OS Kalpi forever based on 19th may precap

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As kamala ranted on that Raghav had done injustice by both her daughters ,Raghav mentally disconnected...until he heard those words...aapne kalpi ke sapne or paaki ke dil ko thoda hai,Raghav baba!!!!

"Enough,"he screamed ,raising his hand,"Aap bahoot bol chuke hain.I have kept quiet,but that does not mean I agree with you.For starters,who are you to sit in judgement? What do you know what it means to grow up without a mothers love? And yes, you of all people should not talk bout it,because you have deprived Kalpi of the same.Despite having you,she was alone.So ,she was far worse than me and you are a greater sinner than the two of us."

"And what did you say...i broke paakis heart and Kalpis dream.Vow!!!! Yet again, you have proved that Kalpi is only an instrument to realise your ambitions.Do you not realise that it is Kalpis heart that has been broken? Paaki was the one who dreamt and continues to do so...she and her unrequited love...because,come what may ,My heart will always beat only for Kalpi.She was more upset by the fact that you had lost face,rather than her grief and you...".his unfinished sentence spoke volumes.

Paaki ,who till then had hoped Kamala would be her saviour,realised that she was ,in fact worsening it.So she chided her and told her not to shout at her husband.Though momentarily taken aback by Paakhis response,Kamala's love for her put it aside.

"Ok baba,let bygones be bygones,"she said",you have had your revenge on Kapoors.But what has Paaki done to deserve this? She truly loves you.I know that there is still some goodness in our heart.So forget everything and lead a new life with her.May you live happily.Bappas blessings are with you"

"But i thought that a couple of days ago,bappa blessed me and Kalpi.Then, why this about turn?,"said Raghav sarcastically

",its okay,raghav,"said Paaki,"I know you are hurting.I also know that my parents were wrong.Im with you in whatever you do.After all ,im your wife...and a wife's duty is to stand by her husbands side.So i will support you in every step you take."

"Will you support me in winning Kalpi back again,Paaki? "Questioned Raghav,"getting back her love and trust?"

Both screamed in dismay together.

"Now that I have achieved what I want,I have no use for you,Paaki.My life only revolves round Kalpi.I purposely distanced myself from her and gave her pain.But now,no longer.I m going to her."

"But what about me,Raghav? You cant do this to me.I love you.Kamalama..."

"Haan baba.what are you talking?you now have to love Paaki"

"Wah!!!love paaki.Just a couple of m inutes ago ,you  were talking about supporting me..what happened now?all you  are worried about is our love,life and happiness.And look at kalpana,despite her being in pain,she has sent her mother to comfort you.That is what makes her special.You will never match upto her.And with time ,i know she will understand me."

"Raghav baba,"shouted kamala,"if you do not accept Paaki,i will see that you  are never happy.Kalpi will never choose y ou over me.I will ensure that she never comes to you."

Raghav sadly looked atKamala."I feel pity for you,pity because you have still not been able to recognise the gloss from the gold.Agreed that kalpi  will listen  to you...but it does not matter.I will spend a lifetime,if that is what it takes to win her  back.But never ever will I settle with Paaki.its a long battle,Kamalama...you seem to be winning today.Bu you never know.Tides might change.There may come a time when you realise that you have taken your kalpi too much for granted.On that day,you will find her by my side.Because let me tell you ,once Raghav Singhania decides,even the Gods cannot make him change his mind.I have chosen Kalpi and she is and always will be my life."

Edited by bhaironnath - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjuniki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved ur update. Hope raghav talks like this with kamla. I hate kamla. Itne accidents hote hai ek din me...kyon kamla ka kuch nahi hota...
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjuniki

I loved ur update. Hope raghav talks like this with kamla. I hate kamla. Itne accidents hote hai ek din me...kyon kamla ka kuch nahi hota...

Thanks 
LOL true about thae accident aprt
kanch1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i can believe raghav Singhania can say this but i can't trust CVS & PD they make him DUMB & useless now he become a useless fellow & another stupid character in EMA😑
Luvfanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update ...u make my day !!!!!!!1πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
for Raghav πŸ‘πŸ‘
no not raghav from ema but the one in  this os
i wish to see this happening but we know raghav kuch nahi bolega
Mihika thumbnail
i loved it dear its very niceπŸ˜›
Chillysweet34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i wish ki serial main kuch issi tarah dikhye but that pd wo kabhi iss type ka kuch nahi karegi...i think ki wo paakhi ke sapne hi porra karne waali hai...now show is not kalpi dream its now paakhi dream

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome..just too good...πŸ‘
sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its amazing ...
Just loved it... πŸ€—