article Gaurav S Bajaj is all set to fly to Europe !!!

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Gaurav S Bajaj is all set to fly to Europe for a long due honeymoon trip!

Gaurav S Bajaj is all set to fly to Europe for a long due honeymoon trip!

Popular actor Gaurav S Bajaj will soon be off to Europe with his wife Sakshi for a honeymoon trip...

Handsome hunk Gaurav Bajaj of Life OK's popular show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai who recently tied the knot is all set to fly to Europe for a long due honeymoon. The dedicated actor didn't get time out of his hectic shooting schedules for a honeymoon trip with his better half.

Now, when the show is ending and the actor will be on a sabbatical, he has planned for a honeymoon trip with his wife in the June 1st week which will be in some of the most romantic destinations of Europe.

TellyBuzz spoke to Gaurav, who told us, "My wife Sakshi and I are flying to Europe in the first week of June and its going to be our long due honeymoon trip. We will be visiting places like Italy, Greece, etc. that are considered as some of the most romantic places. We just planned to go to these places as these places give you a very good feeling of being there. I have traveled earlier a lot and have been to Europe as well so I wanted to visit places which can make us feel good. Its going to be a 12 days trip for us."

Gaurav is quite happy and excited about his trip and he also shared his happiness with his fans and followers on Twitter saying - EUROPE - GREECE caling GOOD MORNING Wd D WELCOMING VISA CALL LETTER @ d DOOR..Super holidays on card.waiting JUNE...

We wish the couple a amazing vacation to cherish forever!

Anwesha Kamal

Edited by mire220 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

he posted d visa to greece!!!

gauravsbajaj
vor 1 Tag
EUROPE - GREECE ...CALING - Yyaaayyy ITS A PURE GOOD MORNING with THE VISA CALL LETTER COMING HOME JUST BEFORE I WAS LEAVING FOR SHOOT. #SUPER #HOLIDAYS #excitement #vacation soon #NEED A BREAK #LOVE #LIFE #KINGSIZE #RAJKUMAR #HAPPY #GRAND #HOLIDAYS #inJUNE with @sakshi29

sooo superb vacations dear gaurav ... have fun !!!

surav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wish you a great time dear gaurav s bajaj !!!
tfs
HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol I can guess the relief on his face after seeing this visa.. ðŸ˜†
Blue...Fairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all the best gaurav s bajaj 
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail