Originally posted by: assiaksgian

Disgusting show sach main -.-

I an so losing interest
Typical that the show gets totally ruined after a few episodes

yup...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
they want a long running then why don't show any other thing reither then put Aliya in bad light again and again and now it going disgusting way.if Zain put ques on Aliya char it not just will break her but also her trust,her faith,her pride everything will ruin becz for her Zain and their relation is her everything.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, so I m done with the show... time to move back to my world without TV...

They could have shown  so much...but all they get is this... Aaliya character on a scanner...

They are doing all this to glorify Rehan...pehle he will separate ZaYa, then he will realise his mistake and later reunite ZaYa...

And Aaliya will go happily back to her husband, and wait for next time, someone else raises a question on her character... super cool...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

they want a long running then why don't show any other thing reither then put Aliya in bad light again and again and now it going disgusting way.if Zain put ques on Aliya char it not just will break her but also her trust,her faith,her pride everything will ruin becz for her Zain and their relation is her everything.

Right bella...why everytime thy put aliya's character in ques...why everytime she has to prove herself...n how many time zain is going to support her afterall he is also a human being...how long he ignore the things. ..cv's r messing up their characters with cameos...cn't thy shw sumthing new why always zaya r the one to be targeted...ok thy r leads of the shw...

bt earlier also thy hv shown zaya solving many issues together bt nt in such a dramatic way as thy r showing nw...zubbu aliya scenes I'm nt at all in favour of them ...as its indian shw thy hv to keep in mind our indian values how much importance we give to relations n every relation has a certain limit...wht thy r shwing completing disgusting...its against our culture...better thy stop there only.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im really disappointed the way they are butchering Aliyas character but I have full faith in the CVs... they wont disappoint us.. just like they never have so far so please let's wait and watch what the creatives have planned ahead 
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Aneesha,well said.in Islam it not allow at all and all those disgusting thing they showing in Ramzaan.where i though might be CV'S would show some positive thing in this time but no.keep faith and patient in them long in return i get baba ji ka tullu.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Ok, so I m done with the show... time to move back to my world without TV...

They could have shown  so much...but all they get is this... Aaliya character on a scanner...

They are doing all this to glorify Rehan...pehle he will separate ZaYa, then he will realise his mistake and later reunite ZaYa...

And Aaliya will go happily back to her husband, and wait for next time, someone else raises a question on her character... super cool...

That is a cycle right..?πŸ˜†

Aliya Loves Zain ---------->Zain trusts her--------->There is a new entry,suraiyya uses this situation-------->ZaYa separation---------->Zain comes to know about the truth------->He brings Aliya back and phirse-------->Aliya loves Zain...Bla...Bla...Bla...!!πŸ˜›
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Aliya Loves Zain ---------->Zain trusts her--------->There is a new entry,suraiyya uses this situation-------->ZaYa separation---------->Zain comes to know about the truth------->He brings Aliya back and phirse-------->Aliya loves Zain...Bla...Bla...Bla...!!πŸ˜›

Exactly... I am not up for romance only... i dont want intensity or 2nd SR...

As the fuze article, y cant u show difference of opinion between couples to show fights, without bringing OTT separation.

Star Plus shows work, coz the leads there are together... take DABH or YRKKH... they never showed such pukeworthy stuff
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

haan right..!!
πŸ˜†
haamaare aansuo ki water cycle..the only good thing in all this is...
the songs...pyaar ho ya na ho..they play awesome songs...!!πŸ˜›
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀒What the hell is this !😑