Paro is the harbinger of her own misery !!!

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

What has happened to Paro? 😕

Seems like she has formed an opinion on her own that Rudra does not want her in his life. The puppet show was symbolic to their situation and it was all courtesy Laila who deliberately changed the story.
Instead of trying to understand that Rudra is indeed doing what she has always wanted , she is only looking at the wrong side of things. She does not want to let go off Laila, I understand she trusts Rudra but what about Laila , she is not ready to see the obvious. And also that she has made an opinion that Rudra is stuck in his past, why say it does not matter when all we see is that this is all that matters. I am confused. 

it is all coming from the horse's mouth... how else will it happen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Actually we should think from her point of view.
When u know that the person you love had a intimate relationship with a girl wjonis in your house.
And tries to insist that you are unwanted you will always think negtive side.
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's totally unclear what she believes now..!
If Laila is the past holding into Rudra and he doesn't want to let go of her why would he tell Paro about his past and then be so apologetic and try to make her smile nd all?
Why would he want to throw her out of the house??
Her insecurity is because of the past relationship and Laila in the house ...yes Rudra had said she was unwanted at one time but so had she...I don't even know what Exactky she wants now!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
really paro is behaving absolutely stupid she knows their past and yet she letting that witch show her up is it so hard for her to see rudra change yet she can't see pass the falseness of lalia wow what happened to the trust between them is it so shallow from her side 
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
don't ask obvious questions...u will not be liked by many. 😆

Jokes aside...I have been confused about this too, also made a post regarding this yesterday. I am waiting to see if your post brings forth sensible and logical responses, and solves the riddle of Paro's current behavior. 😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prettypri

It's totally unclear what she believes now..!

If Laila is the past holding into Rudra and he doesn't want to let go of her why would he tell Paro about his past and then be so apologetic and try to make her smile nd all?
Why would he want to throw her out of the house??
Her insecurity is because of the past relationship and Laila in the house ...yes Rudra had said she was unwanted at one time but so had she...I don't even know what Exactky she wants now!

absolutist true its pao insecurity not once did she think that the animal she met was with lalia and she never change him yet if she is sad or hurt rudra will go out of his way to fix it come on there is a big difference to bad she has not realize its only lalia who is bring up the past what happened to the strong paro
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no yaar it happens whn d person u love is not telling u clearly what he actually want..here rudra not admitting dat he loves paro, dis is what paro wants to hear..
jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Actually we should think from her point of view.
When u know that the person you love had a intimate relationship with a girl wjonis in your house.
And tries to insist that you are unwanted you will always think negtive side.

Exactly my thoughts 
yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure Paro understands it all. She wants him to shout out loud what she means to him, just like he made his hatred clear when he married her. So she get the right to drive Laila away from their life. Unless Rudra spell it out,people consider Paro-Rudra relation as forced unlike Rudra-Laila which was mutual . Why people Laila herself is claiming so.