Hrithik Roshan supports Tanaaz

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hrithik Roshan supports Tanaaz
Nuzhat Aziz

Tanaaz Lal who is part of 'Nach Baliye 2' (Star One) with her beau Bakhtiyar Irani is doing her best to garner support from the film industry. "I have approached Hrithik (Roshan) since I have worked with him earlier and I am glad that he has assured me his support," she says. The participants of the dance-based reality show are gearing up for the competition and Tanaaz is sure that their "hard work will pay off."

The actor further reveals, "I called Hrithik and was touched when he readily agreed to say something for me in the show. It was completely unexpected since he is such a busy star." Tanaaz has also approached Arshad Warsi, Upen Patel and filmmaker Sanjay Gadhvi. "All of them have been extremely supportive and have promised to endorse us for the show," says an elated Tanaaz.

Talking about her gruelling practise session, Tanaaz sys, "My knees are hurting and my toes have already swollen up. But I am glad that Bakhtiyar is extremely supportive. He is a brilliant dancer and I am trying to match my steps with him," she laughs.

The actor reveals that she got recently mobbed by fans. "It was quite a bizarre experience. My car broke down in Jogeshwari and I went to a nearby petrol pump to get my car repaired. Suddenly, I was surrounded by nearly a hundred school kids who were screaming and shouting. Initially, I was a little scared. But I realised that they recognised me and were asking for autographs. I was quite surprised when they told me that they would vote for me and Bakhtiyar for 'Nach Baliye'. I hope to live up to everyone's expectations," she signs off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
already posted by shruti
but tnx sweetie
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail