her like she weight none.

Geet was oblivious from everything when his tongue delve in her mouth and she nearly groaned feeling his hardness pressing her core. Soon she find herself entering a dark room; she was least interest who's room it was. Her back met a soft mattress and on top was his hard musculer body.

She nearly tore his shirt and placed her lips on his colarbone earning a pleasurable hiss.

Maan: Geet.

Geet: not now.

Maan almost chuckle hearing her growl. She flipped him on his back and carefully came on top still pressing her weight on her elbow and knees. Her lips touched the hard yet soft skin, her tongue darted tasting him and licking cleaverly. Maan groaned and fisted her hair roughly pulling her on top of him. She pushed his hand which earn another growl.

Her teeth sank on his nipple as his hiss vibrated the bed and in seconds her top and bra was on the floor. Before she can say any word maan came on top of her and took her mouth carnally. His hand pinched her hard bud, then replaced it with his mouth sucking her roughly the way she like it. Her moans filled the room, her nail scratched his back which earned her more sucking and then his finger found her hidden place between her folds. She nearly came when he flicked and twitched her nub all the while sucking her hard. Her moans were heaven to him when he pushed two fingered in her. His each stroke made her clenched around him, he flicked her bud with his tongue. Then his mouth came crashing on her when he felt her thighs shaking uncontroublly and spams of climax hit with force. Her scream died in his mouth and afterward he held her to came back to earth. Her mind was numb from the earth shattering climax.

Her drowsy lust filled eyes fell on him, Maan's fingers touched her jaw tentetively. Her eyes felt on his hardness and then gazed at him which Maan waved with a shake of his head, he was going to collect her dress when she suddenly flipped him on his back...

BLOG

Precap: Another Part coming..

Add tichPM for pm or else I won't be able to send pm of my ffs.. PM will be once twice bcz my frnd will handle IF & FB...

All Copyrights Reserved. 2014. Tich Mg

Edited by tich.1990mg - 9 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously when i read i was a bit clueless why geet angry and so i went back to read previous part.. but mind it, it was nice to read again tat part...

Coming to this Maan was really wrong though he did not mean it but his anger and words did hurt her and then her distance made him realize tat how wrong he was but then their love is stronger and now they are back.. but seriously i m confused about khuranna's.

Maan hasnt seen Mr. Khuranna yet na
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the new thread Tich..
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much welcome back
lovely update
achu66 thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread. Welcome back. Thanks for the update and waiting for the next. Nice updateEdited by achu66 - 9 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely hot sizling part..finally maan have his ways to mnfy geet..what he went out in anger was very hurting but this is maaneet...pls cont soon..
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meri pyari di THANK U for updating aur being back to us di aur di CONGRATULATIONS for the 3 thread of this amazing story aur di just loved this update to the core aur itne der baad meri di ki writing padhi tau di padhte howe I was crying coz di I missed u terribly like hell😭😊 di the way maan apologized to geet aur di my heart pained when again geet said to maan ke she is my maa too aur di then there beautiful kiss aur maan ne sahi kaha ke she is her maa more than his aur his everything is her's everything😭😳 aur di wht follwed then was just the most beautiful depiction of our maaneet love di aur di me so double xcited to read the other part aur di me still dying to know ke aakhir kya connection hai maan ka in khurana's ke saath di waiting for the other part😊
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maan manofying geet by his romance maneet passion
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CONGRATZZ FOR TE NEW THREAD