2-Shot- The Saviors FINAL PART Page 3

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This OS is on four couples Prem+Maya, Raghav+Kalpana, Sammy+Paakhi, and Karan+Milli (I made this couple up).

Note: All the couples are positive in here.. and are in college.

Part 1:

All these people are in love with each other. The only problem is that they haven't confessed yet. And they don't plan on doing so soon either. They are scared that if they confess their love for each other then their friendship would end and their group of friends would turn into a lovey dovey group. They were all in their final year of college. They were so attached to their families that they told their parents about their love interest. Their parents were happy for them except for two. Paakhi and Milli's mothers had a problem with their kids marrying their love. They would try to stop their children from confessing to their love interest. But in the process would end up messing up the others' love story as well...

Neetu and Shazia (Paakhi and Milli's mothers) were both very good friends and shared everything about their children to each other. When Neetu told Shazia about how Paakhi had fallen in love with this guy named Sammy and she didn't like Sammy, Shazia had told her the same about Milli. The mothers were helpless as their children had said that no matter what they did their decision of confessing to their love was final. Neetu and Shazia couldn't stop them but at least they could have some fun by messing around with them. After all they deserved to have some fun after being forced to accept their children's decisions. SO they hired a fake love guru to carry out their plan.

One day they all went to the basketball court to play a game of basketball together. "Arre not fair" Maya complained, when Prem had grabbed the ball from her during an intense eye lock. "Kyun, mein itna handsome hoon ki ball ki vajaaye tum mujhe ghoor rahi thi?" Prem had retorted. Maya had rolled her eyes and said, "Never in my dreams, Prem!" "Come on guys, if your lovely conversation is over, can we get back to the game?" Raghav asked them impatiently. "Whatever" Prem said passing the ball to Kalpana who was on his team. Kalpana slowly dribbled the ball around Sammy who was trying to block her. "Sammy, voh dekho!" Kalpana said to him while pointing at the opposite end of the court. Sammy paused and looked in that direction to find nothing. Kalpana had tricked him and was already running off towards the hoop. "Kya yaar, Sammy" Paakhi said. "Tum itne bhuddu kab se hone lage??" Sammy just shrugged and turned around to see Raghav blocking Kalpi's path. Kalpana had paused just then. Her breathing seemed to stop as she saw Raghav. He was so handsome and in a few days she would be confessing her feelings to him. Raghav smirked and tried taking the ball when Karan came by and immediately grabbed the ball from Kalpana and shot in the basket. "Mein toh teri hi team mein hoon na" Kalpana said, angrily. "Haan lekeen tum Raghav ko dekhti rehti aur voh yeh ball le jaata theek ussi tarra jeise Prem ne Maya ke saath kiya tha" Karan replied.
     "Come on guys, I'm tired, let's go get a drink na, I'm thirsty" Milli called out. They agreed.

That evening Neetu sent an email from a fake account to Milli and Paakhi. She was so terrible at technology that she got confused and sent the message to Kalpi and Maya too.
The email told them to come meet this love guru that would solve all their love issues.
     The first one to fall in this trap would be Milli. Milli who got the email as soon as it was sent thought that the advice from the love guru could actually be helpful. So she called the number and scheduled a meeting for the next morning.
      When Milli got there, the Guru told her, "Sit, dear." Milli nodded nervously and asked, "I um.." "I know that you have problems confessing to your love, am I right?" the love guru asked her. "Y-yes" Milli said. "Well, I can help you by looking up his future. You know..to let you know if you are even meant to be with him or not." "Sure" Milli said excitedly. "Your hand please" the love guru said. Milli put her hand forward. He took it into his own hand and closed his eyes for a long time pretending to see the future. "Well, deary, I have some unfortunate news" the love Guru told her. "What?" Milli asked, nervously. "Confess to your love later, but for now you have to concentrate on something much bigger." "What?" Milli asked. "Your love's life is in danger" he replied. Milli gasped. "But- how? Why? What can I do to help?" she asked. "Stick around him, pay attention to his every little deed" he replied, simply. A few moments later Milli nodded. "Mein Karan par poori nazar rakhungi" she said. "Good" he replied.
     Once Milli had left, Shazia came in. "Thanks for giving her a fake prediction" she said to him. "No problems" Love Guru replied. "Now Milli will act so stupid that Karan is bound to forget her!" Shazia said with satisfaction. "All due to me" Love Guru, replied chuckling.
     The next day the same thing happened with Paakhi. When the others came in as well, they were willing to pay the love guru money for his help. So the Love Guru didn't drop the plan and fed them the same story. And weird thing is all girls fell for it. Now, the girls would be keeping a close eye on their love.

Precap: Love Guru sends out fake men to make it look like the guys are really in danger. That way the girls would keep on going back to him for more advice. And he would be paid more.
Maya follows Prem in the evening to make sure he isn't in danger but she spots him talking to a girl and gets angry.

I will have 2 to 3 parts of this story. Please tell me if I should continue or not..
Sorry for any errors.
Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
ForeverFabulous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good job Pookhs! 🤗Continue soon! 
HappySmiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverFabulous

Good job Pookhs! 🤗Continue soon! 

Thanks a lot, Megha!
sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesum...
N I can't wait 2 see what happens when all the girls keep a watch on the girls... ðŸ˜†
Plzz continue soon... ðŸ˜Š
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god pookie..from do u get all these ideas..very unique and awesome😊
Mihika thumbnail
loved it...and sorry for being late😛
HappySmiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarusmiley

oh my god pookie..from do u get all these ideas..very unique and awesome😊

Thanks, Saru! 😊
HappySmiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

loved it...and sorry for being late😛

Thanks and its ok..
HappySmiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnapari

Its awesum...

N I can't wait 2 see what happens when all the girls keep a watch on the girls...😆
Plzz continue soon...😊

Thank you, Sapna!